- Six months or more personal care experience in a home care setting is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of principles and procedures of personal care and safety practices in the home care setting;
2. Understanding of family interactions and aging process.
3. Beginning knowledge of nutrition and food service.
4. Beginning skills in personal care.
5. Ability to observe, report, and record client's care and condition accurately.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally, and in writing.
7. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and families, staff members, and the general public.
1. Valid, current Colorado driver's license and access to a reliable automobile, or
2. Access to public or other reliable transportation.