Alliance Data

Alliance Data Employee Reviews

Productive and great enviornment
Fraud Prevention Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 24, 2015
Great company, takes care of their employees. Great environment, great team members and benefits. gifts, great pay, hours, overtime
I enjoyed working for this company
Payment Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Great Managers
Cons: Short breaks
I would refer anyone to work here if they like call center environment.
The managers are very respectful and honest. They will try to help you much as they can at all times. I recommend this company to everyone.
good place to work, great pay
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Westminster, COAugust 20, 2015
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: work load and hrs was tough
friendly people, lots of responsibility for a supervisor, opportunity to learn, good benefits, excellent pay, advancement, great learning experience, educational
Great opportunity for advancement.
Operations Quality Control Senior Supervisor (Former Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Growth from within.
Cons: As the company grew it lost touch with some of the small details and loyalty became less important.
I loved working at Alliance data and appreciate all the opportunities I received in my 17 years. Most of my managers were open to my input and invested in my development.
Enjoying playing th WII on break times
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Hours
Great people to work with, Awesome hourly pay. I felt it was easy to talk with Managers also Supervisor's to receive help when going through the training process.
Its a great job if you can get past how fake a lot of management is.
Co-Brand Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Whitehall, OHAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Great pay and bonuses
Cons: Popularity contests for promotions
Great pay
Great benefits
Good opportunity to advance if management likes you
The amount of work required is ridiculous sometimes
Nice place to work with great atmosphere!
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OhioAugust 18, 2015
Very fun place to work but they should choose managers more carefully. Lots of prizes, games and time off as rewards and an enjoyable job if you get the right supervisor. Leadership can make or break your career.
Productive and busy
o Customer Care Collections Supervisor (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioAugust 16, 2015
Pros: community and associate driven
Cons: work life balance and redundant work
Associate driven and engaging employment and management team. I enjoy daily interaction with my associates but also with other associates on the floor.
To make sure every customer is satisfied
Customer Service Representative/Collections (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMAugust 15, 2015
Pros: Bonus/Had our own desk/cafateria/great benifits
Cons: working 3 saturdays in a row 1weekend off amounth
Taking on calls (customer) one at a time, active listening and acknowledging customer's needs, and when closing the call make sure I have taken care of their needs, enjoy conversation (engaging with customer. – more... removing fees, Late fees, returned checks.
Management, always being there for employees. Finding out correct answers, either for you or the customer calling in.
Hardest part of job. Balancing customers needs and following procedure.
Getting along with coworkers, working together as a team. Lots of team builders. Monthly bonus. – less
Fast paced environment in a growing organization
Co-brand Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Fun, fast paced environment with many challenges and rewards
Cons: The company was growing too fast, no time for adequate traininge
Alliance is growing in hyper grown mode. With that being said, the organization is learning and they grow. A typical day at work included managing a team up to 27 customer service and collections associates – more... with focus on providing exceptional customer service and increasing revenue. In addition, many administrative task needed completed daily, weekly and monthly including payroll, audits, escalation line, and many other tasks. This is a very diverse organization with many career advancement opportunities. The hardest part of my job was not being able to satisfy every customer in each situation but trying my hardest was always in my efforts and being open minded and optimistic helped. The most enjoyable moments were seeing a new hire associate with no experience walk in nervous, me coaching them and giving them the confidence and skills they needed to be successful and seeing them shine and celebrating their success later. I learned many things and I would say the most valuable thing I learned was to act like an owner with everything that I was responsible for and to make decisions as if I were the owner. – less
productive and challenging
Customer Care (Current Employee), columbus, ohJuly 31, 2015
very challenging, assist in payments of customers, handled over due balances and money transfers, as well as highly escalated calls.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJuly 23, 2015
the best part of my job there was making my customers life a littler easier eeryday, They also had an awesome bonus structure.
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee), ColoradoJuly 23, 2015
There is a great work/life balance. Managers are all helpful and motivated to see you succeed. Great benefits! You are always recognized for your hard work and it doesn't go unnoticed.
productive and fun workplace
customer care representative (Current Employee), westminster, COJuly 22, 2015
Great company, provides good benefits and opportunity to grow within the company, caring environment, The most enjoyable part of the job is connecting with peers and being able to help others whether its customers or peers, I learned to be able to meet all stats and you get rewarded for good work
Relaxed
Account Receivable Specialist/Collector (Former Employee), Dublin, OhJuly 17, 2015
Laid back environment, where we collected on delinquent accounts. Really good work life balance being you got to make your own schedule for the most part.
Awesome place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMJuly 16, 2015
Alliance Data is an awesome place to work. Good pay, great benefits , and the company shows sincere interest in keeping thier front line employees happy!
a friendly place to work.
Payment Processor Extractor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 15, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: shared desk space
I enjoyed working here they were good to their employes. They also offered a very flexible work schedule. The work environment was nice with a good outdoor area for employees to take lunch and breaks.
Great Place To Work
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 13, 2015
I enjoyed working here. It was a great place and a great environment..

This location was Whitehall, Oh

Great employees, great supervisors.
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee), .July 6, 2015
Tell us about:
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
highly productive company
Care Advocate (Former Employee), rio rancho nm 87114June 30, 2015
Pros: great pto and medical benifits
Cons: short breaks
my day would go as follows taking inbound customer service calls for a private label ( store) credit card. I would help customers with balances to payments and account changes. I also took inbound store call's to give credit limits credit increases and processing new accounts.