Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering Tech support phone calls and troubleshooting via PC
- Field service troubleshooting and repair
- Project installation assistance and management
- Creating RMA’s (Return Merchandise Authorizations)
- Tracking returns from various manufacturers to customer locations
- After-sale training and familiarization on new equipment
- Keeping detailed records of work performed and relaying this to the customer and sales person on a daily basis
Field Service Technician requirements:
- Experience in MasterCAM, CNC Programming and SolidWorks are critical
- Experience in Rapid Prototyping/3-D printing is desired
- Ability to travel is essential and ability to be flexible with schedule is critical
- Must be proficient with Office 2010. Word and Excel are essential. Publisher and Access knowledge is not critical, but desired.
- General computer knowledge is a must (file management, e-mails, etc.)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and SQL knowledge is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Good organizational skills are essential. Must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time and follow them to completion.
- Experience answering the phone and speaking with customers/vendors in a professional manner
- Must be flexible with schedule and occasional overnight travel is required.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Allegheny Educational Systems is a provider of technology-based educational consultation, solutions and services to K-12 School Districts,...