ALL STAR STAFFING Employee Reviews in United States

childish and immature inviroment
EA SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  W Lafayette, INNovember 3, 2015
This place treats you like in your in High School, no worse than that. The training stinks, no question is ever answered the same, even by the same person. They monitor everything you do and I mean everything. They can not tell the truth to save their souls. If you want to be treated like a child and don't mind being lied to, this is the place for you.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
treatment, work conditions, co-workers, management
Temporary Agency
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 2, 2016
My assignment was with Insurance Noodle, Inc.The assignment lasted three years in which I was instrumental in creating new accounting and payment procedures.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
It was a temporary assignment
horrible
Pick and Pack (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNMay 14, 2016
nothing was good about this job was always being let go after 1 week, was always in a situation to where i felt like it was a set up at times
Company ethics
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 9, 2016
It is an excellent company to work for. The supervisor is a RN and is very supportive of her staff. I would recommend any CNA with hospital experience to contact for extra income.
Wonderful Place to work
Catering Chef (Current Employee) –  Portland, OregonJuly 16, 2015
I've done assignments for these folks off and on for over a year now. They are wonderful to work with. They are always great with communication and instructions for the assignments you get. Never any trouble.
Pros
Great Management, Weekly Pay, Variety of Assignments
Cons
Temporary, Hours vary
Productive, great earning environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 18, 2015
All star staffing was a great company to work for. They took a chance on me doing phlebotomy as I was still in school and it made a big difference in my career. Being sent to all different types of companies and seeing how each company works and how their labs work. It was a big eye opener and made me very diverse in this field as well.
Awesome friends and easy job.
ES Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette INFebruary 28, 2015
My typical day at work was me processing medicaid applications. I processed the applications and updated the information for the clients. I also added the documents into existing cases. And I toggled between different screens and used two monitors everyday also.
Pros
easiness and friends
Cons
management was not good at all.
Where my experience started!
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 29, 2014
7am Call letting me know my day location.

This is where I learned patience..

Management was the best in helping and making sure there workers are comfortable in the assignments, which I thought was great.

coworkers are great although they changed quit often.

hardest part was knowing it was only a temporary postion and it had to end soon.

the most enjoyable part getting to work with patience ranging from the age 0-100.
Great place to work for just never seen myself going anywhere
Green Chain Puller (Former Employee) –  Centralia, WAJuly 30, 2012
I would burn 1400 calories a day working here. it is very fast paced and detail orientated. At first it was hard but after a month i learned everything their was to know. when we got new people i would help them when others wouldnt. on downtime i would sweep my area and others for safety and so i can stay busy. some co-workers were okay others were lazy and i had to pull their duty which i didnt mind i like to work hard and bosses recognize that. i didnt do it for them but to prove to myself that i can get my job done plus someone elses in case they didnt show up. i like a challenge and i like to overcome my own expectations. we had to pull all sorts of lumber off the chain. we had 8 foot boards, 1/2 inch. 2x4 etc. and we had four chains with different sizes i can work all four without a problem. i enjoyed working here because of the hard work and physical strenght it entailed
Pros
great workout
Cons
had to pull others wieght
Excellent Staff great work envirment very proffessional
CNA ,PCA, SITTER. ER TECH (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 4, 2015
It was always a pleasure to work for this company . They always had my schedule full . staff was always available to help when a job related problem would arise . The pay was good but after you get to their limit there was no advancement .
Unconsistant hours but good pay and great staff.
Temp/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 10, 2014
Because All Star is a temp agency everyday at work is different. As a Bartender/ server all places I was sent were long term clients therefor pleasant to work for. I often help set up and break down the events/ weddings and set up food/ liquor. As a temp I scan files, put together patient profiles, make coffee, and do light assistant work. I have a great time with my co workers and always feel welcomed.
Pros
free food and good standing with multiple companies.
Cons
little direction and short breaks.
Xerox
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marion, INFebruary 25, 2015
I went through the temp agency All Star Staffing, but was then hired on through Xerox full time. With Xerox, I've learned to be more patient.
Pros
flexable hours available
Cons
constant negative atmosphere
The supervisors were very helpful
Hospital Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CoSeptember 10, 2014
We were assign to different area of the hospital. How little things could hurt a patient if we were not dressed properly and did not use the right chemicals to clean with. My co-workers and I got along good and worked well as a team. When some one didn't show up to work and you had to do several areas that needed to be cleaned. Meeting new people as well as patients, and just by saying hello put a smile on there faces.
Pros
we got to have lunch togather and talked about are families.
Cons
the changing of the days off u never new when you would b off.
I enjoyed working for this company.
Staffing Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 24, 2012
I enjoyed working for this company. The people truly made it a fun place to work. The management was fair, honest and supportive.
Pros
fun and supportive
Cons
commute was killer
Registry RN (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 15, 2014
The management hypes you up about all these places I can go, however I set myself up and fill out paperwork for them and I end up not qualifying or there is no need.
Pros
flexible schedule if you want to rarely work.
Cons
rarely work = not much income.
Scammers! Don't apply with them!
This is a Temp Agency (Former Employee) –  --November 20, 2014
I'm convinced all job ads are fake. Before you're through submitting an online application, a pop-up appears to ask if you'd like to continue your education. If you select "Maybe," you will receive a phone call within 2 minutes, from a solicitor that will try to pressure you into enrolling in an online college. Don't apply with All Star Staffing. They even use USPS jobs to lure people
Cons
all cons-
Complicated and did not have the computor skills
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJuly 22, 2013
Management difficult to work with. The staff was very kind but needed more training for the job that I was doing but overall everyone good team members.
Can sometimes get a job through this company, gaining a part time or full time position for the temp company.
Temp (Current Employee) –  Longview, WAJuly 23, 2013
This company is one of the only temp agency's around my location. If you get in early you might get some work for the day. More often than not though, you have to be lucky to get work in my area. The company itself is good with getting you to your job if it is out of town and paying you when they say they will. On the other hand, it has been known that you can be passed over for a job position because the managers like someone else and bump them higher on the list of people to be sent out.
just search for employment elsewhere
Data Entry Administration (Former Employee) –  Trevose, PAOctober 22, 2014
When your assignment ends so will your affiliation; there will be no advance notice and no other assignments available. In addition regardless of what they promise you will not be paid until 3 weeks after your assignment begins.
Cons
once on assignment they will offer no assistance whatsoever
did different jobs alot of different places
Class B Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 7, 2013
went to different companies worked as a temp then wento the next when job was over
Pros
free lunch time
Cons
no health care or benefits