Live-In CNA/HHA (Pasco County & Pinellas County)
Allegiance Care Services is currently looking for Live-In CNA's and HHA's to work private duty cases in Pasco and Pinellas counties. Long term Live-In cases available for the right Aides.
Please call 727-479-0710 or email your resume.
Accepting applications in-person @ 10:00am-1:00pm Tuesday and Thursday
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE LIVE-IN EXPERIENCE AND REFERENCES
The following documents are required to register with Allegiance Care Services and MUST be current:
1) Level 2 background screening (which includes fingerprinting)
2) Current HHA certificate or CNA license
3) Social Security Card and Proof of US Citizenship or Residence
4) HIV/AIDS/OSHA certificate
5) Assistance with Self-Medications certificate
6) Alzheimer's/Dementia Care certificate
7) Physical stating "Free of Communicable Diseases
8) FL Driver's license w/ auto Insurance
9) CPR course certification