All Valley Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Awesome Job
Personal Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80211June 24, 2016
I loved everything about this job except for the pay and no benefits! I loved working with different people everyday. Even though they were disabled I loved working with them.
Pros
Awesome job
Cons
low pay and no benefits
Learned to grow
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Longmont, CODecember 1, 2015
It was a fun work place, and worked well with my schedule. Most enjoyable part of my day were my clients. I loved sitting down with them and chatting with them. I also loved being able to help them in any way that the job would allow me to. The only down side to this job was not being able to meet all of my coworkers.
Home Health Aide/CNA (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 13, 2015
I absolutely loved to work for this place..... The only thing holding me in the position to leave was not getting paid enough. If my financial issues werent a problem then I definately wouldve stayed with the company. Managemnet staff was great and the people I cared for were always awesome.
Pros
Make my own schedule
Cons
Pay
got to know some really good peoplel
PCA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 1, 2015
i enjoyed working with the people i was sent to. typical day was between 6 to 8 hours with 2-3 clients a day. didnt really get to know coworkers except those i trained. hardest part is losing a client
Not too bad, but room for improvement
Client Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 7, 2015
While the company offers free benefits and mileage reimbursement, management is often times lacking. The Director of Operations is extraoridnarily arrogant and often times inappropriate. The company has a lot of turnover with not just caregivers, but office staff as well.

The owners really care about the margins and not the fact that their clients need help. Often times we were forced to keep certain clients because they brought it a lot of money for the company instead of dropping them because they put some of our staff in danger.

Once you got the hang of the job as a Coordinator, it never really changed. There is very little room for advancement as there aren't many positions open. Unless someone leaves or is fired, only then will you have the opportunity to ask for a promotion, but 9 out of 10 times they will always go with an outside hire.
Pros
free benefits, flexible hours, nice office staff
Cons
director of operations is a walking h.r. nightmare, pay is below average.
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MIOctober 19, 2014
Helping patients with their showers, taken vital signs. Keeping their home clean.
Pros
helping lots of people
Cons
no health insurance
fast paced
Client Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZDecember 18, 2013
personal. but i loved my job and being with clients and care givers
A good caring company
Home Health Care Assistant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 15, 2013
It was a learning experience and I was glad for the opportunity to be there to help someone in need.
Pros
helping someone who needed help
Cons
unforeseen events
working with clients and co workers
Personal Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COAugust 19, 2013
Every Client and Everyones situation is different. You have to stay focused at all times to each clients cares and concerns, I typically see between 2-5 clients a day. Communication with the client and management is very very crucial. You can never assume anything because that causes a lot problems. The hardest part of the job is all of the driving especially from where I live as well as when a client passes away. I have built a lot of trust and so forth and you cant help become close with my clients.
Pros
relationships
Cons
friends that you make, fuel cost's and when a client passes away
Nice place to work, awful Management
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  PhoenixJuly 22, 2013
Handle payroll for employees and caregivers. Prepared weekly reports for managers and staff. I was the first point of contact for vendors, management, and business inquiries. Trained new employees in various positions. I conducted weekly supervisory visits for clients. Staffed clients with caregivers according to their care needs.
checked emails, answered messages
Client Care Coordinator/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  peoria,AzFebruary 4, 2013
care and schedule of 150 client and 150 plus caregivers. Helping create establish s care plan and schedule that best fits the clients life style. Responsible for weekly follow ups, on the day to day in the home care that we provided. Entering client information in to our computer data base. Maintain a good relationship with care managers and clients and there family’s and also caregivers. Entering authorization codes in to data base.
Pros
helping people doing house calls broke up the day at the office
Cons
on call every other week all week and weeekendsno call service
Worst company I've ever worked for
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  MesaJanuary 12, 2013
I worked for All Valley for 11 months and I hated it. The client's I got were really nice but It was the office I could't stand. They want you to drive miles and miles and miles and don't pay you for the gas you used on your car. They could at least pay more for the gas you used. One time at the very last minute, I got a call from them asking If I could stay overnight with a client, I said "sure". They told me I would get paid 10 dollars an hour. Come to find out, I was there for 2 or 3 days straight and they told me I would only get paid about $125 for the whole day! That's a huge rip off. That's only about $5 an hour. They take advantage of you as much as possible. They would even call me while I was working asking If I could work for another client while I was already working. They should of looked at the schedule before calling me. Their excuse? "We have too many caregivers and we can't remember your schedule". Well isn't it your job to look up my schedule and fix it if it's necessary? I knew someone who worked for them also and they MADE her work when It was her day off. I was sitting right to them. I still don't know how they are still running. They honestly are a bad company to work for. Unorganized and unprofessional. The whole time I worked there, I felt all they cared about was themselves and they would always get new staff. I'm guessing because It's that horrible.
Pros
nice clients
Cons
horrible office people, unorganized, unprofessional, lie, take advantage of you
Primarily worked in clients homes
Certified Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2012
Flexible schedules and one one with clients. Staff was helpful and did their best to accomadate personal needs as far as scheduling was concerned.

2.3