All My Sons Moving & Storage Employee Reviews

great job
driver / helper (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 12, 2017
how to move people things without breaking them or making the customer happy u get to learn a lot from great others workers and getting to meet different people every day
duites
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  Alphetta GANovember 3, 2017
Pack and moving customer goods to designated location. storage of customer goods was required. Safely loading and unloading materials using company provided equipment.
Pros
travel the state of Georgia
Cons
You sometimes don't get paid for the hours that you work
Alone
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 2, 2017
They said that they would help if needed but that mostly meant, helping if you were busy. Because I wasn't cut-throat enough to the customers I didn't get any help. The local manager loved me but the corporate bosses just didn't like my #s though I turned the branch around when I started.
Not the best of jobs
Driver (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 24, 2017
Management doesn't care about their employees they're only worried about making as much money from the customers as possible and everyone there is addicted to either drugs or alcohol.
all my sons
Mover (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 10, 2017
working at all my sons is great fun easy to learn how to move furniture . can be a very tiring job you walk alot and go up and down steps . stay in very good shape
productive, fun, and laid back work place
Driver/Mover (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 3, 2017
great place to work if you like hard labor
and to help other people.
but you don't have a set schedule so your hours are all over the place
but the management team works with you.
Pros
Tips
Cons
radical work hours
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 30, 2017
Long hours,crazy underpaid workers.My office was located in one the worst sides of town. If you plan on working for this company, make sure your concealed carry permit is up to date.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Lack of off time, ex-cons for employees
Terrible company to work for
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Worst job I've ever had, PERIOD. We are constantly told to keep to customers regarding pricing. The majority of people that called in were angry, I was constantly having to apologize for the lies management told. And man was it hostile in the office. I mean my peers were fine for the most past but management was constantly yelling at one another. You'd sometimes have to ask customers to repeat what they said on the phone because of it. Your base pay is low, $10/hr with competitions against your peers for bonuses. If you're experienced in sales and don't mind blatantly lying to customers to close a deal, you may actually have success here. It is the same around the nation, when I'd have to call other local offices, I could always count on an annoyed voice on the other end.
Pros
Some co workers nice. Sometimes maybe a bonus
Cons
Terrible management, hostile environment, low pay, angry customers who have been lied to
Not a fan
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 8, 2017
Not a fan of sales, this is a dead end job for me. They encourage yelling, calling it apart of their culture. They are aggressive towards not just their employees but their customers as well.
Pros
it's a job.
Cons
short breaks, expensive insurance, no sick or vacation days, very aggressive people.
All my sons
Driver (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 8, 2017
Decent job but could have been better as far as the process for moving a customer and their things to the new location. I did like the out of town moves through.

Want to know more about All My Sons Moving & Storage?

Ask a question
dont get many hours a week if any.
helper (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 7, 2017
wasnt getting but 1 4-5 hour day of work per week, the trucks barely run and have no a/c and the equipment is either broken or in a very bad condition.
Pros
nice people
Cons
bad equipment, dirty trucks spray painted inside, broken trucks, hardly any hours
challenging and stressful
AOM, W/H manager, Fleet manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 5, 2017
All My Sons is a great company, with some issues but mostly fair and just. This Business is very chaotic at times, and also slow at times. Long days and long hours are expected, and if you do not have the work ethic to keep up you will fall flat. The Moving business inside the office and outside the office is a non stop whirlwind experience of both positive and negative emotions.
Slave labor
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLAugust 30, 2017
Moving is a hard job to have but they dont are about their emoyees,long hours usually 12+ a day and if you dont you get fired. They over book jobs so usually you do multiple jobs a day, they are crooks and boost the price they quote whenever you do the unload thus resulting in constant battles with customers over money there for you dont get a tip no matter how good a job you do.
Pros
Ypu make good money if you work non stop
Cons
Long hours, poor pay, working 7 days a week.management is bad and doesnt care about you
average work place
Visual Sales Estimator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 18, 2017
limited advancement and potential. The business is fine, but like some other businesses, how job was described in interview was not true on the job. May be suitable for some people
hard work no bennifets
Driver (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 8, 2017
not a great place to work ownership didnt care about employees. sometimes not getting days off for over 2 weeks at a time regardless if an employee just needed a break. moving furniture is a hard job.
All My Sons
Driver & Helper (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 28, 2017
All my son is a great place to work for. I couldn't imagine working at anywhere else in Oklahoma city. They have a friendly work environment with brilliant employees who always get the job done.
terrible place to work
driver (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHJuly 26, 2017
Starting first the management was just awful.
They lie to customer's about arrival times in which you get there and they're not happy at all. A lot of the pricing was always off and not explained well by management. So by the time you packed there things and moved on to the next location and showed them the price they were almost always unhappy and felt dooped . Drew's a snake and so is baxter.
I worked like a slave of about 90 hours and only got paid 46 hours and did not receive that pay check for almost a month. There excuse was that pay roll was messed up. O yea and I never got the 50 dollar bonuses they promised either.
They said I was hired for 14 and hour and they only paid me 12 an hour . this company is shady and crooked as a company gets. They take advantage of there workers big time.
Pros
no pros
Cons
everything about this company is a con
fun place
Driver / Mover (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 20, 2017
typical day at work is very fun interacting with new people everyday. I've laern how to carefully move peoples furniture safely. what i liked most is how they treat you.
It was a good family to work with
Mover/Helper (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJuly 20, 2017
The experience I got from all my son I learned a lot taught me how to be a person how to stand up taught me it was it's a big world out there just got to get out and go see it
Na
Mover (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INJuly 17, 2017
I really enjoyed working at All My Sons. The group of people I worked with were very easy going. I never had any problems working there the management was great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All My Sons Moving & Storage. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9