The Manager of our Provider Network Services will provide strategic and innovative leadership to the Provider Network Department while supporting the goals and objectives of AllOne Health Resources. This position is responsible to support client needs through the ongoing development and maintenance of a qualified, quality-oriented, cost effective, clinical provider network, differentiated by superior client satisfaction. The individual will direct and coordinate the activities of the Provider Network Team. This position ensures the timely, accurate and efficient set up of clinic provider agreements, laboratories and other medical providers and also ensures the effective administration of mobile medical services for select clientele. The Manager is responsible to generate financial and analytical reports that benchmark performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the negotiation, execution and maintenance of all medical provider pricing agreements.
- The manager is responsible for quality control of national medical provider network.
- Participate in strategic planning, development and implementation for the on boarding of clients and further development of existing accounts in our occupational health program.
- Lead and develop via the performance management program, all team members of the Clinic Network Department
- Assist with the recruiting and selection of department new hires
- Provide and analyze performance metrics to benchmark service delivery and develop ongoing quality improvement initiatives.
- Oversee and ensures the timely, accurate and efficient set up of clinics, laboratories and other medical providers and also ensures the effective administration of network on-site services for clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or needed.
- Person must have strong negotiation and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Minimum 2 years management experience in a professional office environment required
- Strong Financial background desired, experience with purchasing and/or procurement preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to details and team player.
COMPENSATION AND BENFITS:
AllOne Health Resources provides competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance programs
- 401(K) retirement program
- Wellness Incentive/Program
- Comprehensive time-off program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life and disability insurance program
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wireless Discount Programs
- Credit Union
Interested candidates please send your resume with cover letter indicating salary requirements and Job Code MPNS - HR to the attention of Human Resources or by fax: (339) 645-2550. EOE/AA/DFWP
No Agencies Please – Local Candidates Only.