AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We provide a full spectrum of health, wellness, safety and benefit products and services to meet even the most specific and unusual needs of organizations and their employees.
We are currently seeking a full-time Application Developer in our Woburn, MA location.
Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, the primary role of the Application Developer is to effectively support our business units by maintaining, running and/or developing moderately complex applications which will automate or enhance our business functions for all end users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement standard reports using Microsoft’s SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Design and implement automated integration solutions using Microsoft’s SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Run existing legacy jobs periodically until they can be better automated.
- Work with business units to run ad-hoc SQL queries as needed to provide data sets for analysis
- Create and modify SQL stored procedures
- Assisting in the investigation and troubleshooting of technical problems that may be uncovered in applications.
- Providing feedback and making recommendations on all projects based on past experiences and best practices.
- Perform other related duties as necessary or required.
Required Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and eagerness to learn new technologies and the ability to hit the ground running. Our developers and analysts operate in both individual and team environments and are responsible for a variety of projects across different business lines and technologies:
- 2+ years of experience with MS SQL.Server including stored procedures and triggers;
- 2+ years of implementing reports using Microsoft’s Reporting Services or Crystal Reports.
- 1+ years of implementing and running Microsoft DTS or SSIS packages
- Should be comfortable within Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 IDE;
- Team player; dependable and ability to multi-task.
Knowledge of Microsoft Access for applications also useful.
We harness current and emerging technologies to improve our business processes and functions. We are dedicated to implementing new technology as soon as a business benefit can be achieved. Current projects include ASP.NET, AJAX, Telerik Controls, Scanning and OCR technology and many more. We believe in investing in our infrastructure and people.
Compensation and Benefits:
AllOne Health Resources in conveniently located in Woburn, MA and provides competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits and total rewards package including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance program.
- 401(K) retirement program.
- Comprehensive time-off program.
- Free / Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Life and disability insurance program.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Discount Programs
- Credit Union.
Interested applicants please send your resume with cover letter indicating salary requirements and Job Code: AD-HR to the attention of Human Resources or by fax: (339) 645-2550. www.allonehealth.com No Agencies Please – Local Candidates Preferred.