All Web Leads Employee Reviews

Ok company
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 14, 2017
Will let go of employees without reason. Pay is much lower than stated because no one gets bonuses. Otherwise I like working here, people are fun and nice.
Great if you like that sort of thing
CALL CENTER ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 22, 2017
All Web Leads is an at home job where you make out bound calls and try to match people with insurance companies. It can be challenging. You need to like this type of work in order for this to be a great match. I would encourage you to try it if you are interested.
Insurance Call Center
Call Center Advocate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 10, 2017
-Typical Day at work consists of calling people from web leads.
- Learned how to diffuse angry calls.
- Management is great.
- Hardest part of job is meeting numbers and being cursed at.
- Most enjoyable part of the job is working from home.
Managment is horrible
Concierge / Customer Service Relations (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 1, 2017
No opportunity for advancement. You can't set your hours all the time. Holdays are best when requested in a month or more in advance.Only about 7-10 employees in a group o 200+ actually get off.
Pros
Hours somewhat flexible
Cons
Management is horrible (Supervisors/Team Leads)
Productive and fun at home position
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 28, 2017
Work from Home position. Sold and learned about new insurance products available to consumers. Everyone is super nice and helpful when you are needing the help or if you are needing motivation.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
compensation
Great place to work for a part time job
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 24, 2017
All web leads is a great company that provides moderately fast paced advancement opportunities. For individuals that need to work from home, I highly recommend this position.
Couldn't ask for more!
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 20, 2017
Do they expect me to work hard? Sure! Do they compensate well, have competitive benefits and allow for work/life balance? Sure!

AWL sets high goals and expects the *very diverse* team to work hard to achieve them - but also celebrates National Bacon Day, Star Wars Day, Baseball day, etc - and participates in charitable community events, and they recycle! (What else would you expect from a company created in Austin?)
Pros
Great pay & benefits - work from home
Cons
Traffic congestion, not many restaurants close by
i enjoyed being in my home
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 15, 2017
the best part is working from home. it makes everything 100 times easier. i didn't like my supervisors n comparison to other ones. they didn't respond as fast as they should ad were not really helpful if needed. hated the leaders, LOVED the work
Lots of drama, bad management, work from home
bbbbbbbbbbbbb (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 8, 2017
The good part was when I worked from home. When I worked at the office there was a lot of drama and back biting. Some of those people are no longer with the company. The company culture was typical relaxed Austin.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 31, 2017
They Scam Everyone. I get Abused on the phone because of this.

Then they tell me to steal their credit info and stop answering their calls when clients call
Pros
none.
Cons
They Scam Everyone. I get Abused on the phone because of this.
Former employee
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 19, 2016
Horrible...horrible...horrible!! Some of the team leads were rude and uncaring. You're suppose to have schedule flexibility but that's a lie!!
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Everything aside from working from home
Great Company with flexible schedule
Texas - Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 14, 2016
All web leads is a great company to work for. The managers are great and the other call center agents are great. If you like getting hung up on this is the perfect job for you. Lol
Pros
Great Schedules
Cons
Rude People (Outbound calls)
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 2, 2016
Over all I had decent experience but was once again dealing with insurance, so I got yelled at and cussed out a lot, it is a great job to have if you are a stay at home mom!
Pros
Work From home
Cons
Rude bosses
The upper management could care less about you....
Returns Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 25, 2016
I worked for All Web Leads for almost 4 years. Was told a month before my 4 year anniversary that my job would be ending because they were "digitizing the position" and that I could move to another part of the company but wouldn't be guaranteed a job, I would need to "try out" for the position. We were told by the VP of Sales & Marketing that it didn't matter how long we had been with the company because "loyalty and seniority didn't matter, the company was a meritocracy." I liked working for the company but the turnover rate was high and again the upper management doesn't care about anything but their money and bonuses.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no benefits, pay, no seniority, no job security
Comfortable work environment with horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 13, 2016
Company has grown so much that there are now too many CCAs online therefore your TPH is lower. If you want to work a certain number of hours do not count on it. You shall be cut for either part of your shift or your entire shift. So if you are depending on that money to pay bills, better get a supplemental job as well. And if you are hoping for a raise, well that is questionable as well. There have been so so many changes in management. All the good ones have left! You must like being repetitive and stating the script exactly as it appears or else they will tell you to log off for the rest of the day or worse terminate you. If your looking for just some extra cash you can go for it.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 9, 2016
I loved this job because I was able to work from home but still was able to keep in constant contact with my management and co-workers thru our company chat room. The Team Leads were very helpful and very understanding, I really enjoyed working with them.
Pros
Working from home, great team leads and co-workers
Cons
at times it would get overwhelming with the calls and having to deal with extremely rude customers
Nice company
Consumer Concierge Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 4, 2016
Interesting idea for business. Selling customers to insurance companies. They helped to figure the needs of the customer and transfer them to the insurance companies that would better suit their needs. They would then touch base with them later to see if there was any other companies they would like to discuss other rates with.
Great Company
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 13, 2016
Great Company,very helpful and training was very fast and accurate,everyone was polite and would ask any questions even if you didnt think it was inportant
Outstanding place to work
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 8, 2016
Great work environment! Flexibility and good work/life balance. Hard work really pays off at this company with compensation and promotions. The employees are really what make this company so great. Lots of changes and opportunities for advancement/growth potential.
Pros
Great employees! Strong Management. Lots of growth potential.
Cons
Office is not located near restaurants for lunches.
Amazing Company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 6, 2016
The people at AWL are the best part, and the beating hart of company. There is no doubt this was the vision from the very beginning days given the culture remains the same after the tremendous growth over the years.
Pros
People, Culture, Office, Team Outings, Food/Drinks, Mereitocracy, Benefits, Recognition
Cons
This is an company that innovates at a very fast pace which is not for everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Web Leads. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2