All Team Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Job Experience
House Keeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28270August 22, 2016
Urban League is also where I received my General Education Diploma . The whole organization is built to help those who are determined to accomplish their goals. I was and still am that person.
i loved working with people
Banquet Server (Cobo Hall and NAACP) (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 25, 2016
This was a beautiful place i learned how to serve with a smile. This company was very organized and clean i would love to go back if i wasnt out of state
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
there was no cons i can remember
Fun workplace and got along with everyone
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 7, 2016
Coming into work was never a problem because i would always enjoy myself. I would have a good time and get my work doe at the same time everyday.
of all team staffing
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 25, 2016
love the work that they give
loved working with others
loved the management team
their wasn't nothing hard about the jobs
that they gave us
enjoyed going to different jobs to work, meeting different people
Pros
being on time to work
Cons
it was temporary
worked as a temp (mainly at Marine Corps Recruiting Depot's "Bayview Restaurant")
Temp (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 31, 2016
It was a temp job while was handling my recently deceased father's affairs. I didn't work many hours there but the staff and management were great to work with.
Pros
Appreciation of one's work
Cons
More places to be staffed if I had a car then.
fun
Bartender/ Cook/Porter/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2016
serviced cleaned or supplied restrooms gathered and emptied trash use of chemical cleaners ans power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
An "OK" place to work
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 12, 2016
Job types and duties change often, considering it's a temp service, but overall the company's pretty good about finding employment for me. Learned a lot as far as working in a professional kitchen setting. Practiced proper food handling and safety skills while there.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No guaranteed work everyday
the review of All Team Staffing
Food Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYFebruary 11, 2016
underpayed and not enough hours for the job. management very poor in running company but needed to keep work. company lost multiple contract while being employed with this agency.
I havent had and assignment thats been a good fit for me yet
Housekeeper/Laundry (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 20, 2015
I was not right for the housekeeping jobs i was sent to the employers /Supervisors told me that i was not fast enough the exspected 17 to 23 rooms a day within a 8 hour period i was more concerned about doing the job right not ast because there were so many detaails involved with cleaning hotel rooms
Pros
lots of hous to work if you fit as a housekeeper
Cons
not enough pay for the work that you do as a temp working housekeeping
Tampa Florida bad company
cleaning (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 3, 2015
Myself and family member both worked 1 position for this company ,they shorted both of us on our hours ,after letting them know it was never corrected, also had to call to find out where our check was, as it was supposed to be mailed, which never was had to go get it. Then find out it was wrong Yes they send you opportunities to work but will never work for this company again you can't even pay for correct hours for a day won't give them opportunity to get more free labor... Bad company and management....
Pros
Cons
Payroll management
All team
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 26, 2015
its a ok place to work if you just start out as a new food services worker i met a lot of good co-works at all team the work was very easy in fun half of the times
Business Ethics
Temporary Worker/Office Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2015
The manager lies and play games with people, no advancement, you may get your check on time, hours missing off check, bad customer service, bad business ethics, no training offered, you pay for your own parking on job sites including if you work in the office for that company. Underpaid for travel to jobsites. Other temp workers have access to your paperwork. They have personal information (employee files) lying around and anybody can steal your information. The manager has her favorites and allow them to walk around the office unsupervised having access to your private information.
Pros
Free lunch if you go to an Sodexo or Aramark site
Cons
Missing hours on check, check may not be there on time, bad business ethics
best job i have ever had
Catering associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 11, 2015
very nice people to work for. they work hard to find a permanent job for you and they work around your schedule. i enjoy working for all team because of the scheduling.
Temp
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 11, 2015
They are great. They set hours you want to be working and they also go around your time. They are convenient and they even helped me get to and from work sometimes. They are loyal to hard workers.
fast pace enviroment
Server (Current Employee) –  Lutherville, MDJune 10, 2015
Fun and hard working fast pace enviroment keeping our customers happy. Also working banquets inside large hotels and stadiums etc.
Pros
eat free
Cons
no breaks
The ability to meet new people and be introduced to new things
Cook/ Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 28, 2015
Cooked and prepared all meals, made the preparation for the following day. Washed pots and dishes if needed Sweep and mopped particular areas in kitchen. Documented waste and temperatures regularly. Made all soups from scratch set stations up for other cooks, assisted them with the preparation of their meals.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no health insurance or vacation time
the Staff at All teams are great people to work with.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 15, 2015
I would start of preping for Hot line for the night shift, then make pizza if we need them made.I enjoyed working at the Harly Davidson Plant. Meeting and working with all Kinda of team members. the hard part was not getting the Hours i needed.
Pros
meeting the nice people at the plant
Cons
short hours, Not Full time work
this is a agency so you can go to any locations.
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 13, 2015
this is alright place to work you can move around you don't have to stay at one place i line cook and i do catering.you will get a lot of company's to ask you can you stay with us.
Pros
you can get a good experience from this company.
Cons
no healthcare and no growing up the latter
Prep Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMay 10, 2015
Nothing bad to say enjoyed the work couldn't have asked for a better employer, I would say the hardest part of the job would be changing locations so much, the most enjoyable was meeting new and different people everyday
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
paper time sheets
Temp Agency
Catering Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 5, 2015
Im Working and that's what matters. Hours are all over the place, but the bills have to be paid. This is a temp agency for the food and beverage community.

2.7