Allegion

Allegion Employer Reviews

It is a good company to work for.
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Carmel, INApril 24, 2014
Pros: wear jeans to work every day if we want.
Cons: traffic is terrible on drive in.
During a typical month post the payroll, travel expenses, monthly expense charges, and fleet expenses for four large business entities. Also, put fixed assets in FAS for all the entities.
Enjoy working with my co-workers. I learned how to do pivot tables and vlookups in excel.
Hardest part of the job is waiting for other people to send me the information – more... so I can do my job and send the information on to other people.
I love that we are a comfortable company which means that we can wear jeans anytime we want to work. – less
Previously Ingersoll Rand
Sr. Professional (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 13, 2014
Great employees, managers, industry and company. Great opportunities and growth potential
Customs and International Trade Compliance - NAFTA Coordinator
NAFTA Coordinator (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: respectful work environment
• Responsible of collecting NAFTA and Certificates of Origin for sector's business for Schlage Lock, Falcon, Von Duprin, LCN, STEELCRAFT, RSI
• Support with Bill of Material analysis and provide NAFTA, CAFTA (Costa Rica and Nicaragua) US-Chile FTA, US-Israel FTA and US-Korea FTA certificates to the Customers

About Allegion

At Allegion, we help keep people safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 23 brands sold in over 120 countries – Read more