all Employee Reviews

Good work environment and good people
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  West Saint Paul, MNJune 8, 2016
I work the night shift, i start at 10:30 and don't have a site time for when i get off. When i get there i start on project install,then if needed unload trucks in the morning. After my first break then i pull tickets which means i have to pull the product and put it were the ticket says to.
I learned to be quick on my feet, do installs, and how to communicate with others.
My management is great i'm discipline, a fast learner, and give 100% on anything i'm doing.
My co-workers are very discipline they get things done and are always working.
Installing i would have to say isn't the hardest part of my job but it can sometimes.
Good people to be around and learning how to do something new everyday.
Pros
flexible with schedules
Cons
to long for a raise
Looking for new team
Event Manager (Current Employee) –  Tracy, CAAugust 1, 2016
I have been in the Event Management for many years. I done over 1000 weddings and Corperate events.
Have worked on everything from small festivals and fairs and large scale events.
Worked in Sales and Marketing as well.
Great Management
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 24, 2016
Amazing management and leadership. Family workplace environment and great technology team. What can I say? Actually I was so lucky to have this job six years ago when I moved to the state of Michigan from Chicago, IL. People are friendly, very helpful, supportive and kind. The trust and freedom indeed are the most enjoyable parts of this job, that is why it feels like working in my own company or for a family business.
Got the opportunity to learn Night Audit
President (Former Employee) –  234 West 48th street, New York NY 10034May 27, 2016
Small property, enjoyed interaction with guest. Provided smooth check in and check outs. Maintained sufficient credit. Maintained cordial relations with co-workers and Management.
Pros
NA
Cons
Great benefits
So fun and very busy!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 25, 2016
I loved it very fun and good food. Good people and great environment. Taco Bell is fun and fast environment always on your feet and moving and cleaning.
Pros
50% off lunch.
Cons
Expected low pay: Minimum Wage.
Productive and fun work place with ping table
Pedagogical or make up artist. (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 28, 2016
Productive and fun work place with ping table. Manifests itself always active, honest, decent. I like to work with children as nyanichka or tutor. Also, with women, give them joy and good makeup.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
fun place
Chef Mark Stenson (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 6, 2015
My day consist of cooking and cleaning. I learned the team work is key.Management was good and my co-workers was very helpful. i enjoyed everything about the job especially my hours and pay at the time.
Pros
my hours
Cons
non
I am a hard worker and always on time.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  NJDecember 10, 2015
I would love the opportunity to work anywhere and not to sound desperate but I really need a job right away! So I am desperate.
All good work places
Contractor Experiance (Former Employee) –  Mayport FloridaJuly 15, 2015
● Earl industries hired me as a Structural Fitter in 2002. Assignments included ship board and
shop fabrication and installation of Structural and Sheet Metal projects.
● In 2003 I was promoted to Fabrication Shop Supervisor over all trades. Duties included oversight of all fabrication efforts including Work Specification interpretation, Material acquisition, drawing interpretation and Quality Assurance.
● In 2005 I was promoted to Planner for both the Structural and Sheet Metal
Departments. My duties included material acquisition, estimating of new and growth work, ship
checks of new and ongoing projects, develop review and submit all CFR reports and was responsible
for time monitoring, scheduling and data entry for all work during the execution phase.
Relaxed work environment
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJune 27, 2015
When I would go to work, I would generally jump on a forklift. Then, I would hook a basket to my forks, and go around a dock, collecting trash from barrels. That would usually take about an hour and a half.Then, I would take ten minutes. After that, I go around the docks with a push broom and clean out the centers. After sweeping centers out, I take lunch break. When that is over, I jump on the floor sweeper and run it for around about six laps. Then, I go home.

Management was okay. I had many bosses, some more present, and others not so much. The hardest part of the job was in the wintertime, driving a forklift up an icy ramp.
Pros
Freedom and trust of work
Cons
No benefits
fun workplace
supervisor (Former Employee) –  miramarSeptember 11, 2015
it was a pleasure to work for this company for 10 years, I was one of the supervisor, supervising a group of over 20 people taking incoming calls and processing orders
Pros
work on weekends
Cons
healthcare
Nice Place to work
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, WIOctober 2, 2015
Review would be the same as AimTranser & Storage, it is same company different division. I transferred from one divsion to the other.
remote positions is always rewarding
BUR Admin (Former Employee) –  remote position from homeFebruary 11, 2015
Working for HP on th contract assignment through Tk System was very rewarding. The team I worked with was called the BUR Team and everyone got along very well with one another. A typical day consist of making sure the end user can access their files and complete their assignment effectively.
Pros
working from home
Cons
never have to leave the house
Small quiet shop but fun people to work with
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 10, 2015
Come in and check what orders need to be made. See what product is needed. Take calls, fill orders and get them delivered.
Great place to work, we worked hard but had fun.
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 24, 2013
Each day was different in that I wore many hats throughout the day. I needed to be able to switch my task priorities depending on how the day was going. I loved my job, loved my co-workers and loved the atmosphere. After 30 years in the technology business, the owner had to hang up her hat and move on. That was one of the hardest parts, not just me losing my job because the business closed, but seeing the owner having to close a business that she grew over 30 years from nothing.
Pros
worked a true 8 hour day, full stocked kitchen for meals, jeans and t shirts were the norm dress and bringing my dog to work with me.
Cons
the medical insurance was very expensive.
A fast pace learning experience
Summer Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2013
My work experience was enjoyable because I loved working with people. Providing customer service to customer was a success for me because I knew what I was doing due to training from the company. I learned that customers are always right. the most enjoyable part of the job was completing transactions daily. My co-workers were fun to be around because we could laugh and learn from one another.
easy work, kept busy, very important to me as I don't like to be bored
merchandiser/cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 18, 2013
mostly I engaged in greeting people and directing them to thier needs in Rite Aid. Customer service ,store maintenence. Learned more about retail. management was usually fair. co-workers were usually amiable. hardest part, really didn't have one..
Pros
most people got along together. most customers, 99% were friendly
Cons
low pay, few hours, no benefits
company constriction or mine company ect...
field operator (Current Employee) –  Canada, KYOctober 9, 2014
oil company or gas company mine company and all company i whold like to apply on this job any where company on this wold i can work 11hrs per days and night

ilearned electrical tecnical and maintenance

car driver
forklift driver hyster h.50.5.50ft
loader driver 980h
bobcatdriver 272c
Pros
free lunches
Cons
housing
I love welding ,working on new projects,meeting new people.
Shop Manager / Lead Welder (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 3, 2012
My day started at 8:00ammorning production meeting .then to work and my station .were i reviewed blueprints and assesed the job at hand .i then destributed work to 2 other employes monitored there work habits fix and solved problems.then proceeded with more complex work tasks.interacting with management on a regular basis to complet jobs and customer satisfaction.hardest part of the job was to be responsible for others work but with no say on who to hire.but made due the best i could.what i loved most when i flipped my hood down and started welding in my own space its an art ,skill very demanding at that too .
Pros
free pizza, xmass bonus paid holidays, company partys, bowling
Cons
10 min breaks.bosses standing around with hands in pockets, extra late nights and some holidays
Furniture World
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  longview, WANovember 20, 2014
i really liked the management at Furniture World they were fair, and always in a good mood. and what i really liked was they would give me a lot of hours when i wasn't expecting it and i enjoyed that. overall i had a good work experience at Kelly services.
Pros
we got pizza sometimes
Cons
2 15 min. breaks and an hour lunch