All Trust Home Care Employee Reviews

Great Workplace
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILDecember 18, 2016
Great Job for compassionate individuals. Must be kind hearted and understanding. Offers great benefits and my supervisors are lovely.
Cons
Not so great pay.
Caregiver
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILAugust 28, 2016
Assisting patient’s bathing, feeding, dressing, toileting, and transfer assistance
Providing personal and homemaking services to elderly patients with an ongoing illness
Monitoring vitals and conducting proper transfers
Maintaining accurate and up to date record of services and the progress of patient
Light housekeeping duties, cooking and assisting with ADLs
Providing emotional support
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Low Pay
Great Clients, supervisors are another story
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILJanuary 19, 2016
Really enjoyed this job when I was working with clients that I could enjoy. The supervisors say they are willing to work with you if you do not like the case you are assigned to but after several requests and months later I was still stuck with the only case I had ever not been comfortable continuing care for. I finally left the job in order to find something I could enjoy doing.
Professional company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILDecember 9, 2014
I was hired through All Trust Home Care, but was sent to Sunrise Assisted Living Facility as a temp to help the caregivers there. A typical work day would be arriving at Sunrise, calling my company to clock in, and asking the supervisor of the shift what needed to be done. After I learned what my assignment was (leading exercise, helping in the dining room, or showering residents) I would do them, and after chart and document. Then I would ask if any of the caregivers needed my help with their residents, and if so I would help them, and if not then I would sit in the office till one of my residents paged me. After the night was over I would give report to third shift, and call my company and clock out. Working there I learned that a lot of residents have their own ways of doing things, so I learned to be even more open minded. The management of Sunrise and All Trust Home Care was awesome. All the employees there were always so positive and caring. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to spend time with the residents. The hardest part of my job was knowing that I was just a temporary and wouldn't be there long. I really liked that facility.
Assisited in ADL and transportion
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hindale ilNovember 19, 2014
Provided and maintain care service to the patients. Took care of hospice , cancer, dialysis patients
Great positive work environment
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILJune 10, 2014
Working at All Trust Home Care was a great experience. The positive people in the office & the care givers I managed made my job extremely rewarding. A typical day at work consisted of managing my employees & staffing cases in a timely manner so our clients would have home care when needed. The hardest part of my job was when our clients would pass away. The most enjoyable part of my job was pairing a caregiver with a client that fit what the client was looking for.
Taking care of elderly and younger patients that needs help.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hinsdale,ILApril 3, 2014
I'm going into their home and nursing home to give them comfort great care. I take them on outing or to the stores if they need to go. I also do ADL daily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Trust Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7