All Star Recruiting Employee Reviews in United States

Productive workplace with enjoyable co-workers
Executive Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJanuary 27, 2016
A typical day at work required doing daily tasks and answering/transferring phone calls. I learned many skills at this job. Management was excellent an the co-workers were very kind. The hardest part of the job is managing the several tasks asked of us. The most enjoyable was the people you encounter.
Pros
lunch breaks, company events
Very fun, electric, and competitve atmosphere
consultant (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMarch 8, 2013
Working at AllStar is unlike any other 9-5 sales job. We work in a laid back atmosphere where the floor is open to share ideas, gain knowledge from all departments, and work together on clients together. Management is always open to new ideas, growth, and always their to help. The best part of the job is showing up in jeans and a t-shirt to go with our laid back South florida lifestyle. We take pride in finding physicians and providers new career paths. A great place overall to make some great money and enjoy the day with a young gourp of individuals.
Pros
make as much money as you put in
Cons
office job
Porductive
Consultant / Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Responsibilities include providing strategic sales to healthcare facilities all over the USA and permanent staffing to these facilities. This was accomplished by working with the facilities and our Sales Team to maintain financial goals.

Accomplishments & Results Achieved
Work closely to secure additional business from existing customers in specific markets.
• Sales and business development
• Ensure profitability of each customer is satisfactory to company standards
• Manage all aspects of the sales function
• Negotiate from the sales perspective on any new client contracts into which the corporation may enter
• Ensure customer service was always our number one achievement for both our clients and staff
• Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
A Great Place To Work
Locum Tenens Physician Recruiter. (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek FlMarch 22, 2013
How many jobs can you think of where you can work in a nice relaxed and fun environment, not go home at night with aching muscles from having to do manual labor, laugh and joke with your co-workers and upper management, work smart and hard but not have to work 100 hours a week and at the end of the year, you earned a 6 figure income. Oh, and you get to do it in jeans and sneakers wearing your favorite team's hat or whatever else makes you comfortable. There are very few industries in this economy that allow you to earn a nice living. There are even fewer where you can do it in a place you look forward to going to every day.
Pros
the atmosphere, open door management, dress code and most of all income potential.
Cons
that i had to work in so many bad recruitment firms before i found this one.
Physician Recruiter (Current Employee) –  RecruitmentMarch 8, 2013
All Star Recruiting strives for success and gives you all the tools to make it happen. This is not a micro-managed environment. If you have the skills, you will do well. If you are a team player you will fit in.
They foster a positive attitude, where the customer ( client or provider) comes first. We make things happen that other companies can or will not. There are not an abundance of meetings about meetings or HR rules and regulations. We are honest and hardworking.
Pros
early release for hitting goals, great commission plan, excellent relationships with clients
Cons
having to work from the office everyday

4.8