All in One Employment Services Employee Reviews

Great job
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAFebruary 13, 2017
I had a great time working for them and only left because of medical issues

I'd love to work for the company again if presented with the opportunity I'd surely take it
Fun and easy workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 24, 2017
The job was very fun and interesting. There is a lot of room for growth in the store and the work is very easy. the setting is relaxed.
Pros
Growth and experience
Cons
Small store limited hours
Its a good job
Housekeeper, Maid (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLDecember 30, 2016
I would love to expand my skills to a wider range of challenges, take on more responsibility and have a better opportunity to move up
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Limited opportunities
Ok
Landscaper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHDecember 9, 2016
It was ok ok company, it was a ok company, ok company. Ok comapnt. Ok company. I really didnt like it. I really didnt like it
A work day
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Rumson, NJJune 29, 2016
All IN ONE was a great work environment. I learned how to work well with a team and solve problems, as well as communicating with customers.
Terrible company to work for!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 12, 2016
Horrible management, no room for true advancement, and an overall failing wireless franchise. Owner is always negative and micro manages. STAY AWAY!!!
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING
poor management
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 3, 2015
Working with individual’s with ego’s and personal interest in life could make your job hard and also affect the people you are there to serve. Although I learned a lot working at this company as an undergraduate which motivated me to make sure I make positive impacts in peoples life as a social worker.
awesome workforce
all im provement work (Former Employee) –  all over richmondSeptember 8, 2015
My main priorities on the job are making sure my customers are satisfied the job is done correctly. We pay attention to detail and never cut corners. My partner and I compliment each others strengths assuring the highest quality and outcome. Ive learned that failing is not a option and always read to master any task. my hardest part of job is dealing with difficult task to meet the customer satisfaction. Theres not a challenge we cant handle especially at end of the job when customer is satisfied with awesome quality work.
Pros
free trips, paid lunches
Cons
work on weekends, on call
Friendly Customers
House Sitting (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VaAugust 18, 2015
I would wake up at said needed time but boss and coworker were always late. There is no set time or place to work, we have to call our customers, but my boss doesnt let us know what we are doing or how long we will be working until it all goes down. Some times he'd buy us lunch, but that would be from the money we just worked for. My coworker is intelligent and willful. The work itself is not hard at all and he teaches me a lot. The best part was learning how to fix and repair a lot of things.
Pros
labor feels good and money feels earned
Cons
not enough communication, not paid by hour or labor, disorganized, etc.
very movement it happen to be my first job
Landscaper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIJuly 23, 2015
I would punch in help load trucks for the day and drive to where we was assign to go i learn alot from here and enjoy all of it most of the outside enviroment would be the heat and soemtimes the long hours was hard but i defintly got through it
Pros
gas was paid
Cons
could use more breaks
Poor Place to Work
Tech (Former Employee) –  Prestonsburg KyJune 26, 2015
Constant harassment and berating from an incompetent owner. Several occasions the owner withheld money from my check for no reason other than he said he didnt have the money to cover his payroll. Weekend overtime was a lie waited until after we completed the work to let us know we wouldnt be paid overtime.
great work schedule
Cleaner Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 11, 2015
Inspect homes for safety, Refurbish foreclosed homes for purchase, Maintain all foreclosed properties by landscaping the grounds and removing any clutter and debris from inside and outside of the home. Supervised crews working in assigned areas to make sure job was completed and resolved in a timely fashion.
impressive and interesting place to be working,
Sales Retail and receiver (Former Employee) –  Bromley, United KingdomAugust 8, 2014
No matter who the person is in a meeting everyone has his opinions and should be treated with much care. It was awesome to be in a meeting where everyone's opinion is accepted and treated with care
Pros
free kaunch, weekend bonuses
Job at All in One
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2014
Good job for starting and life style for those struggling to work.Job gets easier when you learn what to and setting up your routine. Can get busy with customers starting flowing in quickly.
Pros
Easy, Makes you more aware, and decent pay
Cons
Most holidays you are not off.
Company was very accurate in meeting the needs of it's customers.
Owner/ operator (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FLJanuary 9, 2014
I know for a fact that people appreciated the work that was done by this company.
learning exp with customers
owner (Former Employee) –  fairfield countyDecember 1, 2013
I built the business from scratch we ran for 6 years.We cleaned anything from homes to industrial. We grew to a 6 man full time crew and 3 part time.
Pros
great experience
Cons
lots of hours
Productive fun and managable work load
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Leavittsburg, OHSeptember 30, 2013
Productive fun and managable work load. They do the job right and its done the first time, affordable roofing, siding much more.
Pros
adaptable
Cons
no health care
Awesome job
Cashier, Stocker, Customer Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 21, 2013
I loved All In One. Management was never a problem I don't have anything bad to say about the business. I am very sad the business closed down. I would work for the business again if it ever was to open up another
Productive and good work enviroment
laborer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 15, 2013
A typical day at work was different everyday moved from job site to job site. One day we could be breaking down a wall and redoing it or another day could consist of just throwing everything out of building. I learned many things from this job especially clean up and preparation. The management was very good at all in one they worked around my school schedule and were always there to support me. My co-workers were like family a close group of people who always had your back. The hardest part of the job was the demanding labor and the long hours. The best part of the job was working with such good people that thought me a lot in life .
Pros
paid travel time/worked around school schedule
Cons
no benefits and long hours
On the job training
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJanuary 7, 2013
Office manger, filling legal paper work,working with the public...etc
Pros
free lunch, paid vaction
Cons
health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All in One Employment Services. Our community is ready to answer.

All in One Employment Services Reviews by Location