All Valley Home Health Care Employee Reviews

This Company cares for thier Clients
Home Health Care Attendant {Personal Care Nurse} (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 6, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company; although I dont have any clients with them anymore. i will seek employment with this company again. This Company will give raises and rewards; but they donot offer any benefits or advancements.
Pros
The clients you get have more hours than most home care svcs
Cons
Thier is no paid vacations or benefits
Clean up all of accounting
Bookkeeper Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 4, 2017
Stepped into an office that no direction. Cleaned up all files not limited to AR, Client Files, Vendors, and Employee. Best part was
being able to collect large amount of AR.
overall good company
Caregiver for my Mother (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815April 15, 2017
no room for advancement , it's a pretty good place to work they have plenty of clients to give you full time or part time which ever you feel you need
Pros
lots of work
Cons
no where to move up
Diversity
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 15, 2017
All Valley was an awesome place to work. They offer a diverse work environment and are very compassionate toward their employees.

The office staff are always helpful and very professional.

Every payday, customer appreciation is offered to staff with fruit, snacks, and beverages.

This job partnered with the State of Michigan Medicaid Waiver Program that allowed me to work as a full-time care giver to my mother while she was totally incapacitated until her passing in December 2016.

The administrator is phenomenal and I'd recommend this company to any person looking for work in this area of profession.
Pros
Staff availibity to answer questions
Cons
N/a
Muy buena y cordial con los empleados
Providers (Former Employee) –  ProviderJanuary 26, 2017
Es agradable trabare con la empresa te reciben con codrdilidad te dan orientaciónes el personal de La Oficina son muy preparados y amables el día de cheque te ofrecen un refrigerio
Pros
Si me ofrecen seguro
There is always somwwhere different to be.
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 16, 2016
Parient care. Its pretty self explanatory. Ensure patient safety, food, cook, clean, errands, prescription pick up and drop off, making sure the correct amount is givin. Baths, light housekeeping, driving clients to dr apt.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
a lot of non paid for drive time
Awesome Job
Personal Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80211June 24, 2016
I loved everything about this job except for the pay and no benefits! I loved working with different people everyday. Even though they were disabled I loved working with them.
Pros
Awesome job
Cons
low pay and no benefits
Learned to grow
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Longmont, CODecember 1, 2015
It was a fun work place, and worked well with my schedule. Most enjoyable part of my day were my clients. I loved sitting down with them and chatting with them. I also loved being able to help them in any way that the job would allow me to. The only down side to this job was not being able to meet all of my coworkers.
got to know some really good peoplel
PCA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 1, 2015
i enjoyed working with the people i was sent to. typical day was between 6 to 8 hours with 2-3 clients a day. didnt really get to know coworkers except those i trained. hardest part is losing a client
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MIOctober 19, 2014
Helping patients with their showers, taken vital signs. Keeping their home clean.
Pros
Helping lots of people
Cons
No health insurance
working with clients and co workers
Personal Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COAugust 19, 2013
Every Client and Everyones situation is different. You have to stay focused at all times to each clients cares and concerns, I typically see between 2-5 clients a day. Communication with the client and management is very very crucial. You can never assume anything because that causes a lot problems. The hardest part of the job is all of the driving especially from where I live as well as when a client passes away. I have built a lot of trust and so forth and you cant help become close with my clients.
Pros
relationships
Cons
friends that you make, fuel cost's and when a client passes away

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Valley Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9