all

all Employer Reviews

Safe
Factory Worker (Former Employee), ILMarch 31, 2014
Like to find work i know how to do. Taught me alot and were friendly.
good place to work.
Office Clerk, Parts, Service and Sales (Former Employee), Washington Court House OhioFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: pay and getting laid off
Sales and service was a large part of the day. Made purchases for the office and the shop.
Technology / Business Consulting
Managing Director (Former Employee), MobileFebruary 10, 2014
Great to work with... Preform technology and business consultative services
Great skills learned, Great people to work for
Apprentice (Former Employee), West Monroe, LAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: great skill training
Cons: weather
Learned things every day in the fields worked.
plumbing, electrical, and HVAC basics

Family-owned business, Great owners.

friendly co-workers
Contract work
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Kenner, LAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: high pay
Cons: short term
A typical day at work was observing crews, writing load tickets for their work, and ensuring all safety regulations as well as laws were obeyed.

Management was on top of their game, they told us when contracts were near completion, what other contracts may be opening up, what areas may have long contracts. They were straightforward about our performance, – more... and where that may place us when a contract was starting to whittle down.

I can't say too much about my co-workers, our interaction was limited, only one QA goes to a job-site typically. I got some interesting stories about the areas we worked in during the morning and evening meetings from more senior QAs however. Sometimes this was the present state they were in vs. pre-Katrina, and sometimes it was the distant past.

The hardest part of the job was that it was contract work, so job security was trying to find the next contract before the current contract ended. The destruction was hard as well, seeing so much loss every day all day can get to you. I was into my second year of that experience when I started with All-South, it wasn't as bad as New Orleans, but going to work for weeks on barren woods made of dead pine trees turns less scenic by the day.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the feeling that we were helping to clean-up the areas we were from, and lived in. Some days were very depressing, but the moments of truly helping people out stick out sharply in my memory. Our job wasn't limited to oversight, but also to finding more work for our crews. When someone would ask for help, and we could find a way to help them, it was satisfying. It also contrasted starkly with the typical devastation on a daily basis. – less
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2014
it was good gaining knowledge from students that was in school for radiology. they really had me interest in learning more about the school of radiology
A fast pace learning experience
Summer Camp Counselor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2013
My work experience was enjoyable because I loved working with people. Providing customer service to customer was a success for me because I knew what I was doing due to training from the company. I learned that customers are always right. the most enjoyable part of the job was completing transactions daily. My co-workers were fun to be around because – more... we could laugh and learn from one another. – less
Fun and exciting employees that made job enjoyable
Security Officer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2013
At the start of the day busy as usual.
I learned how to be more efficient with customers.
Management was very easy to work with and made job fun and exciting.
While working with others they made my job easier and fun. I enjoyed coming to work.
Sometimes the general manager made the job hard.
easy work, kept busy, very important to me as I don't like to be bored
merchandiser/cashier (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 18, 2013
Pros: most people got along together. most customers, 99% were friendly
Cons: low pay, few hours, no benefits
mostly I engaged in greeting people and directing them to thier needs in Rite Aid. Customer service ,store maintenence. Learned more about retail. management was usually fair. co-workers were usually amiable. hardest part, really didn't have one..
Fun and refreshing work environment
Customer service/ Sales/ Detailer (Former Employee), new castle, deSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: discount on service
Cons: no benefits, not steady
A typical day at work would be very enjoyable. I learned how to deal with different customers with different needs. everyone I worth with was very down to earth and helpful in times of need. The most enjoyable part of the day was the whole day doing what I loved to do.
Ability to take care of family
Security Officer (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 8, 2013
Well working environment, Fast learning environment. Potential future for success.
Good Training
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Timonium, MDJuly 28, 2013
They allow you on the job training while placing you for the current position.
Great place to work, we worked hard but had fun.
Director of Operations (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 24, 2013
Pros: worked a true 8 hour day, full stocked kitchen for meals, jeans and t shirts were the norm dress and bringing my dog to work with me.
Cons: the medical insurance was very expensive.
Each day was different in that I wore many hats throughout the day. I needed to be able to switch my task priorities depending on how the day was going. I loved my job, loved my co-workers and loved the atmosphere. After 30 years in the technology business, the owner had to hang up her hat and move on. That was one of the hardest parts, not just me – more... losing my job because the business closed, but seeing the owner having to close a business that she grew over 30 years from nothing. – less
Great Family Company
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee), Marietta, GASeptember 4, 2012
Easy going Job, Solid Pay and provides company truck...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Great team work, fun and happy work environment
Server (Former Employee), RestaurantsAugust 21, 2012
I always learn something new every day, everyone and everyday can teach you something new. Never Boring at work always stay busy, there is always something to do. Very clean, everything has a place to go.
I love welding ,working on new projects,meeting new people.
Shop Manager / Lead Welder (Former Employee), Albany, NYJuly 3, 2012
Pros: free pizza, xmass bonus paid holidays, company partys, bowling
Cons: 10 min breaks.bosses standing around with hands in pockets, extra late nights and some holidays
My day started at 8:00ammorning production meeting .then to work and my station .were i reviewed blueprints and assesed the job at hand .i then destributed work to 2 other employes monitored there work habits fix and solved problems.then proceeded with more complex work tasks.interacting with management on a regular basis to complet jobs and customer – more... satisfaction.hardest part of the job was to be responsible for others work but with no say on who to hire.but made due the best i could.what i loved most when i flipped my hood down and started welding in my own space its an art ,skill very demanding at that too . – less
Excellent work place
Teacher (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 11, 2012
Pros: advacement within.
Cons: no lunch breaks, scheduel wasn't flexible
Great management team, great co-workers. The hardest part of the job was trying to get adjusted to the long hours at first. Overall it was a great job.
job
Fresher (Current Employee), not at allAugust 7, 2014
Pros: maybe if available no necessary
Cons: min 8 hour
i'm fresher graduate in civil engineering i hav no field knowledge but i worked in fly over construction in summer training.
enjoying work place
Part timer (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLJuly 8, 2014
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Telephone Etiquette.
-Advanced Office administration and computer skills.
-Outstanding performance record; both in qualitative plus quantitative sense
-Clean medical history
-Immense suppleness in terms of work assignments and the work hours
-Great physical capability and staying power at all the assigned – more... job undertakings
-Eagerness and willingness to undergo trainings for personal and business growth benefits – less
FEEL FREE TO WORK,
Instrumentation Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJune 18, 2014
I LIKE TO WORK IN INSTRUMENTATION COMPANY, AND I DO MY WORK WITH MY FULL CAPABILITY.

1 2 3 4

About all

The Allstate Corporation serves as the holding company for Allstate Insurance Company. The Company’s business is conducted – Read more