We are looking for a part-time Accounts Payable Clerk in Montgomery County with at least 3+ years of experience. Strong QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Excel and Reconciliation skills are essential. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
Duties for the Accounts Payable Clerk include: day to day accounting functions A/P, A/R and month-end to close, matching, batching, coding, entering invoices, bank reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and making entries within the general ledger and paper filing.
- A minimum of an associate degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient with QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Excel and Bank Reconciliation and open to learning new industry software.
- Must have positive and proactive communication skills along with strong problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a professional, courteous and timely manner to resolve and correct any discrepancies in accounting or management issues.
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work independently to meet strict deadlines.
- Must own vehicle and have current driver’s license.
- Available to work part time during regular business hours, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Our dedicated group of physicians offer diagnosis and treatment of allergies, asthma, non-allergic nasal symptoms, and chronic sinusitis....