AllOne Health Resources is a leader in occupational health. We are currently seeking to fill the full-time position of Nurse Reviewer in Woburn, MA. The hours of this position are Mon-Fri days.
This person would be responsible for utilizing nursing knowledge and judgment in reviewing all client employee examinations, testing and questionnaires, in consultation with Occupational Health Physicians, to determine ability to perform essential job functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional nursing review of occupational records for client employee medical surveillance, DOT, Hazmat exams, fitness for travel and return to duty assessments.
- Ability to review Pulmonary Function test and audiometric hearing exam
- Interface with occupational health physicians for medical clearance.
- Work as customer service account representative for national occupational health clients.
- Synthesize data for completion of medical records and clearances of clients employees
- Document exams, laboratory and other occupational testing in database
- Participate in telephonic conferences with clients and other teams to meet client requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Professional license/specialized training RN or LPN. Must have RN or LPN license in MA.
- Certified in Occupational Health a plus
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience RN or LPN required
- Occupational Health Nursing experience is required
- Capacity to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Good customer service skills; good interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
AllOne Health Resources provides competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates please send your resume with cover letter indicating salary requirements to Job Code NR-HR or by fax: (339) 645-2550. EOE/AA/DFWP www.allonehealth.com
No Agencies Please – Local Candidates Only.