Allegiant Air Employee Reviews in United States

Very Good
Manager of Stations Process Development (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 26, 2016
Allegiant is a wonderful company to work. Great people, I love Las Vegas, great story. Highly recommended. Great perks.
fun job
Station LEAD / TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WADecember 8, 2015
The job is great. The people I work with are wonderful. The problem is there is a lack of leadership and they do not care too much for what the employees have to deal with on a day to day basis.The company does not compensate and after a year and a half I got my first non promotional increase of .25 cents per hour.
Pros
Sense of team and family.
Cons
Lack of leadership and compensation.
Good Company
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS (INTERN) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 14, 2015
Allegiant airlines is a Good Company to work for.Great people and Nice perks. I highly recommended it to anyone who wants to enter the aviation industry
Fun Workplace
Manager, Materials Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 5, 2015
Allegiant is a great place to work. It is located in fabulous Las Vegas, NV, and is one of the most successful airlines in the world. The environment is extremely fast paced and no two days are alike. I have found that my fellow co-workers are always willing to share information or laughs with me. Aviation can be very stressful though. The lives of our passengers are in our hands and we cannot let them down from a reliability or safety standpoint. It is great knowing that what we do does make a difference in the lives of so many people. Because we are an ultra-low cost air carrier, people are able to fly to places that they only dreamed of visiting before. My only complaint is there is not a whole lot of room for development once you have a management position. Raises are not typical and vacation time is very limited. Most managers work with your needs though.
Pros
Travel benefits, great environment
Cons
Not a lot of vacation and no set cost of living raises each year.
great place to work at
Ground Operations Associate/Aircraft Cleaning Crew (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 28, 2015
fun work place not all about numbers but how you personally grew and develop. great place to work at with continuous training around the airplanes and all aviation related material
Pros
flying benefits for employees and their relatives
Excellent
Air Transportation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 12, 2015
Great place to work. Opportunities for advancement. Flexible schedules. Fantastic travel benefits. Opportunities for growth and the ability to relocate.
fun job
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 2, 2015
Being a Flight Attendant is a rewarding and exciting career and helping passengers, giving great customer service and providing a safe journey to destinations around the US is a positive in all aspects.
Fun Laid Back Environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Las VegasJuly 29, 2015
Fun laid back environment that allows Project Managers to lead their projects. IT department is experiencing growth and improving processes around the PMO.
Great for part-time work
Customer Service & Ground Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Davis, CAJuly 5, 2015
I worked in a small airport for Allegiant Air where we were 1 of 2/3 Airlines sharing 2 gates. This caused agents to be a part of Ground Operations and Customer Service. Not only that but there was usually only 3-5 flights per week, rarely reaching 7 unless for charter flights. Neither of these are bad of course but would not satisfy a full-time job in the slightest. This makes the job attractive towards retired individuals and those looking for part-time work.
Pros
Great side job or retirement work
Cons
Short shifts leads to not significant paycheck
Unorganized and call center is all over the place.
Customer Service Representative/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2015
Position as a call center customer service rep. Thousands of disgruntled customers on a daily basis. terrible ethics and moral in call center.

Want to know more about Allegiant Air?

Ask a question
Company culture was different than any I had ever worked with
Manager, Charter Operations (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2015
Allegiant Air was a great place. I relocated from Texas after being hired and after a short time realized the company culture was not something I was accustomed too. I had been groomed by the North West culture which emphasized customer/guest relations, on time performance and ultimately the bottom line. Allegiant was about the bottom line which was more important than customer relations. Nothing bad, just not my style of managing.
Great leaders and co-workers.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 23, 2015
A typical day began with a meeting with my manager to assist him with any upcoming meetings, etc. While supporting him, I was given to learn valuable information as to how the Airline industry worked. I was given the opportunity to learn Quality Testing, supported my boss and 30 other managers and co-workers. Any training that you need was approved and not contested. Enjoyed working with everyone. The job itself was not difficult at all.
Pros
Training was given for whatever you wanted to learn.
Call Center Atmoshere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 3, 2015
A typical day at work included aiding customers in booking and modifying flight itineraries, selling airline packages with hotels, show tickets, attractions, and third party products, as well as solving customer problems while ensuring professional customer service. For anyone who has worked in a call center it is no different, besides maybe the call wait times. The hardest part of the job was remember and describing all products sold. It was a great job to gain experience from.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Short Breaks
Its a job!
Aircraft Technician (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FlApril 29, 2015
The place is ok but needs more team work among personal, I have no other issues that come to mind other than that.

Long hours.
Constantly changing, busy atmosphere
Crew Tracker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2015
A typical day at Allegiant is unpredictable and nonstop. You learn to adapt to change quickly, handle stress and ultimately be a team player. The hardest part is being able to not worry and to stay calm, the most enjoyable part is walking in knowing something different is going to occur.
Pros
Great Benefits/Pay
Cons
Non-Predictable Schedule (no weekends off/holidays off)
Intersting
Booking Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCNovember 13, 2014
Worked from 8am- 4pm, Enjoyable co-workers and work. Learn jobs that weren't seen from the public
Great place to work!
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 30, 2014
I loved my job with this company! I worked for the company from home.
Used to be a nice place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 13, 2014
It started out as a great place to work until management changed. Then it all went downhill.
Data driven company committed to innovation.
maintenance (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 28, 2014
Growth oriented company.

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
Pros
bonus structure - merit based
Cons
salary - lower mid scale
Great environment and loved the atmosphere
CSA/GOA (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 24, 2014
Checking in customers and loading them onto the aircraft. I learned so much in this job, and the safety precautions that need to be taking to safely get the plane in flight.

I loved my co-workers and the atmosphere.