Allen Flavors, Inc. is currently seeking for a Regulatory Compliance candidate that will be responsible for: Managing and developing nutritional information for the formulas created by Product Development - Keeping the organization informed on updates by regulatory agencies and certifiers - Obtaining and organizing data for ingredients to be accessible and used by other groups within the Company - Interacting with customers and regulatory agencies - Managing regulatory/ certification issues dealing with international food ingredients, SQF, FDA, TTB and other administrative tasks as assigned. This position reports to the QC Manager.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Become proficient in using and understanding the data base used for calculating nutritional information. Be able to enter data and generate documents: Certificates of Analysis, Specification Sheets, Material Safety Data Sheets, CO, Flavor Affidavits, TTB forms, etc.
- Take the lead role in the HACCP program
- Be the point person on all food safety related matters. Develop a rapport with regulatory officials at all levels.
- Provide guidance for labeling and other requirements for exports
- Submit documents to outside agencies for certification
- Develop, maintain and monitor food safety risk factors
- Respond to customer requests for various documentation
- Participate productively as a team member, contributing actively to the team process and executing tasks as required.
- Manage people reporting to you to maintain/improve morale, productivity and quality of output.
- Maintain detailed documentation to track issues and follow-up actions
- Manage and develop staff
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
College degree in Food Science, Chemistry or other science based field of study preferred.
5 year work history in the regulatory environment with a proven track record. Experience in customer service and familiarity with computers is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and set goals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe
- Exhibits initiative for independent project work
- STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
We provide all of our employees with a fun, friendly, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation, benefits including health and retirement packages. For consideration, please send your resume in Word format with a cover letter and salary requirements.
Allen Flavors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 15 months ago
*Allen Flavors Inc,+ a family owned, full service flavor company, founded in 1991. Allen Flavors, Inc. is a beverage formulation, flavor and...