All Metro Healthcare

All Metro Healthcare Employee Reviews

enjoy the field
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Lynbrook, NYMay 7, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: no cons
3third party billing, collections, cobills.electronic billing,paper billing
problem solving dealing with the pt's verything I did I enjoyed.
good
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee), Lynbrook, NYApril 1, 2015
Working for this company was a pleasure. The clients were great and the staff in the offices were great. Most enjoyable part of this job is learning about the life experiences of the clients you work closely with on a daily basis, you learn a lot of things that can help you in life.
get to make patients happy and keep them motivated
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Lynbrook, NYNovember 11, 2014
Pros: making the patient happy and comfortable by feeling safe and secure around me
Cons: no medical insurance
My overall experience working with this agency was good because I could put a smile on patients face and make them feel comfortable and safe when I am available. It teaches me to have patient and stay humble and positive and treat others with respect.
Management was not on point on several occasions, they give me the run around when they do not understand or know how to solve my problems.
No hard parts to the job.
the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing i made someone happy and be able to trust again and feel comfortable meeting knew people.
Humbling, Heartwarming sometime stressful
Certified Home Health Aide - In Home Care Giver (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, NYNovember 11, 2014
Providing companionship such as talking, laughing and shopping.

Providing compassion as well as sustaining/improving the quality of life.

The hardest part of the job for me was leaving my work at work. I became very emotional with my care.

The most enjoyable, being able to make a difference for the better in someones life.
Stressful work environment
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 15, 2014
Pros: friendly, helpful staff
Cons: excessive workload, stressful environment
Stressful work environment everyday, every week. Work schedule is 40 hours a week but you usually work more then 40 without pay since we're salaried. High call-volume with patient's, patient's families, aides, insurances regarding issues and complaint's, being yelled out and cursed at by patient's. Enjoy working with my co-workers I have now, we all help each other out as much as we can as we are all very busy but manage to get along and work as a team especially during the most difficult times. Difficult part I would say finding the appropriate aides to go to work and cover the cases and making sure client's will be content with the aide. A lot of the aides come in with open availability but then change what and where and how far they are willing to work which makes it more difficult to cover the cases.
not so great
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJMay 28, 2014
I have noticed that all they want to do is hire spanish people and I know that as a part of any employment agency they are suppose to be hiring people of all races.
STRESSFUL
PERSONAL CARE AIDE (Former Employee), SYRACUSE, NYApril 15, 2014
Pros: weekly paycheck
Cons: low pay
STRESSFUL,LEARNED PATIENCE, HIGH TURNOVER RATE, STAFF DONT COME IN AT ALL OR LATE, WEEKLY PAYCHECK
FUN WORKPLACE
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Rochester, NYSeptember 24, 2013
THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF MY JOB WAS WORKING WITH THE EDLERY
Healthcare Staffing
Homemaker Health Aide (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJuly 20, 2013
Training is provided by an on staff nurse. Most of your questions will be answered immediately. Fairly flexible in scheduling and administration.
Health care agency with friendly staff, no special effects.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), West Palm Beach FloridaFebruary 23, 2013
I am a part time employee at All Metro health care, working the night shift in pediatric home care and attend school in the daytime. Management is very employee-centered and co-workers work well together. The hardest part of my job is making it through the night and the most rewarding is meeting the patient's needs and making them happy.
Worked with alot of nice people and it was close to home.
Personnel Coordinator (Former Employee), Babylon, NYOctober 13, 2012
Pros: close to home, nice co-workers
Cons: sometimes not being able to keeping up with the workload, because so many people out of work and applying;.
A typical day was extremely busy -- non-stop. I learned alot about Human Resources in a Healthcare Environment, which brings with it many rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth by the Dept. of Health, which was very interesting. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the work load. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting Home Health Aides, LPN's and RN's and taking them through the whole application process which was pretty lengthy.
But they were all so nice and interesting.
This is an Hands On company were you Deal with Clients Hands on
HHA (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYAugust 3, 2012
Pros: experience
Cons: pay rate
I enjoyed working for this company.I handle patients who were in need of assisteance with Hoyer Lifts,Blood Pressure and also companionship.
Very serious position
Nurse's assistant/ General Surgery Department (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 7, 2012
Pros: learning experience
Worked with general surgeons and completed, and assisted with medical procedures.
overall great place to work.
chha (Former Employee), Liverpool, NYMay 30, 2012
Pros: decent pay.
Cons: traveling from house to house.
great place to work you can really earn a lot of money working here. Its a great start for someone whos looking to advance in a nursiung career.