AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We provide a full spectrum of health, wellness, safety, benefit products and services to meet even the most specific and important needs of organizations and their employees.
We are currently seeking a full time Occupational Health Technician (EMT-P) or LVN to staff a facility located in Hurst, Texas. This is a Monday through Friday, second shift position.
The primary responsibility of the On-Site Occupational Health Technician OHT or LVN is to provide general Occupational Health services to employees of the facility He/she will actively see patients, be part of the organization’s Emergency Response & Safety Team, assist with OSAH medical surveillance programs. In addition, the selected individual may perform drug and alcohol testing, assist with workers’ compensation matters and perform other related duties as assigned. On-call hours may be included.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct patient care as needed
- Review test results
- Perform injections
- Communicate with staff and clients
- Perform other related duties as needed
Qualified candidates for this role will possess:
- LVN or EMT Knowledge of OSHA and medical surveillance programs
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation injury management.
- Basic proficiency with computers (Excel and Word)
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently.
- Integrity, team-player and values driven.
- Knowledge of Drug and Alcohol Testing
We offer an outstanding benefits and compensation program. Interested applicants please send your resume with cover letter indicating salary requirements and Job Code: OHN - TX to the attention of Human Resources or by fax: (339) 645-2550. EOE/AA/DFWP.
No Agencies Please – Local Candidates Only.