Allegiance Staffing Employee Reviews

Puts you where you fit
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCFebruary 4, 2017
First off they found me on Indeed website and called me in for an interview. After speakibg with them they said they had a job for me. Before i accepted the job they made sure that i knew the possible short comings of the job like: long hours, non climate controlled and that the job works weekends. Anything that might have deterred me from taking the job they warned me about.

After accepting they checked up on me every month up until the point i was hired on
Pros
Great pay, found work easily
Repo-Lot Attendant for ADESA
Repo Lot Attendant (ADESA) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2017
I walk about 20 miles a day, retrieving vehicles that need keys made/ programmed. I learn how to program keys. Management is fair and easy to work with. Lots of different types of people from different types of backgrounds, working together to accomplish overall tasks. Working in inclement weather is the hardest part of the job. Getting to drive different types of vehicles is the best part of the job.
Most co workers are team players
Samsonite Company...Laborer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 13, 2016
I can be the supervisor at this warehouse. When your employees see
you working beside them when the loads get heavy, speaks volumes.
My co workers love me and I work hard from 7am to 7pm.
The supervisor hate to see me go but I have to seek other opportunities for myself. I deserve a better hourly wage.
Loading and unloading boxes all day is what I do but I can do more, like drive a forklift and being a supervisor one day!!!
Pros
It's a paycheck and I can provide for my family.
Cons
Short lunch, no benefits
I was satisfied with their service
Medical Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 10, 2017
Very helpful finding me work. I was the one who ( at that time) was not fully healed after a surgery like I thought I was. I asked for temp to hire positions and they did find me what I was looking for and at the pay rate I was looking for. I was very satisfied working for them.
Pros
Good at providing assignments
Cons
Pay is loaded to a pay card, no direct deposit available
Good company, found work fast
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 25, 2016
Allegiance found me a job fast. I was with the company assigned for quite a while but was always overlooked to get hired on and promoted. All in all a good company.
Pros
Fast job placement
Cons
The people in new location on tomball pkwy have awful customer service, when looking for the new location the male answering the phone gave wrong directions, and kept asking why i need directions.
Very understandable, fun, and always willing to help you
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Sumner, WAFebruary 10, 2017
I have learned alot and been with Allegiance Staffing for nearly a year now. I know what I'm sent here to do and my work performance shows it all. I can say that I am the one they know how the job done in an mattered time. Error proof and swiftly manner.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Short lunch breaks
It's a job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 9, 2017
Friendly staff, quick to find you a job ,easy to put an application everyone seems to help you out as much as you ask. If you were looking for work Allegiance Staffing would be the place to go.
Pros
you'll be working within the next day
Cons
they send you to job sites based on your skill set
Very Disturbing Process
candidate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2016
Communication in Houston office is nil to none.
Calls go unanswered and/or not returned. Emails are not answered. Jobs interviews are promised....scheduled....and then you never hear from the Allegiance Staff again.
Very unprofessional.
Borderline psychotic.
Don't waste your time trying to acquire employment opportunities with these people.
They have no interest in your plight.
Pros
Cons
everything
Company policies and the enviroment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 31, 2017
I really enjoy this company they care about the employees, my training was short but I learn as I go. The management team are great they listen and understand lifes common goals and will support you
Very professional work etic
Bilingual Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJanuary 14, 2017
I enjoyed my time working for all of my previous employers. I learned many things from each one. And have used all my previous experience from them to advance in my future career.

Want to know more about Allegiance Staffing?

Ask a question
Security officer
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Claremont, NCMarch 7, 2017
This by far is one of the WORST agencies I have ever worked for. The job is not bad but the pay and loops you have to go through are! I believe they are scammers and do not care about the people they employ.
Productive clean safe
Picker/Packer/Labeling (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 2, 2017
They are one of the best staffing agencies always have work. Work areas are comfortably and safe. The staffing agency communicates in advance, if there is a problem at work.
Pros
Always have work
Cons
n/a
Pay was to low
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 26, 2017
Pay was not worth it at all $7.50hr for housekeeping got to come better then that staff was horrible I would not recommend them to any one I found something way better
Pros
Na
Cons
Breaks were ok
Good Place for Someone New to the Industry
Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisitions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 14, 2016
Good Place for someone new to the industry, not good if you are looking to grow or advance with a company. Hardest part of the job is poor communication.
good place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 13, 2017
a very good place to work for with good co-worker people in all DEPT with working skills and Attitude commitment to do there best in all to productive in all duteis
productive
Suite Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 30, 2017
a typical work day was very challenging i loved my job no matter what happens the hardest part of my job was not getting hours the easyest part of my job was everything i do
no room for advancement
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 18, 2017
no room for advancement. Management not very friendly. customers drop by without appointment so you have to wait for a while sometimes to get the help you need.
Staffing company
PARTS INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIDecember 30, 2016
This was a staffing company which at the time set me up with a short time assignment. The work was at a fast pace . It was nice to work with the co workers I had.
Well
order picker turret operator dock truck driver (Current Employee) –  Roanoke txOctober 10, 2016
As good as temp agencies can get.. I would imagine. Just know who ever you're sent to that is the priority. Decent pay , offer insurance. It costs too much!
Pros
Easy to communicate with
Cons
Unless its after hours
can't really say much but that it was a boring job
Floater/security officer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 10, 2016
nothing to really do here but guard offices and docks. Checked and recorded room temperatures. I was solo patrol. pay was mediocre.
Pros
very easy to do.
Cons
beyond boring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allegiance Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

78%