Allegis Group Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company with Great Leadership
Independent Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILJuly 25, 2016
This is a wonderful company to work for, however the pay and benefits are lacking for the sheer amount of work that you do. A typical day you will interview a new candidate, source a candidate, do a full inventory audit, and hit the sales floor to bring up your numbers. On another day you might travel to a different store to help train a struggling team member, audit their skills and store, and provide feedback.

The most enjoyable part of my position is seeing the change in others when you can help provide that feedback or seeing yourself be a top 10 location.
Pros
leadership, culture, challenging
Cons
healthcare, pay
Fun workplace, Great advancement
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 28, 2016
Fun Environment, they really try to equip you with all the tools to succeed and to grow. I really loved my managers and coworkers.
Pros
Free Lunches with Contractors
Cons
Not as much bonus structures for the administrative side of the company
Flexible hours, great colleagues
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 18, 2016
Flexible hours, conducive workplace for growth, understanding managers. I was able to grow my project management career at Allegis. The training programs were excellent and company believes in development of it staff. End of year bonus was great.
Sr. Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MAApril 8, 2016
Over twenty years of diversified PeopleSoft experience in full systems of implementation, full development life cycle, performance improvement, upgrade, and production support. Extensive PeopleSoft experience and training. Have extensive experience in PeopleSoft upgrades and implementations, which includes Functional Design development, Process Reengineering, Fit-Gap, and System Testing.
Working with business on implementation of a new features and product.
Productive and follows Agile Methodology
Salesforce Administrator/Developer and SIEBEL (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 6, 2016
Nice place to work.
Most happening team.
New technologies... lunch and learn sessions....
More communication with the teams...
Nice co-workers and managers.
few releases makes no sleep due to performance issues and production issue troubleshooting.
Great place to work as a team and as an individual.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Very likable managers. Overall a great opportunity and I enjoyed my time with Allegis. Structured warehouse, very clean and tidy.
Nepotistic and overmanaged aka - micormanaged.
Customer Service / Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 27, 2016
Fun people but very closed to new personnel. Company resides in the latest century not willing to move on. They found there niche but not open to growing into the new century.
Pros
get togethers
Cons
micromanaged
I work with great people and it will be hard to leave them.
Corporate Travel Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJanuary 27, 2016
A typical day here is filled with hard work and fun as far as my co-workers go. When we experience a major weather event, as we just did in January 2016; we were able to re-accommodate 100's of our employees who were in town for meetings/training. As far as management, I feel like we are micro managed and there is no work life balance.
Pros
I work with a wonderful team of people. I consider everyone here family.
Cons
Salary; Time off (after 21 years I receive the same time off as those who are here for 3 yrs)
N/a
HR Corporate Recruiter/ HR Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 22, 2015
Allegis group has a great culture and is a Awesome breeding ground for employees that are seeking an opportunity to gain solid work experience.
Temporary
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 27, 2015
administrative assistant temporary assignment. Worked most days 9am - 5pm doing calendar management, assisting HR team with events and backing up the receptionist.
Pros
Opportunity to get in as a temp and become permanent
Cons
Healthcare overwhelmingly expensive!
Ok
Level 2 Support Analyst Windows 7 & Mac (Current Employee) –  Catonsville, MDJuly 21, 2015
This job does not pay for the output expected. I feel as though the stretch you thin for the minimum amount of pay possible, however on the other end of the spectrum if you are with an Opco that generates money..... Then you are golden.. its well worth it.
Great place to work to get exposure
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 8, 2015
This is a great place to work if you want to be able to gain the knowledge that you will need in order to get hired in the company. You are able to network and meet the top executives of the company.
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Getting hired in is hard
Embracing, Diverse, Knowledgeable, Fun, Place to Work
Level 2 Support Analyst Windows 7 & Mac (Current Employee) –  Catonsville, MDMarch 20, 2015
Our Team @ Allegis Group is

Committed on high levels of accuracy and work productivity.

Takes pride in work and strives to improve work performance.

Have a great work / fun balance.
Highly accomplished in Management and Sales
Assistant Operations Manager / Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Built relationships with Inside Sales, Territory Managers, Marketing, Accounts Receivables, Shipping, Receiving, Purchasing, and other departments to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.

Generated leads, provided quotes, followed up on quotes, and closed opportunities.

Managed Inventory: service stock and customer service stock.

Managed Inside Sales team, and Warehouse employees. Conducted monthly Audits.
They teach you how to be a better salesperson
Option One Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 13, 2015
During my time with the company I worked in two different division. The first four years I worked in their medical division which meant a lot of long days. You where on call every other night and weekends. The last two years I worked for the division that handled office personnel. My time with this company taught me a lot about sales and reading people.
Pretty great workplace and atmosphere
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 9, 2014
Allegis was a great place to work. I didn't have any complaints about this place. A typical day at work includes your average call center work. I learned active directory and how to manage a big user-base. If I had any questions, I could always go right to my coworkers across from me and they'd help me out instantly.
Pros
great atmosphere, nice people
Cons
hourly changes but not that big a deal
A great organization to work for, but not a secure job.
Customer Service Rep III (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 1, 2014
I really enjoyed this position and it was a great organization to work for. The only thing was that you are a contractor and your job is only temporary. I would of wish that I can be guaranteed a secure job. I gain a lot of experience and I am grateful for that. I really enjoyed the challenging position and at the end having the feeling that I was at the top of my goals.
Pros
awesome organization to work for.
Cons
it is a temporary job and your job is not secure.
Nice place to work with
Recruiter Work Space (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 18, 2014
Allegis is a nice company to work with. After years, things are changing and now jobs are being outsource. I learned and developed relationships with so many fabulous individuals. I looked forward to my work day. Management is very understanding and flexible with work hours. My co-workers are like a family to me.
Very helpful and professional.
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 15, 2014
Simply put: Well worth the try.
HR was helpful without being too intrusive, and it took me days to get hired. The pay was good, the scheduling was better, and I'd recommend this to anyone on the job-hunt.
Good culture, flexible for work/life
Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 11, 2014
Company has a good culture and is extremely flexible when it comes to work/life conflicts.