ALL STAR STAFFING

ALL STAR STAFFING Employee Reviews

Xerox
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee), Marion, INFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: flexable hours available
Cons: constant negative atmosphere
I went through the temp agency All Star Staffing, but was then hired on through Xerox full time. With Xerox, I've learned to be more patient.
Productive, great earning environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 18, 2015
All star staffing was a great company to work for. They took a chance on me doing phlebotomy as I was still in school and it made a big difference in my career. Being sent to all different types of companies and seeing how each company works and how their labs work. It was a big eye opener and made me very diverse in this field as well.
Excellent Staff great work envirment very proffessional
CNA ,PCA, SITTER. ER TECH (Former Employee), Corona, CAJanuary 4, 2015
It was always a pleasure to work for this company . They always had my schedule full . staff was always available to help when a job related problem would arise . The pay was good but after you get to their limit there was no advancement .
Unconsistant hours but good pay and great staff.
Temp/Bartender (Current Employee), Portland, ORDecember 10, 2014
Pros: free food and good standing with multiple companies.
Cons: little direction and short breaks.
Because All Star is a temp agency everyday at work is different. As a Bartender/ server all places I was sent were long term clients therefor pleasant to work for. I often help set up and break down the – more... events/ weddings and set up food/ liquor. As a temp I scan files, put together patient profiles, make coffee, and do light assistant work. I have a great time with my co workers and always feel welcomed. – less
Immersion Training.
Indiana Eligibility Modernization Project (Former Employee), West Lafayette, INDecember 8, 2014
Pros: great co-workers.
Cons: small cubicle.
Eligibility Specialist/Medicaid. Massive amount of information to be learned in a very short time. Training staff was short-handed.
Scammers! Don't apply with them!
This is a Temp Agency (Former Employee), --November 20, 2014
Cons: all cons-
I'm convinced all job ads are fake. Before you're through submitting an online application, a pop-up appears to ask if you'd like to continue your education. If you select "Maybe," you will receive a phone call within 2 minutes, from a solicitor that will try to pressure you into enrolling in an online college. Don't apply with All Star Staffing. They even use USPS jobs to lure people
temp agency
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 13, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
All Star Staffing Agency is a temp agency. I am looking for a stable and permanent job in the medical field as a Medical assistant. I am flexible and reliable.
Unsolicited phone call
Applicant (Former Employee), Alexandria, LANovember 12, 2014
While still applying for the referenced job listing, I was called and accosted for 'future education information.' I'm assuming the job listing is simply a way to cull phone numbers from applicants. Avoid.
just search for employment elsewhere
Data Entry Administration (Former Employee), Trevose, PAOctober 22, 2014
Cons: once on assignment they will offer no assistance whatsoever
When your assignment ends so will your affiliation; there will be no advance notice and no other assignments available. In addition regardless of what they promise you will not be paid until 3 weeks after your assignment begins.
Fast paced and fun learning enviroment!
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 8, 2014
The people I work with on a regular basis are very helpful when needed. The day can be challenging at times, especially since there are so many laws and policies to follow. I have learned to be empathetic without getting too involved with the clients.
Don't apply
none (Former Employee), usaOctober 2, 2014
Cons: this company requests to allow all sorts of educational institutions to contact you.
This company requests to allow all sorts of educational institutions to contact you. REAL AGENCIES don't do that!!
The supervisors were very helpful
Hospital Housekeeping (Former Employee), Westminster, CoSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: we got to have lunch togather and talked about are families.
Cons: the changing of the days off u never new when you would b off.
We were assign to different area of the hospital. How little things could hurt a patient if we were not dressed properly and did not use the right chemicals to clean with. My co-workers and I got along – more... good and worked well as a team. When some one didn't show up to work and you had to do several areas that needed to be cleaned. Meeting new people as well as patients, and just by saying hello put a smile on there faces. – less
Where my experience started!
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 29, 2014
7am Call letting me know my day location.

This is where I learned patience..

Management was the best in helping and making sure there workers are comfortable in the assignments, which I thought was great. – more...

coworkers are great although they changed quit often.

hardest part was knowing it was only a temporary postion and it had to end soon.

the most enjoyable part getting to work with patience ranging from the age 0-100. – less
General Laborer (Former Employee), Gallatin, TNAugust 20, 2014
If you like to clean and work at your own pace this is the job for you.
A lot of work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 25, 2014
It was a temp job but I can see myself working there for a long period of time.
Registry RN (Current Employee), Corona, CAApril 15, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule if you want to rarely work.
Cons: rarely work = not much income.
The management hypes you up about all these places I can go, however I set myself up and fill out paperwork for them and I end up not qualifying or there is no need.
Always on the go
Processor (Former Employee), Marion, INApril 14, 2014
I liked working here but do to the pace it was sometimes very hard to keep up. I learned how to manage items a lot better. I had very good co-workers that was always there to help out with something when needed. Hardest part of this job was being timed and having to run around looking for the right place for the items.
not to bad just need more work
clerical / administrative tasks (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 15, 2014
ok company to work for just no job security and not aprt of union.
They started out as a good place to work, THEN
Laborer (Former Employee), Longview, WAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: good work for a time.
Cons: company went out of business to avoid paying taxes
I worked hard for this company from Jan. of 2011 till July of 2013. Just to learn they took out all of my tax and soc. and the like from my checks but did not report any of this information. BAD JUJU
meeting different cowokers is fun
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 30, 2014
going to different sites and severing famous people travling and severing different foods is fun i have learn about different dishes from the chef

1 2 3