all

all Employer Reviews

remote positions is always rewarding
BUR Admin (Former Employee), remote position from homeFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: working from home
Cons: never have to leave the house
Working for HP on th contract assignment through Tk System was very rewarding. The team I worked with was called the BUR Team and everyone got along very well with one another. A typical day consist of making sure the end user can access their files and complete their assignment effectively.
Furniture World
warehouse worker (Former Employee), longview, WANovember 20, 2014
Pros: we got pizza sometimes
Cons: 2 15 min. breaks and an hour lunch
i really liked the management at Furniture World they were fair, and always in a good mood. and what i really liked was they would give me a lot of hours when i wasn't expecting it and i enjoyed that. overall i had a good work experience at Kelly services.
Lots of work, Plenty of perks
Inspector/ Machinists (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 10, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere, very family friendly
Cons: long drives, plenty of time to work
Worked a lot of different places and am looking now for a job. Haved been layed off numerous times looking for a inspector\machinists job
have job to survive
SAFETY SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2014
Pros: frequent breaks
Cons: no benefits
not too fun to work but a place u can grow and learn. Provide opportunity to learn new things
company constriction or mine company ect...
field operator (Current Employee), Canada, KYOctober 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: housing
oil company or gas company mine company and all company i whold like to apply on this job any where company on this wold i can work 11hrs per days and night

ilearned electrical tecnical and maintenance

car driver
forklift driver hyster h.50.5.50ft
loader driver 980h
bobcatdriver 272c
Everything was Professional until the Last Buyout
Lab Tech in a Permitted Hazardous Waste Facility (Former Employee), Cranston, RIMay 15, 2014
Pros: great working conditions
Cons: last buyout poor management
Worked hard for 20 Years in the same Location.
The Last Buyout completely destroyed what 20 Years of hard work for everybody employed at this Location worked so hard to Build and Improve the Previous Companies.
Safe
Factory Worker (Former Employee), ILMarch 31, 2014
Like to find work i know how to do. Taught me alot and were friendly.
good place to work.
Office Clerk, Parts, Service and Sales (Former Employee), Washington Court House OhioFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: pay and getting laid off
Sales and service was a large part of the day. Made purchases for the office and the shop.
Technology / Business Consulting
Managing Director (Former Employee), MobileFebruary 10, 2014
Great to work with... Preform technology and business consultative services
Great skills learned, Great people to work for
Apprentice (Former Employee), West Monroe, LAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: great skill training
Cons: weather
Learned things every day in the fields worked.
plumbing, electrical, and HVAC basics

Family-owned business, Great owners.

friendly co-workers
Contract work
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Kenner, LAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: high pay
Cons: short term
A typical day at work was observing crews, writing load tickets for their work, and ensuring all safety regulations as well as laws were obeyed.

Management was on top of their game, they told us when contracts were near completion, what other contracts may be opening up, what areas may have long contracts. They were straightforward about our performance, and where that may place us when a contract was starting to whittle down.

I can't say too much about my co-workers, our interaction was limited, only one QA goes to a job-site typically. I got some interesting stories about the areas we worked in during the morning and evening meetings from more senior QAs however. Sometimes this was the present state they were in vs. pre-Katrina, and sometimes it was the distant past.

The hardest part of the job was that it was contract work, so job security was trying to find the next contract before the current contract ended. The destruction was hard as well, seeing so much loss every day all day can get to you. I was into my second year of that experience when I started with All-South, it wasn't as bad as New Orleans, but going to work for weeks on barren woods made of dead pine trees turns less scenic by the day.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the feeling that we were helping to clean-up the areas we were from, and lived in. Some days were very depressing, but the moments of truly helping people out stick out sharply in my memory. Our job wasn't limited to oversight, but also to finding more work for our crews. When someone would ask for help, and we could find a way to help them, it was satisfying. It also contrasted starkly with the typical devastation on a daily basis.
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2014
it was good gaining knowledge from students that was in school for radiology. they really had me interest in learning more about the school of radiology
A fast pace learning experience
Summer Camp Counselor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2013
My work experience was enjoyable because I loved working with people. Providing customer service to customer was a success for me because I knew what I was doing due to training from the company. I learned that customers are always right. the most enjoyable part of the job was completing transactions daily. My co-workers were fun to be around because we could laugh and learn from one another.
Fun and exciting employees that made job enjoyable
Security Officer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2013
At the start of the day busy as usual.
I learned how to be more efficient with customers.
Management was very easy to work with and made job fun and exciting.
While working with others they made my job easier and fun. I enjoyed coming to work.
Sometimes the general manager made the job hard.
easy work, kept busy, very important to me as I don't like to be bored
merchandiser/cashier (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 18, 2013
Pros: most people got along together. most customers, 99% were friendly
Cons: low pay, few hours, no benefits
mostly I engaged in greeting people and directing them to thier needs in Rite Aid. Customer service ,store maintenence. Learned more about retail. management was usually fair. co-workers were usually amiable. hardest part, really didn't have one..
Fun and refreshing work environment
Customer service/ Sales/ Detailer (Former Employee), new castle, deSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: discount on service
Cons: no benefits, not steady
A typical day at work would be very enjoyable. I learned how to deal with different customers with different needs. everyone I worth with was very down to earth and helpful in times of need. The most enjoyable part of the day was the whole day doing what I loved to do.
Ability to take care of family
Security Officer (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 8, 2013
Well working environment, Fast learning environment. Potential future for success.
Good Training
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Timonium, MDJuly 28, 2013
They allow you on the job training while placing you for the current position.
Great place to work, we worked hard but had fun.
Director of Operations (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 24, 2013
Pros: worked a true 8 hour day, full stocked kitchen for meals, jeans and t shirts were the norm dress and bringing my dog to work with me.
Cons: the medical insurance was very expensive.
Each day was different in that I wore many hats throughout the day. I needed to be able to switch my task priorities depending on how the day was going. I loved my job, loved my co-workers and loved the atmosphere. After 30 years in the technology business, the owner had to hang up her hat and move on. That was one of the hardest parts, not just me losing my job because the business closed, but seeing the owner having to close a business that she grew over 30 years from nothing.
Great Family Company
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee), Marietta, GASeptember 4, 2012
Easy going Job, Solid Pay and provides company truck...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

About all

The Allstate Corporation serves as the holding company for Allstate Insurance Company. The Company’s business is conducted – Read more