Allconnect, Inc

Allconnect, Inc Employee Reviews

pleasent person
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTJanuary 25, 2016
I am a hard working individual full of fun and ability to adapt to any situation. answered many calls per shift and solved many disputes good communication skills
Pros
good pay
Cons
A very busy environment with appropriate supervision
Customer Service Specialest (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTJanuary 12, 2016
A typical day consisted of professional phone service with clients moving to a new location. We would assist the callers in setting up their utilities, newspapers, tv, phone, computer and whatever other services they needed for their new home. We received a lot of training on different products and selling points. Management was always available for questions. We didn't have a lot of free time to make connections with co-workers, yet many friendships were made and co-workers assisted each other as needed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers in a professional manner. The best part was knowing that you helped some one move into their new home with less stress.
Pros
Actually it was a fun place to work most of the time
Cons
Feeling like you were not well enough educated on what was available
Sales rep
Inside Sales Asso (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJanuary 11, 2016
This was a sales position that I thrived in. I learned how to upsell products and also how to close a sale. It was a great atmosphere to work in
Its a good place to start a sales career.
Customer service Representative (Current Employee) –  utahDecember 22, 2015
Typical job at a call center, very repetitive. If you get very good at sales you will do very good here. Great atmosphere at work, very fun place to work.
Pros
Fun co workers
Cons
long gaps between breaks
review
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2015
I do not wish to submit a review. Although i am separating from this company doesn't mean they are not good at what they do. The position just isn't for me.
High Call Volume
Home Service Consultant Level 4 (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 10, 2015
Great environment, team incentive which motivates agent to progress and achieve higher goals. Typical work day would consider receiving incoming calls from customers that are moving to new residence, providing discounts for cable, internet and phone services. Learn to have a positive attitude no matter how the call are taken. Helpful co-workers, that are willing to go beyond the means to provide help. The hardest part of job, I would say is to convenience customers to switch from one provider to another. The most enjoyable part of my job, I would say is the presence of my co-workers
Pros
Gift Cards and variety of different incentive
Cons
Sent home early (Which not guaranteed 40 hours)
For the size of the company, very surprising
HOME SERVICES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 8, 2015
Allconnect was my first sales job experience. They have a pretty good structure for their training to try and help people succeed who have no prior experience. They are very clean, and professional environment, and overall a good place to work. Every job that deals with customer service interactions can be stressful, and they can get a little paranoid with how people sell curtain products, but when you get past that, they do pay well, offer room for advancement, and if I still lived in Kentucky, I would still be working there now.
Pros
Prizes, and awards
Cons
Can become tiring
Good Place for those who have sales experience
Inbound Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 4, 2015
Typical day I would come in field calls and help set up people with tv, internet, home phone, or home security. Learned some very valuable sales skills. Most managers/supervisors were okay most really want you to succeed and the co-workers are eager to help people out. The hardest part of the job is going in there with no sales experience (which is not required) and having no idea how to develop the sales experience that you need. The most enjoyable is being able to talk to people and set them up with the perfect package that they are going to enjoy.
Pros
free lunches during peak weeks, decent lunch times, wide range of work hours to choose from
Cons
up on the 4th floor (hard for smokers on short breaks), healthcare is a joke
Steady job with very good managers
Home Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  St. George, UTOctober 27, 2015
It's a call center job, so if you sit in one place for 6-12 hours depending on your shift, you'll enjoy this job.

Management does a very good job of keeping you invested and rewarding your efforts as well as breaking up the monotony of being on the phone constantly.
Just not for me
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAOctober 23, 2015
I work in a call center. I receive inbound calls to assist customers with there move by connecting the other home services such as TV, INTERNET, AND PHONES SERVICES.
Pros
DETAIL TRAINING
Cons
THE PAY
Very Productive workplace.
Home Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 13, 2015
I learned so much from this position. A typical day at work would be very face paced. In order to be successful you had to become a very aggressive sales person over the phone. Product knowledge was key!
Pros
I gained new Skills to add to my resume
Cons
Short Breaks
No room for advancement
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2015
Sales cultural is not good working environment. Everyone will know how much you make. Its not a great place for above average intelligence.
Pros
Cons
no security
Challenging but fun
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 25, 2015
Challenging job that pushes the envelope daily. Leadership tries to keep environment fun. If you like to be innovative and work hard, this is the place for you.
Productive Sales job with great incentives.
Home Service Consultant - Tier 2 (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 27, 2015
I would show up to work and log into the phone and answer calls that were related to home services such as Television, phone and internet. I would try to sell products for many different companies.
Laid back environment
Utilities consultant (Former Employee) –  Lexington,KYAugust 10, 2015
The atmosphere of the work environment is pretty laid back and has much room for improvement. It is also fast pace for some who like that kind of work.
Pros
Contest for top sellers
Cons
there are days that you are sent home early if call flow is low.
Took inbound calls customer service rep.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2015
inbound call center I set up additional service such as phone cable and internet news paper delivery and home security it was a one stop shop after customers were transferred from their gas and electric companies. Working here was a wonderful experience
Great Employer
Home Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2015
As a past employee of the company I found working here was a great opportunity. There was always areas of advancement which was cool. They higher from within and your opportunities were endless when it came to making money
Productive and fun workplace
Relocation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2015
Incentive based, paid training excellent trainer and management opportunities.

They promote from within and train you as needed to succeed.
Pros
training
Cons
Non to speak of
Moving assistance
Home Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 2, 2015
Receiving inbound calls from utility company, and assisting moving customers with the confirmation of utility information and setting up home services such as television, internet, home phone, and home security services. Job requires multitasking on two computers, transferring calls, and notating information.
My time at Allconnect inc.
Home service consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2015
A typical day at work at Allconnect Inc. was an intense high call volume environment. I learned to focus on the main objective no matter the circumstances. The hardest part of the job was to convert customers relocating to set up their home services & utilities all on one call. I enjoyed working with the co-workers that did meet company sales standards and was able to sustain their employment. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to wonderful customers daily and assisting them with their needs. Management was very unexperienced and was not fully staffed.