All Metro Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Fun
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corning, NYApril 8, 2016
The office staff is so amazing and a is so grate to know I and working with the most professional knowledgeable nursing staff
Worst Place I Ever Worked
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYMarch 30, 2016
Is a corporation and does not care about employees. Employees and patients they serve are just commodities to make a dollar. They are not concerned about employees or the well being of their patients.Expectation is to do whatever it takes to make money even if it means violating State and/or Federal laws/policies.
Pros
Cons
Only desire is to make money
ok place to work
Certified Home Care Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 30, 2016
The schedulers were always very good about where you were assigned. Always addressed the issues concerning their employees.
sucked
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYMarch 21, 2016
do not go there it is unprofessional. was no hours available unless you are their favorites.bvakfk kajkfkljs faskjfkllff
Overall my experience was good.
RN Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYMarch 6, 2016
I had a doable work load, and a good relationship with my colleagues. My job required a lot of travel. There was very little challange.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
parking, extensive travel, segregation, appeared a little racist.
Productive work Enviorment
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 19, 2016
Job allowed me to gain work experience in the HHA Field. I learned a lot working with different people of all backgrounds.This job was hard at times Yet, I was able to do my job using the skills I was taught to assure the client was satisfied.
Pros
hard to get hours during my availablity
Cons
income
you meet some interesting people
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYDecember 15, 2015
I been with my patient for 8 yrs and I did light housekeeping took care of his every need we were like family. me and his other aid always worked very well together. I just wished the communication within the agency was better and as you got to knew someone the next thing you know they left and you have to learn this person all over again
Pros
the benefits, the clients
Cons
the communication between corridators and staff. Everyday was a new worker
Very intense but productive
PCA (Former Employee) –  Albany,NYSeptember 1, 2015
A very dedicated and hard working company. Attentive and efficient staffing management, even though it can be very busy at times. it really helps you grow as a person and learn different things.
Productive company
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 23, 2015
Anytime a caregiver was late, they were prompt on getting ahold of that person and getting back to me with an approximate time of arrival. They always made sure to call me about any upcoming scheduled appointments for each clients and always were able to brief me on new clients that I was working with for the first time. If I didn't move to California, I would stilll be working with them.
Cons
pay wage
enjoy the field
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYMay 7, 2015
3third party billing, collections, cobills.electronic billing,paper billing
problem solving dealing with the pt's verything I did I enjoyed.
Pros
Cons
no cons
good
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYApril 1, 2015
Working for this company was a pleasure. The clients were great and the staff in the offices were great. Most enjoyable part of this job is learning about the life experiences of the clients you work closely with on a daily basis, you learn a lot of things that can help you in life.
get to make patients happy and keep them motivated
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYNovember 11, 2014
My overall experience working with this agency was good because I could put a smile on patients face and make them feel comfortable and safe when I am available. It teaches me to have patient and stay humble and positive and treat others with respect.
Management was not on point on several occasions, they give me the run around when they do not understand or know how to solve my problems.
No hard parts to the job.
the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing i made someone happy and be able to trust again and feel comfortable meeting knew people.
Pros
making the patient happy and comfortable by feeling safe and secure around me
Cons
no medical insurance
Humbling, Heartwarming sometime stressful
Certified Home Health Aide - In Home Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, NYNovember 11, 2014
Providing companionship such as talking, laughing and shopping.

Providing compassion as well as sustaining/improving the quality of life.

The hardest part of the job for me was leaving my work at work. I became very emotional with my care.

The most enjoyable, being able to make a difference for the better in someones life.
Stressful work environment
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 15, 2014
Stressful work environment everyday, every week. Work schedule is 40 hours a week but you usually work more then 40 without pay since we're salaried. High call-volume with patient's, patient's families, aides, insurances regarding issues and complaint's, being yelled out and cursed at by patient's. Enjoy working with my co-workers I have now, we all help each other out as much as we can as we are all very busy but manage to get along and work as a team especially during the most difficult times. Difficult part I would say finding the appropriate aides to go to work and cover the cases and making sure client's will be content with the aide. A lot of the aides come in with open availability but then change what and where and how far they are willing to work which makes it more difficult to cover the cases.
Pros
friendly, helpful staff
Cons
excessive workload, stressful environment
not so great
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJMay 28, 2014
I have noticed that all they want to do is hire spanish people and I know that as a part of any employment agency they are suppose to be hiring people of all races.
Stressful
PERSONAL CARE AIDE (Former Employee) –  SYRACUSE, NYApril 15, 2014
Stressful,learned patience, high turnover rate, staff dont come in at all or late, weekly paycheck
Pros
weekly paycheck
Cons
low pay
Fun workplace
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 24, 2013
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the edlery
Healthcare Staffing
Homemaker Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 20, 2013
Training is provided by an on staff nurse. Most of your questions will be answered immediately. Fairly flexible in scheduling and administration.
Health care agency with friendly staff, no special effects.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach FloridaFebruary 23, 2013
I am a part time employee at All Metro health care, working the night shift in pediatric home care and attend school in the daytime. Management is very employee-centered and co-workers work well together. The hardest part of my job is making it through the night and the most rewarding is meeting the patient's needs and making them happy.
Worked with alot of nice people and it was close to home.
Personnel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Babylon, NYOctober 13, 2012
A typical day was extremely busy -- non-stop. I learned alot about Human Resources in a Healthcare Environment, which brings with it many rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth by the Dept. of Health, which was very interesting. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the work load. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting Home Health Aides, LPN's and RN's and taking them through the whole application process which was pretty lengthy.
But they were all so nice and interesting.
Pros
close to home, nice co-workers
Cons
sometimes not being able to keeping up with the workload, because so many people out of work and applying;.