Allegiance Staffing Employee Reviews

Get to meet a variety of different people from all over.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  32064 utica rd, fraser, mi 48026November 22, 2017
It was cool at first until I would never get placed for a job. The management was very cool but the way the job placement works just isnt right. The hours were bad along wit the hard labor to go wit it.
Pros
Cool people
Cons
Bad hours
it was a temporary job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, TNNovember 16, 2017
i go to the place where they found me a job and did my duties there clock in do my job and clock out to go home when i was working the assignment i would do my check list for the operation of the forklift to use for the day
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Lots of overtime
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAOctober 10, 2017
It was production or assembly work, long days short weekends and not always safe. I did learn how to work many different machines and how to reach my production numbers on a daily basis. I was introduced to quality assurance and how to do rework, how to operate a laser welder and a foot welder.
Pros
It was mostly short term, I could leave without giving 2 weeks notice
Cons
No paid vacation, no holiday pay, they could let you go without 2 weeks notice
Good workplace
Team Lead, Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCSeptember 11, 2017
Excellent workplace nice people to work with. management was very understanding and they gave you all you needed to succeed in life. Good benefits and family oriented
Horrible
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WASeptember 10, 2017
Management was unprofessional and rude to all their staff even the recruiters had no respect..in still waiting for a phone call back that i was promised from a manager!!!! They will be contacted by the business bueral!!!
Pros
Cons
Over worked and constantly lied too!!!
Official response from Allegiance Staffing
October 16, 2017

Hello,

Thank you for investing your time to provide us with some feedback. My name is Keven and I'm the manager of the Tukwila branch. Please reach out to me directly at 253-854-7000. I look forward to speaking with you about your experience.

N/a
line cook, prep cook, grill cook and in catering (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 10, 2017
Good place to work if you are looking for temporary work. Can work when you need to and not work when you don't want too. Also you get paid every week.
Balanced
Machine Operator/ Team leader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 1, 2017
Allegiance Staffing has plenty of jobs to get your foot in at the ground floor. However, that being said there is no room for advancement. It was VERY long hours for basically no pay.
Pros
Easy to find work
Cons
The work isn't always anything that anyone wants.
alright
Various Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 23, 2017
Working for this company was alright they didn't have the grades job to pick from but. They do send you two different type of job every different week.
Sequencer
Sequencer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 22, 2017
Scanning door panels and fenders it was east work for me the hours we're pretty good too over time whenever I needed the over time the managers we're also pretty good
Great place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 22, 2017
I really like the time that i spent at this company it was a great work place nice people good pay i like the hours in the time work it help me take care of home.
good jobs in their que
Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 15, 2017
Allegiance is better than most staffing companies out there. They screen their applicants more so they tend to get better clients in their stable. More opportunities everyday.
Never had any problems
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Pell City, ALAugust 8, 2017
Never had any problems overall ok place to work I was always treated fairly decent everyone had a fairly nice attitude can't think of anything else except a fairly good place to work
Productive working environment
Teacher (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 8, 2017
I feel that this company has a wide variety of jobs and they also are very accurate with their placement.Further more I would be proud to recommend this occupational future with anyone of my friends in the near future.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIAugust 8, 2017
A typical day load and unload materials. I learned about Chrysler and the way quality should look out for certain things on the con-pressers. Manager ok workplace some what fun. No hard part of the job. The enjoyable part payday.
Pros
no free lunch
ok
Shipping and Receiving Clerk Retain Concept (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2017
I like it I had a great exsperice there , they treat you like family loving and caring. we would so out for lunch every day we could. I just want better
Productive and fun place to work
Human Resource Specialist / Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALAugust 1, 2017
I loved working with this company. People are wonderful. It was a challenge and that is one of the things that drew me in to begin with. And the management there is amazing.
Productive and fast paced, demanding
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 31, 2017
I work 8 hrs and its fast paced which I like. I work 3rd shift its hard work but I like that I'm making honest money. The manager is approachable and very informative. There are different areas to work in I like the area I'm in because its fast paced and you must meet a quota each night. Manager also buys us lunch on mondays for the people that come in on Sundays.
Friendly people and got me right to work.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Sumner, WAJuly 8, 2017
A very good staffing agency. Very helpful and professional. Got me to work right away at a good logistics company. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a temporary position.
Pros
Very helpful and professional
Cons
Did not get me the shift I was told to be getting.
driving cars in auctions.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2017
the typical day of work was to drive the cars into the warehouse so they can cleaned so they will be ready to be auction off . i drove the cars in the auctions as well. the managers was great. made sure we got the job done. i enjoyed the whole job .
Pros
driving in different cars all day.
slow work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2017
I really didn't learn much here other than how to be a better janitor work during the spring training baseball games. How to work fast & be able to multi-task with everyone round.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
work sometimes gets slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allegiance Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.