ALL STAR STAFFING Employee Reviews

Yikes!! Dont fall for all stars lies
Conventional Processor (Former Employee) –  Marion, INApril 17, 2017
Worked for Dunhams. Dunhams, All Star, Café Valley all a bunch of slave drivers. Expect their employees to work for nothing. Like to hire lazy peeps
Pros
Cons
No where to stop, could list a million
great place
Processor (Former Employee) –  Marion, INMarch 23, 2017
typical day working for this company was awesome, the atmosphere was always enjoyable, I learned how to process items and made sure they went to the proper store location,.
Na
Case Worker Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMarch 2, 2017
The staff is rude and do not assist withbvery mich. They do not return calls in a timely fashion. They do not have a good work ethic. If assistance is needed for something they do not assist.
Great group of professional to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAFebruary 17, 2017
Great group of professional to work with. Very friendly staff with hi energy and strong work ethics. My title was Director of First Impressions. I was the receptionist.
Great
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 15, 2017
Loved it while it lasted would recommend this temp agency to anyone that's likes good paying job usual for only 6 months. The job I was assigned to was for p&g Gillette shaving headquarters in Boston I worked four days a week from 6pm-6:30am it was great overtime every week and awesome weekly pay
All Starr Staffing was a fun agency.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 14, 2017
The best thing I loved about working with them was simply because we worked at a baseball park and I got to meet different kinds of people. I also learned quickly how things worked at the job site.
Worked In Many Jobs while at this temp agency and recieved alot of experience.
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 4, 2017
I worked in many jobs and got a lot of experience and worked with many people. As A truck driver i helped many people with food deliveries and as a stock boy i learned about electrical equipment.
Not Professional
Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  Marion, INOctober 4, 2016
Under qualified individuals allowed to judge your skills, not professional by answering phone calls from cell phone in the middle of interviews, allowing others into the interview that otherwise should not be allowed.
Messed up ourfirst pay chech with the company!!
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  RiversideJuly 7, 2016
All star staffing scammers !! Messed up most of our pay, pay rate, and direct deposits !! Shorted us on pay and has nasty attitude!! Worst temp agency ever!! They took off before the holiday and left us all ready to quit a job we liked before they came!!, They took over for another company!! If you need a day off they threaten you with termination!! If you have a family, dont waste your time, and turned a good cituation into a bad cituation into a disaster with employment through them!! Run for cover, allstars a stagnant black hole hungry for fools!!
Pros
No pros!!
Cons
Their the Cons!!
good people to work with.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 8, 2016
they need more places to work, but over all it is nice place to work Job agency , it's a hospitalities industry.. You travel some time.
Pros
get paid every week
Cons
not enough work
horrible
Pick and Pack (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNMay 14, 2016
nothing was good about this job was always being let go after 1 week, was always in a situation to where i felt like it was a set up at times
Temporary Agency
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 2, 2016
My assignment was with Insurance Noodle, Inc.The assignment lasted three years in which I was instrumental in creating new accounting and payment procedures.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
It was a temporary assignment
I enjoyed working for All Star Staffing.
Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 23, 2016
I liked working for All Star Staffing, they sent me to good job sites, we got along well. they helped me understand the food industry. I enjoyed working with the other guys everyday, if I ever go back to P.A, I will go back to All Star Staffing.
Company ethics
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 9, 2016
It is an excellent company to work for. The supervisor is a RN and is very supportive of her staff. I would recommend any CNA with hospital experience to contact for extra income.
childish and immature inviroment
EA SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  W Lafayette, INNovember 3, 2015
This place treats you like in your in High School, no worse than that. The training stinks, no question is ever answered the same, even by the same person. They monitor everything you do and I mean everything. They can not tell the truth to save their souls. If you want to be treated like a child and don't mind being lied to, this is the place for you.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
treatment, work conditions, co-workers, management
Wonderful Place to work
Catering Chef (Current Employee) –  Portland, OregonJuly 16, 2015
I've done assignments for these folks off and on for over a year now. They are wonderful to work with. They are always great with communication and instructions for the assignments you get. Never any trouble.
Pros
Great Management, Weekly Pay, Variety of Assignments
Cons
Temporary, Hours vary
Awesome friends and easy job.
ES Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette INFebruary 28, 2015
My typical day at work was me processing medicaid applications. I processed the applications and updated the information for the clients. I also added the documents into existing cases. And I toggled between different screens and used two monitors everyday also.
Pros
Easiness and friends
Cons
Management was not good at all.
Xerox
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marion, INFebruary 25, 2015
I went through the temp agency All Star Staffing, but was then hired on through Xerox full time. With Xerox, I've learned to be more patient.
Pros
Flexable hours available
Cons
Constant negative atmosphere
Productive, great earning environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 18, 2015
All star staffing was a great company to work for. They took a chance on me doing phlebotomy as I was still in school and it made a big difference in my career. Being sent to all different types of companies and seeing how each company works and how their labs work. It was a big eye opener and made me very diverse in this field as well.
Excellent Staff great work envirment very proffessional
CNA ,PCA, SITTER. ER TECH (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 4, 2015
It was always a pleasure to work for this company . They always had my schedule full . staff was always available to help when a job related problem would arise . The pay was good but after you get to their limit there was no advancement .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALL STAR STAFFING. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9