Allegiance Staffing

Allegiance Staffing Employee Reviews

Great job
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 9, 2015
The Best company to work with really
i have goo experience with them the management is exelent and hole people are very nice to deal with
fun place to work great team members and employees safty first
forklift operator (Current Employee) –  mt.juliet tnOctober 20, 2015
clock in then streching company meeting then get list of whats needed loading first then get to work combining veritying wrapping and loading product
Pros
shift is good for me
Not a great company to work for...
Fittings Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 1, 2015
Allegiance staffing like many other temp agencies is not a great company to work for. Although they provide work opportunities very time efficiently the pay is not enough to live off of and management is not very employer friendly.
Recruiters really try to get your into the field you want to work in
assitant machine operator/ general labor (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 27, 2015
I have had a great experience with this staffing agency. They find you work fast and try hard to get your an assignment that you have interest in. I Have learned many things from the company like how to present my self when applying to different assignments and what good worth ethic truly is.
Pros
amount of jobs available
Cons
becoming permenant with a company is a hurdle
Great for a secondary source of income.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2015
Majority of the jobs are for a short period of time before they release you because they caught back up on their work. Many of the jobs they guarantee security but does not commit or they tell you something of why they don't need you.
Pros
variety of jobs
Cons
Low paying jobs
A horrible environment to work in.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIJuly 17, 2015
The job it's self was easy. Helping people was the greatest part. I processed informantion into the computer, and processed daily drug screens,. Unfortunately, the work enironment was unpleasant. the management didn't care about thier employees. They were very unprofessional and disrespectful. The hardest part of the this job was dealing with the disrespect everyday.
Pros
Just being able to help someone find a job.
Cons
Their was no adavancement within this company.
Somewhere to Work
Accounting/Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIJuly 10, 2015
If you find yourself placed with a good employer, your chances of staying with this company is great. Stay positive and pay attention, make sure you learn all policies set before you before signing any paperwork.
Customer Service and Order Receiver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2015
Conversing with customers about availability and shipping of products. Preparing BOL's and other shipping documents. Co-workers and management are great.
nice set up
Food Preparation Worker (Former Employee) –  charlotte, NCJuly 6, 2015
i mainly did prep for 10 hours and day with other crew . Some food items i never work with before was pretty cool . My co-workers was pretty cool and always happy .
Not Reliable
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILJuly 3, 2015
You never know what your work schedule is. Cannot make any type of plans because you have to wait to get a call to report to work.
Pros
Cons
Not reliable
FUN
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  WETUMPKA, ALJune 24, 2015
IT WAS ALOT OF FUN WORKING THERE, GREAT PEOPLE, LEARNED ALOT BUT THEY WERE ALWAYS RUNNING OUT OF PARTS SO WE DIDNT GET MANY HOURS
Pros
FUN
Cons
NOT ENOUGH HOURS
Fun fast pace work enviroment
Appointment setter/ bartender and concession lead (Former Employee) –  TukwilaJune 22, 2015
working at allegiance was different everyday due to the fact that it is a staffing company and thats one thing I loved about it. I learned alot because I got to work in different job industries in different positions that help me become a leader. Co workers were nice and fun to get along with. The hardest part of the job was finding the different locations for the jobs I would be placed on.
Friendly and Professional Staff
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJune 22, 2015
The office staff was friendly and professional during my recent experience. I went through the application process and was placed at a great company. Allegiance followed up with me after my first day and week of work to see how I liked the job. I would recommend them to anyone looking for work.
Pros
Friendly and Professional
Cons
Nothing at this time
Temp Agency
Lead Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2015
At the time of my employment the recruiters were not very organized. I received little to no employment opportunities due to staffing.
Energetic and fun place to work.
Call Center - Part - Time Temporary (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 1, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Allegiance Staffing cause they show that they care about their employees. If you have a problem they take time out to help you with it. This is not your normal temp agency, their like family.
productive and steady workflow
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 20, 2015
working for the company was a great experience,I learned something new every day. This is indeed a great company to work for.
ok
Mail Processor (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 8, 2015
It was a good company, however they rip off many benefits not enough pay.Not a company I would work for again. I learned that although they give you a job, most of the jobs are temporary.
Nice choice of jobs
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 4, 2015
Very fast when trying to get you a job ! The people who help you find a job show that they really care and are interested in helping you find a job !
Ive had better jobs
Maintenence (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 30, 2015
I was assigned to various fields such as football stadiums,warehouses and special events requring me to do maintenence. This job strengthen my ability to work in a team and alone. Working with this company it has enhance my time management skill, and interaction with supervisor when all asignments where completed.
Pros
The experience
Cons
short hours
its a great place to work
Staff force (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 19, 2015
they are a great place to work for. they find you a job real fast and have many options for you to choose from. they have friendly staff. they find you jobs that are located in your area.