Allconnect, Inc

Allconnect, Inc Employee Reviews

Dynamic Work Environment
Sr. Director (Current Employee), Houston, TexasMay 4, 2015
Learning new things everyday, dynamic environment, fast paced with the ability to pivot as business need changes often
It was fun in the begining
Home services consultant (Former Employee), St. George UTApril 22, 2015
I loved my job for a long time. I would return if they would change their commission structure. I had to leave to be closer to family.
What goes up Must come down
Home Services Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Leads are sent to you over the phone some know why they are calling others dont
Cons: A lot of uncontrollable's affect your money...so prepare to have great weeks and really bad ones...
Was a great place to work at one point in time changed commission structure slightly and not the same as it was. Especially if your used to a certain amount of commission per week.
Scheduling is a big issue
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ SALES REP (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: commission and base pay
Cons: short breaks.
Allconnect is a great work environment, the team feels like a family. But scheduling is a very big issue for myself and others who work there. Its extremely difficult to balance work and your personal life.
Sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaApril 12, 2015
Pros: freedom
Cons: chargebacks
Selling security systems, self sourcing for business as well as receiving business leads. Sales skills to close on first visit with a 48 a month contract close.
Home services consultant (Current Employee), Lexington, KYApril 8, 2015
if you can deal with the stress of not having assurance that your performance is satisfactory. Pay and benefits are great.
great place to work
Relocation Specialist (Former Employee), Saint George, UTMarch 31, 2015
Pros: fair pay
Cons: always on the phone
Overall it was a pretty good place to start in sales. It taught me how to be more efficient on the pones.Management was pretty fair and it was a great atmosphere to work in.
Productive and fun work place, family oriented
Order Operations and Creative Design Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Allowing me to be their creative designer in this department
Cons: Ceiling max of raises is only up to $15.00
Day to day business consisted of scheduling customers orders regarding their Internet, Telephone and Cable services.

I learned the different types of systems to enter in orders: CSG and ICOMS.

Coworkers and management are all family oriented.

The most enjoyable part of my employment here was that I am the departments Visual Communications designer.
I created and distributed work related flyers within the department, certificates, and photos.
High Volume Calls Fast Past Sales Environment
Home Service Consultant III (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: High pay lots of opportunities to grow.
Cons: Long Lengthy hours 10 -11 an hour shifts
A typical day at Allconnect is taking about 30 -45 calls a day converting them into revenue calls, cross trained and authorized t sell Dish DTV ATT Comcast, ADT, Monitronics etc.
Stressful Job
Home Services Consultant (Former Employee), St. George, UtahFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: gift cards, promos
Cons: management, scheduling
Overall I enjoyed my time at Allconnect, I feel like I lucked out with the team and supervisor I was given which was nice. However the companies management overall is a joke. I left because I simply got sick of taking 40 phone calls a day.
Fun place to work
Order Operations Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: free lunhes, teamoutings, etc
Cons: seasonal impact of work
If I had to describe this job in 20 words I would say that the company has a decent working enviornment and plenty of room to grow, still fairly new and with that said, there are lots of opportunities for growth yet to be executed
Fun place to work/great people
Customer Solutions Saves Specialist (Current Employee), Saint George, UtahFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: great rewards for hard work
Cons: poor communication with employees
My favorite thing about working here is the people I work with. They are my other family and I have been through a lot with them in the last 6 years. They will be what I miss the most!
Great place for a great wage but a hard work environment with money conscious people.
Home Services Consultant (Former Employee), St. George, UTFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches and many free prizes.
Cons: not enough beaks, long hours and money craving management
After you completed training, you were excited for what was to come. Shortly after being placed on a team, you find out that most people do not enjoy talking to others and ALL dislike their job. That made it hard to work there but I did pull out some very great skills from this job.

-How to close a Sale
-Proper phone etiquette
-How to build rapport with a customer I had just met
-How to not go crazy in a cubicle

Management was alright. Some of them care about you as a person but most of them were only worried about what you were making them. $$$.

The hardest part of the job was the long hours with little breaks taking call after call. The most enjoyable part was when they brought free food (happens often) and when you could clock out for the day.
Unprofessional and ghetto
Home Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta GAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: when you unemployed this is a pit stop for a real job
Cons: everything
Do not apply unless you want to be disappointment and want to waste your time. Pay is horrible!!! They make it seems like you are the crazy one when you want answers on the pay, training and why are the managers in the sales center are so unprofessional.
Respectable and great learning environment.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Saint George, UTJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: management
Cons: n/a
By far one of the best working environments I have ever worked for. Call flow is great and busy. Allconnect prides itself as giving the best customer service because they do. Learned more in this job setting in the few months I worked here. Hands down a privilege working here.
Fun atmosphere, rewarding, and fast paced.
Home Services Consultant/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Danville, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: insurance, great management, and they had giveaways-i won a wii, a laptop, and an ipad.
Cons: only two 15 minute breaks a day.
Began work at 7am. Logged into the computer system and began taking calls. Callers were transfered to us from electric companies and we set up the callers phone, cable, and internet services for their new home address. Whenever another sales agent needed help making sales, I would listen to the call with them and mentor them (give them tips) or take the calls for them to make sales. I learned how to be a GREAT call center agent.
productive and easy going
Home Services Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 9, 2014
Pros: money and productivity
Cons: hectic sales days
45-50 calls a day
overall sales experience was a plus
management makes sure you excel to meet company goals
co workers are there to help you succeed
hardest part of the job is getting sales during the off season
the flow of good sales to ensure a great commission
Good Company
Customer Service Team Lead (Current Employee), Saint George, UTDecember 7, 2014
The company Allconnect is a well know company in St George Utah. It is known for the Sales and Customer service Industry.
Good Times and Bad Times.
Home Service Consultant (Former Employee), Saint George, UtahOctober 19, 2014
Pros: can be good pay, works with someone going to school, other employees
Cons: treated like cattle, lack of supervisor ethics, can get burnt out
This can be a good place to work and if you are into sales then you can make some good money for this area. can also be fun with the other employees; however, Supervisors lack the proper skills to supervise ( just because you can sell on the phone, doesn't mean you can supervise other people), they try to encourage by putting you associate down and ridiculing their previous calls. This company also treats associates like a dime a dozen and is known for their turn over rate, beginning summer of hire with end of summer fire.
terrible job
sales (Current Employee), lexingtonOctober 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: customer dont know why they're talking to you
In this job you are supposed to put the company first not your family. They tech you how lie cheat and manipulate the pay is good but is not morally sound job. No room for advancement. They give you incentives to try to keep you there.

1 2 3 4

About Allconnect, Inc

Allconnect® is a leading consumer services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Allconnect helps consumers make wise, cost-effective – Read more

Allconnect, Inc Salaries