ALLDATA – The Company of Choice
ALLDATA® is an AutoZone® company and is the leading provider of automotive repair information and solutions to the professional automotive service industry. Thousands of professional repair and collision shops across North America depend on ALLDATA’s software products for service & repair information, shop management and customer relations solutions.
ALLDATA® is building a team that will develop a complete suite of mobile enabled products and services for all of our products. Be part of a talented team working with the latest technology to create world class software products.
We recognize that our success directly depends on the success of our employees. If you enjoy working in a team-oriented, cooperative, challenging and rewarding environment, ALLDATA® may be the place for you. We are one of the largest employers in the City of Elk Grove, CA with 300 plus employees in our Elk Grove facility and over 100 employees in the field. We also have employees in Germany, Canada and Mexico.
We are looking for individuals committed to maintaining our position as the leader in our market.
ALLDATA® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to this Collections Supervisor position, we are presently hiring for multiple technology, sales, content production, and operations positions.
- Competitive Pay & flexible work schedules
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, STD, LTD, Adoption assistance, Tuition reimbursement, Life Insurance)
- Stock Grants (for eligible positions) & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full work-out facility on the premises for use by our employees and their families
- Free Coffee and Tea supplied by company
- AutoZone store discounts & other discount programs including new vehicle purchases
- Employee Incentives (i.e. professional sporting events tickets, movie tickets etc.)
- Special Recognition programs & annual employee fun / community events
- Access to ALLDATA Online
- Well-Being Program developed to promote whole-being wellness awareness, including but not limited to: Mental Health/Stress Management, Physical Health/Fitness, Conflict Resolution, Financial Management and Personal Development.
Provide reporting on the sales results of the company as well as economic and industry data for assessment of future environmental developments. Perform ad-hoc analysis of company projects.
- Provide educated information on the expected and realized results of proposed and current division projects for effective decision making.
- Provide reporting and analysis to increase productivity in the Sales and Marketing departments, including product pricing and customer segmentation.
- Create reporting on the prospect database accuracy and provide solutions to enhance and clean records so that the sales team can effectively target prospects.
- Customize the sales force automation workflow for increased efficiency.
- Participate in departmental meetings and committees and other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years in related fields
- Advanced knowledge of several computer applications, including Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.