Allegiant Travel Company Employee Reviews

A great place to learn something new
Talent Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2018
Allegiant salary ranges are in the 35th-65th percentile. It's a great place to start, as they like to promote from within, but once you've learned your skill, you'll want to move on to a company that has a competitive salary range and better benefits.
Pros
Promotes from within
Cons
lower salary ranges
Great Environment
Minion (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2018
Open workplace, great people, company culture. Business model is profitable and serves customers no-one else does. I didn't think I would like it, but it grew on me. They are good people and a good business.
Pros
Benefit package is good.
Cons
Company events should be better funded.
Great location
IT Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 4, 2018
Headquartered in Summerlin, the location is perfect for people that like Las Vegas. Flight benefits would be great if they actually flew anywhere people want to go.
Great pt job for travel benefits
Customer Service and Ground Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 29, 2018
Allegiant is a people first company. Its the only place I've worked that has a virtual meeting for all employees to meet and ask questions to the CEO and vp. This session we are working on pay. It is a bit low for what we do, but I have full faith that the company will work it out in our interest. Great company to get into the airline industry. Great training and management.
Pros
Free flights, great environment, interesting work.
Cons
Delays can add 5hrs mandatory to shift. Pay hasnt gone up in years.
favoritism in the work force
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 28, 2018
It was not a good fit for me. The position for which I was hired was given to another employee a few weeks after I was hired without explanation and my assignment changed daily.
Pros
travel benefits
Cons
poor personel management
Challenging, but rewarding position w/great travel benefit.
AIRCRAFT PARTS EXPEDITOR (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 24, 2018
Allegiant recognizes and rewards positive work performance. In my case, they have been willing to promote into other related areas with more responsibility and pay.
Challenging, fast paced
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 10, 2018
Enjoy working here. Pace is very fast. The workload is challenging. The environment is slightly stressful but the rewards are worth it. If you're looking for a challenge, Allegiant will give it to you.
Decent
Assistant Supervisor/Load Crew (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WADecember 28, 2017
Good part-time job, but does not work around other schedules and a lot of delays both inbound and outbound, making the working hours variable. A lot of hard work for little pay and no benefits.
casual work environment
Software Test Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 28, 2017
great environment, good people, casual but professional, the company is innovative and is always seeking new ways to improve and advance the company. Management seems to really care about its employees
Pros
casual
Cons
na
Great environment and Best Management
Ground Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 27, 2017
I was very well trained and the management was extremely professional and competent. I never had to worry about getting the job done because everyone worked as a team.
Pros
Flight benefits and great environment
Cons
No cons
Awesone team members fun atmosphere
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 26, 2017
Allegiant is a great job to work as a part time employee.
Coworkers are awesome, everyone gets along really well and we like to have fun at work.
Allegiant has good benefits for full time employees.
Free flight benefits
Continuous training
Advancement opportunities
Pros
free flights fun work environment
Cons
work hours, never home with family
Use this job just as an aviation stepping stone.
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 15, 2017
Management uses employees to get their work done (on a typically greater level than normal), management encourages snitching, employees gossip way too much.
Pros
Travel benefits.
Cons
Management, schedule sucks, .35-.40 cent raises annually.
Professional environment, great co-workers, large office with a comfortable atmosphere.
Clerical (Former Employee) –  1201 N. Town Center Dr Ste 110 Las Vegas, NV 89144December 5, 2017
Daily work routine, involving data entry, filing, inputing data for airplane records regarding parts, instruments, repairs etc. Moving files and other materials to and from storage. Management was fair and straight-foward with clear instructions on daily necessary task. The work place environment at Allegiant was great, friendly coworkers, many potlucks and show of appreciation towards employees. My Job there was not difficult. Enjoyed working for a reputable company.
Pros
Professional helpful, informative and fun work environment.
Cons
No cons from my experience working there.
good way to get into the airline business
BUYER (Former Employee) –  Las vegasDecember 4, 2017
Good toe in the door if you want an aviation career. Management has been a revolving door with resulting chaos. Lots of work, lots of pressure. Managers are warned that if they get 3 years out of you they are doing good. Aviation is a very rewarding career but the turmoil caused by constantly shifting goals, new upper level officers does not make for a fun job.
Pros
free travel on Allegiant and very cheap on major airlines
Cons
frequent changes in management make any sort of direction impossible
Allegiant is an excellent airlines to work for!
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 17, 2017
Allegiant Airlines is currently the only airlines that does not do overnights. So, if you are wanting to have a career in the airlines industry, but want to be able to come home every night then this is the airlines for you.
Great place to work and friendly environment.
A&P Mechanic/GOA (Former Employee) –  Florida/AZNovember 16, 2017
When i was with Allegiant i remember the friendly environment and the team work, everyone acted more as family between then coworkers.
Customer service of agents and mechanics was always out and beyond.
Customer Care Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2017
Very fast past, productive work environment. Very friendly work place. Amazing co workers. Very flexiable when it comes to spending time with family. Best place!
Good company
Aircraft Quality Control inspector (Former Employee) –  Thru out system travelNovember 14, 2017
Very good coo my job took me to all the MRO my experience at the HQ was very limited.
I was Alligiant s over sight at the aircraft repair stations.
Aircraft heavy checks
Aircraft induction
Aircraft AOG.
Aircraft Retirment
Pros
Live in Vegas
Cons
Every thing stays in Vegas
You can’t travel making minimum wage!!
Ground Operation Agent / Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 13, 2017
A good start to the airline industry. You can gain a lot of knowledge and experience to help transfer to a better paying company. Management are a circle of friends that have each other’s backs so it’s hard to go to hire ups to report them for incompetency.
best job
Customer Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2017
Allegiant is by far the best job / career i ever had. i feel at home there and i feel i really enjoy each and every day i work . i would stay there forever if i could .
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not locations every state for employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allegiant Travel Company. Our community is ready to answer.