ALLEGIANCE HEALTH

ALLEGIANCE HEALTH Employer Reviews

Great Place To Work
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee), Jackson, MIDecember 11, 2014
A typical day consisted of transporting patients to and from therapy, filing medical records, cleaning, helping with therapy activities under the supervision of the therapists, and applying hot and/or cold packs to the patients.
I learned that I really loved helping people and that I wanted to become a therapist.
The management was great.
Coworkers – more... were friendly, helpful, and reliable.
The hardest part of my job was the day a patient had a stroke in the therapy room, that was a scary experience.
The best part of my job was knowing that I helped someone. – less
Great people and patient care
Recruitment and Retention Manager (Former Employee), Jackson, MIDecember 5, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: technology
Good organization for change and instituting cutting edge process and technology
Good work environment and challenging patient population. Good leadership.
Clinical Dietitian (Former Employee), Jackson, MINovember 16, 2014
Pros: good work environment, nice peiople to work with, order writing privledges, challenging patient population
Cons: small office space, communication breakdown between disciplines.
Organize new consults and nutrition screens in order of priority. Organize follow up patients to be seen in order of priority. Help others with morning routine as needed. Print patient lists. Review new emails and any office details that need attending to. See patients, assess and educate as appropriate. Chart information in medical record. Attend rounds – more... or meeting as needed. Complete time management and charge forms and census report. – less
very Efficient
Clinical Support Tech II (Former Employee), Jackson, MINovember 14, 2014
Drew blood, registered patients, performed ekg's. I worked with a wonderful group of girls that I miss everyday.
Throughput (Current Employee), Jackson MINovember 4, 2014
Allegiance is a great company to work for. There is always room for advancement and they offer education help as well!
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Jackson, MIOctober 27, 2014
Pros: working days, and a hour lunch.
Cons: can't really say.
I do my job and I do it well but I feel like I get looked over a lot because I try my best to be faithful and honest. I have learned a lot of things such as Inventory, data entry, delivery, customer service, and last security. I have some great co-workers. There is nothing hard about my job, but if I had to choose anything, It would be the computer – more... part of it because it's so many different computer systems we have to use, but I can do whatever I put my mind to. the most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the patients and my fellow co-workers, that is those who love people, because I get along with just about everyone and I love people. – less
Great co-workers, clean and updated lab
Medical Technologist - Microbiology (Current Employee), Jackson, MISeptember 22, 2014
My coworkers are great and the lab itself if clean, modern and functions well. It could be managed better, staffing is short and communication could be better.
Nursing is my thing.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Jackson, MIAugust 27, 2014
My all time favorite job. The team of people that I worked with made it all worth any bad day I had. The teamwork and relationships that grew was amazing. Watching each nurse or aide grow in their job and personal life was rewarding.
Great working enviorment
Admisistrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jackson, MichiganJuly 10, 2014
Pros: stable work enviorment
Cons: high turn around
Great co workers.
Enjoying families and patients.
Good helping others in need.
Keep Moving
Diet Aide (Current Employee), Jackson, MIJune 24, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: coworkers, hours, management, union
I have worked at Allegiance for over two years. I initially thought I was so lucky to be hired in here. But you soon find out that you management and coworkers do not care about you and do nothing but gossip. The pay is good, but the benefits take your whole check, and the unions really do nothing to help you. They even gave up our holiday pay. I thought – more... it would be a good way to get my foot in the door, but I am unable to leave my department even though I am overqualified for most of the positions I have applied for. Oh, and hopefully you don't have kids because you'll miss their whole lives working here. Honestly, it's not worth the headache to even come here. – less
Imaging Services Technologist (Full-time) (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJune 17, 2014
Allegiance Health has a great staff to work with with good benefits. An unfortunate financial crisis led to a buyout by the University of Michigan Health System.
Great company to work
Student Radiography Technologist (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJune 17, 2014
Cons: no breaks due to down time. 1/2 hour lunch.
They are a good company to work for. I did my clinicals in radiography for 2 years there.
allegiance is a good company to work for a very big corporation with over 3000 employees.
nurusing assistant (Current Employee), Jackson, MIMay 31, 2014
Pros: we have what you call id plus and we can make purchases with it.
Cons: normally i do not take a break i just take my lunch then iam good to go the rest of the night.
between 13 or fourteen patients or more on a busy night maybe 3 or 4 admissions or more have your patients bed ready time they reach the unit also greet them as they come up get their weight vitals and get them comfortable also make sure family members are comfortable and have everything that they need whatever it may be help your co-workers out managment – more... is great the hardest part is when a patient passes away and seeing how hard it is on the family member the most enjoyable part of the job everybodys name goes into a drawing and you may win something out of the giftshop or commons cafa – less
Not fun place to work
Lab Asst-I (Former Employee), Jackson, MIMay 28, 2014
Cons: short breaks, heavy workload, under employed, too many hours
Didnt care for favoritism, and cliqieness of management and certian employees.
Great starting place for employment
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Jackson, MIMay 24, 2014
Pros: the benefits i have are incredible, and the health insurance is wonderful!
Cons: there is a lot of talk, a lot of rumors, and you aren't really sure where you stand as far as job security wise.
A typical day is generally routine in my current job position. I don't feel that I have any more room for promotion, and I have decided to take a different career path instead of medical.
productive and nice place to be
Volunteer (Former Employee), jackson, miMay 13, 2014
Pros: great learning experiacne
I liked volenteering here. I was able to interact with patients to see if physial therapy was something i was interested in. Overall a great learning experiance.
Great coworkers with schedule flexibility.
Physician Assistant (Current Employee), Jackson, MIApril 8, 2014
Pros: flexibility of schedule
Cons: commute
Work day is very busy. Enjoy seeing patients in a variety of settings (ER to patient floors). Flexible supervising physicians. Great co-workers. Most difficult part of the job is when a patient has poor social support with limited financial resources. Great coworkers with an appreciative patient population.
patient truly comes first, culture of safety and compliance
Director (Current Employee), Jackson, MIMarch 7, 2014
Studer principles, rounding, key words, AIDET are very important. Very economically depressed area. Possible consolidation in sight.
Demanding
Team Leader Cash Posting & Customer Service (Current Employee), Dexter, MIMarch 4, 2014
This job is not for everyone. You are on the phone all day with many different personalities. Some people may find it a challenge when trying to do collections. It does assist with communication skills and can help you handle challenges in your career from the many things you may experience.
Great Place to Work
Field Representative (Former Employee), Grayson, GAFebruary 27, 2014
Hated to see this position eliminated. This was a great company to work for. I spent a considerable amount of time on the road which gave me the opportunity to balance my home and work life perfectly. The pay was great and I saw myself moving up within the company. Unfortunately, they lost an account with Atlanta, and there went my job.

1 2 3