All State Home Health Employee Reviews

Excellent team and culture!!
Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 30, 2017
I absolutely love working at All State it definitely has the family like culture, the owners are very interested in the success of their employees. The team is collaborative and supportive but the entire company is as a whole. There’s a lot of exciting things going on and to look forward to, we’re growing rapidly.
Pros
Pay, team, great benefits and potlucks
Great place!
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 29, 2017
All State has friendly people working in and out of the office. The managers are super understanding of needing time off. The supervisors over the Personal Care side are genuine and you can tell really care about their clients and caregivers. I love working for this company and do not intend on leaving.
Caregiving
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 26, 2017
Going to each client. Alot of travel. Different sets of people you meet. getting to help people out and enjoy and have paid travel time. No set work place.
Pros
Lots
Cons
Travel
Very Happy Here
PCW (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 11, 2017
I have worked for All State Home Health for just over a year. I have always enjoyed my time with this company. My supervisors listen to me, and they work with around my schedule. It is easy to pick up additional shifts when I need to make extra money. I would recommend this company!!
Pros
nice clients, friendly office staff
Happy Enviroment
PCW (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 1, 2017
Very caring and professional staff. Willing to work with you to make your schedule work for you and the clients. The travel time pay makes the driving more worth it.
Pros
Flexibility, clients
Cons
Pay could be better
They treat you like family
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 31, 2017
I love working for All State! Client/employee focused staff, professional coworkers, room to learn and grow, and promoting from within is encouraged!
Pros
Work closely with peers, fun atmosphere, team-oriented
I'm going to keep personal feelings OUT of this review
PCW (Former Employee) –  DenverJuly 25, 2017
I was with them for just over a year.

The staff came and went and the office didn't inform their employees. I didn't know who was assisting me when I called, or came in.

The office is chaotic. If you fax something, it usually was lost, not filed or staff stated they never received it.

There were daily calls asking to cover someone else's clients because of a no show or someone was 'sick' - always last minute.

Every client I had weren't able to take care of anything, so I think they were all end-of-life clients. It's an emotional toll.

My clients were far and almost all of my pay went right back into my gas tank.

The pay was poor, considering what you are expected to perform. This is because how much Medicaid/Medicare pays the company. They have a contractual agreement with the state, so what they are given is low, hence, your pay is passed on as such.

I was told the highest pay rate was $10. .my health was more important dealing with smokers.
Pros
Bringing some joy into someone's life and not judging them.
Cons
Second hand smokers, people addicted to drugs (morphine) low pay, no travel reimbursement.
Great Place to work
Field Staff (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 16, 2017
It's very easy to talk with anyone in the office, everyone has an open door. They care about the clients and employees. I would highly recommend this company. The owners are always willing to help.
Great team and work environment
Employee/Nurse (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 21, 2017
I've been with the agency about 8 months and have seen nothing but great results in the office and in the field. They have many long time clinicians, some that have been with the agency 10 years! The owners are highly engaged in the day to day business, onsite every day, and make visits to clients when needed. The office staff provide field staff a very high level of support, among the best that I have seen in 20+ years of home health. The agency has been growing steadily and transitioning clinicians from paper to electronic charting. All clinicians working part time or better are now doing electronic charting. They are working to put all CNAs on electronic charting as well. I had several options for a home health management jobs and chose All State due to it's positive work environment, usually a good indicator of how thing run overall. It's held true in my experience.
Pros
committed management and office team, flexible clinician schedules
Bad managment
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 16, 2017
The office staff is more concerned with their own politics than with patient care. Can't say that I would recommend working here or receiving care from them because the owner only seems to care about the image of the agency instead of the care provided. They go as far as to ask staff members to give them good reviews so that people would think they are good, when the reality is very different. The documentation system is hard and the office staff don't really know it too well so you don't get a lot of training, but then will be overly critical of your documentation.
Pros
the patients
Cons
very little training
Been there over a decade,great culture
Therapy Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 14, 2017
Worked for multiple agencies and this agency by far has best internal work culture, quality control measures as shown by high ratings by state audits and highly professional attitude to achieve optimum care and outcomes for all their patients.
Just a great, positive work atmosphere to be involved with.
No communication
Personal Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 9, 2017
Poor communication between employees and supervisiors you cant really get any clients unless you have a car and can work any shift you have to basically be able to be available 24 hours a day and the pay is horribale i started at 9.00 pr hour and only got a 25 cent raise in three years never gave me a review like they were supposed to.
RN supervisor with poor attitude!
lpn (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 21, 2017
Need to monitor englewood RN supervisor,bad attitude with new hires,equally as bad toward her patients,didnt even bother to wash her hands before procedure!!Parked her car in resident only parking and fired off a few hateful words at the elderly lady whose parking spot she took
Pros
Cons
alot
Needs to get there stuff together
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 6, 2017
They don't take the time to train you. The day I went to orientation they sent me out to a clients house with out me knowing what was expected of me. Tell you to just check everything off if you do it or not. Say they are going to pay you for travel time and don't
Pros
short shifts
Cons
lied to about pay
Dishonest administration
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 24, 2016
I would not recomend working for these folks!! They present themselves like a organized, wonderful company when you interview and first come on board with lots of promises, but once you get going, you see that they could care less about you. The management and administration in the office is so dishonest and there seems to be a revolving door so you never know who is doing what, or who to even go to. They will beg you to help out when they can't staff something, but if you need help like more visits in your area, they will keep saying they are working on it but nothing ever gets done. Don't be fooled by the "benefits package" they offer you, because to get enough visits to get the benefits, you basically have to go all over town, and the benefits pretty much stink anyway compared to what most other agencies are giving, and the pay is mediocre at best. and don't even bother asking the office for help with a patient problem, since they dont even know how to figure out simple nursing things, but then the managers will tell you that you have to either stop seeing a patient or see them less then what they need because the company isnt making as much money as they think they should be. the documentation system is a NIGHTMARE but they definitely dont tell you that up front. I really dont recomend this agency at all. I've never worked for a agency that pinches pennies like this one when it comes to patients and staff.
Pros
Not a lot
Cons
You really can't believe anything they tell you
Poor office management.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 15, 2016
My experience was short and brief. Instead of training the field staff properly you are thrown out in the field and then penalized severely over minor issues. The office and field staff are at odds with each other and the physical therapists overextend their boundries and show total lack of respect for their colleagues. There is no supportive moral whatsoever and the owners seem more out for the money than patient care. Plus all documentation is on paper.
Pros
Free pens
Cons
poor office moral
Management Disaster
general office (Former Employee) –  englewood, COJuly 14, 2015
this company has no idea how to train and keep employees. There is a revolving door of office workers and they do not realize that they are the problem. People are given too much too fast and there is no adequate training. You are then penalized for not doing the job right even though you have no help not training. The company is small so the benefits are not so great. What they could fix though is that they only give 1 week of PTO a year. There is also no paid sick time.
Pros
They are really good about granting time off even though it is unpaid.
Cons
Terrible management/ownership, poor training, terrible office culture.
Nice clients
PCP/Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 7, 2015
I assisted with all areas of clients lives. Meal prep, housekeeping, bathing assistance, dressing assistance, respiratory assistance, laundry, linen changing, incontinence care. This job did not allow companionship unless it was stated on the Plan of Care for each client.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
management
It was a new company with gowing pains
Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  Englewood CoAugust 7, 2014
Too new of a company and had many roles to sort through. The staff all tried hard to get the company on the growth charts
Amazing flexible hours!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 15, 2013
Driving to and from multiple client's homes was tough, especially during traffic hour, but it was easy to get used to. The hours were great, but I believe I should have been paid more for what job I was doing.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
not enough pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All State Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.

All State Home Health Reviews by Location