Allegiant Air Employee Reviews

Its a Okay company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 12, 2017
It is a okay place to work I just think they can pay more money the starting wages is 10.16 I been there 1 year and 5 months and I've had 2 raises but by 3 percent so I'm not even at 11 dollars yet. I do enjoy the profit sharing checks we get twice a year. Most of the positions are part-time so If your part time you do get 401k and flight benefits.
Pros
Profit sharing bonus twice a year
Cons
they show alot of favoritism
LINUX Administrator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2017
Nice working Place.
Good People
Quality work.
Management is supportive.
Many thing to learn.
Fun activities are conducted.
productive work place .......................
Challenging high pace environment
good ol boy club (Current Employee) –  HQ LasVegasJanuary 9, 2017
The office environment is open floor plan with no private office other than meeting room. Everyone is accessible most anytime. Easy going relaxed attitudes. Allegiant looks for outside of box and forward thinking ideas.
Pros
open office atmosphere
Cons
no private/quiet office
ramp agent
Truck operator certified (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLSeptember 1, 2016
servicing aircraft , loading /unloading of bags marshal in and out of airport . Fmc operator loading up cargo and giving weight and balanace to pilot helping out with passanger service handy cap personel ability to work in harsh condition rain or shine
good company not afraid to spend money
Materials Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 8, 2016
steady work on the computer over 100 emails a day air conditioned good work environment good group of employees descent starting pay for Florida
Amazing company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 5, 2016
Staff was amazing. management is amazing good company values
Always learning new things and never s chance to grow with them
Pros
Get the fly for free
Excellent place to work, great advancement opportunities
Manager of Crew Training (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2016
Allegiant is a fast paced, fast growing company. The company is young, and relies heavily on an entreperneur attitude and flexibility.
Pros
Open office environment
Cons
Open office environment
Fun working enviornment
Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2016
I learned all of my benefits experience from this company. My director at the time was amazing and really took her time to develop me. My co-workers all were amazing as well, we worked well together and like a family at times. The company / department really helped me out before my departure. I don't have one bad thing to say about them.
Pros
Free Travel for self and family.
Very Good
Manager of Stations Process Development (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 26, 2016
Allegiant is a wonderful company to work. Great people, I love Las Vegas, great story. Highly recommended. Great perks.
fun job
Station LEAD / TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WADecember 8, 2015
The job is great. The people I work with are wonderful. The problem is there is a lack of leadership and they do not care too much for what the employees have to deal with on a day to day basis.The company does not compensate and after a year and a half I got my first non promotional increase of .25 cents per hour.
Pros
Sense of team and family.
Cons
Lack of leadership and compensation.
Good Company
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS (INTERN) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 14, 2015
Allegiant airlines is a Good Company to work for.Great people and Nice perks. I highly recommended it to anyone who wants to enter the aviation industry
Fun Workplace
Manager, Materials Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 5, 2015
Allegiant is a great place to work. It is located in fabulous Las Vegas, NV, and is one of the most successful airlines in the world. The environment is extremely fast paced and no two days are alike. I have found that my fellow co-workers are always willing to share information or laughs with me. Aviation can be very stressful though. The lives of our passengers are in our hands and we cannot let them down from a reliability or safety standpoint. It is great knowing that what we do does make a difference in the lives of so many people. Because we are an ultra-low cost air carrier, people are able to fly to places that they only dreamed of visiting before. My only complaint is there is not a whole lot of room for development once you have a management position. Raises are not typical and vacation time is very limited. Most managers work with your needs though.
Pros
Travel benefits, great environment
Cons
Not a lot of vacation and no set cost of living raises each year.
great place to work at
Ground Operations Associate/Aircraft Cleaning Crew (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 28, 2015
fun work place not all about numbers but how you personally grew and develop. great place to work at with continuous training around the airplanes and all aviation related material
Pros
flying benefits for employees and their relatives
Excellent
Air Transportation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 12, 2015
Great place to work. Opportunities for advancement. Flexible schedules. Fantastic travel benefits. Opportunities for growth and the ability to relocate.
fun job
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 2, 2015
Being a Flight Attendant is a rewarding and exciting career and helping passengers, giving great customer service and providing a safe journey to destinations around the US is a positive in all aspects.
Fun Laid Back Environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Las VegasJuly 29, 2015
Fun laid back environment that allows Project Managers to lead their projects. IT department is experiencing growth and improving processes around the PMO.
Great for part-time work
Customer Service & Ground Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Davis, CAJuly 5, 2015
I worked in a small airport for Allegiant Air where we were 1 of 2/3 Airlines sharing 2 gates. This caused agents to be a part of Ground Operations and Customer Service. Not only that but there was usually only 3-5 flights per week, rarely reaching 7 unless for charter flights. Neither of these are bad of course but would not satisfy a full-time job in the slightest. This makes the job attractive towards retired individuals and those looking for part-time work.
Pros
Great side job or retirement work
Cons
Short shifts leads to not significant paycheck
Unorganized and call center is all over the place.
Customer Service Representative/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2015
Position as a call center customer service rep. Thousands of disgruntled customers on a daily basis. terrible ethics and moral in call center.
Company culture was different than any I had ever worked with
Manager, Charter Operations (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2015
Allegiant Air was a great place. I relocated from Texas after being hired and after a short time realized the company culture was not something I was accustomed too. I had been groomed by the North West culture which emphasized customer/guest relations, on time performance and ultimately the bottom line. Allegiant was about the bottom line which was more important than customer relations. Nothing bad, just not my style of managing.
Great leaders and co-workers.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 23, 2015
A typical day began with a meeting with my manager to assist him with any upcoming meetings, etc. While supporting him, I was given to learn valuable information as to how the Airline industry worked. I was given the opportunity to learn Quality Testing, supported my boss and 30 other managers and co-workers. Any training that you need was approved and not contested. Enjoyed working with everyone. The job itself was not difficult at all.
Pros
Training was given for whatever you wanted to learn.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allegiant Air. Our community is ready to answer.