Alliance Data

Alliance Data United States Employee Reviews

Professional enjoyable environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
At Alliance Data I learned to work multiple phone lines. Adapt to different types of people and work with customers. My co workers were nice and professional. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult people. The most enjoyable part was the environment.
Very fun place to work.
Utilities Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 20, 2015
Pros: free food, loving family atmosphere
Cons: long periods of sitting down
Loved my job there just had to relocate. Management was wonderful in every way. Hardest part of the job was sitting all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. They were so nice and respectful.
Answered the phone, setting up new accounts, people who wanted to make pledges, very angry people who have had their electricity disconnected.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 14, 2015
This job was extremely stressful because of the angry people who called with their electricity cut off because they did not pay their bill.
It is a high stress job field, calling people at 8am and telling them to pay their bill.
Payment Solution Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 14, 2015
Collecting on behind credit card payments for clothing stores believe it or not isnt peoples first priorities. Expect to get yelled at and cussed out 90% of the time. Management is very hard on you if you dont met quotas then your worthless to them. Oh yeah try convincing customers to pay over the phone with 15$ pay by phone fee. But if your good at your job they will let you advance no problem. Work hours are crazy, split shifts are mandatory.
if you like the call center life great place for benifits
Midrange Account Manager (Former Employee), Westerville, OHApril 13, 2015
Pros: great benifiits flexable hours
Cons: constantly on phone.always sitting in a cubical.
Great benifits room to grow with in company. Lots of traning provided, constanly on the phone, long hours of sitting.Not the best inviroment to work in. if you like to work alone and are able to reach personal as well as company goals, this is a good fit for you.
Productive and fun workplace with TV's in the break room
Collection Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 13, 2015
Pros: Flexibility, Advancement
Cons: Job Security
Great work environment and great people to with as well as not so stressful work load and love helping customers getting out of their financial situation.
Alliance Data is a great company
Payment Solution Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 9, 2015
They have strong ethics and great training and feedback from the supervisors. They make sure your completely ready and dont rush you onto the floor to take calls without being confident in yourself.
Pay was awesome, great office and work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 2, 2015
I really liked this position. I don't think there was much I did not like.
However, I was commuting from South Vienna, OH to the east side of Columbus, OH. Which is over and hour away. And this was when prices on gas were very high. It was no longer worth my time to drive that far. So I did put in my 2 weeks notice to end my employment with them.
business sold
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 31, 2015
The business was owned by family. As the business grew they sold to another business out of another area. Great place to work at.
Customer Service Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 27, 2015
I got my feet wet in the CSR field with Alliance. I did well and appreciated the commission checks! :-) I did mostly inbound CSR calls as well as collections calls.
Excellent Workplace
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMMarch 26, 2015
Great benefits, awesome management. I learned how to improve my telephone and computer skills. Very friendly work environment, really nice bonuses, very welcoming.
Good Experice
Customer Retention Agent (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: FREE GIFT CARDS... MAX $500.00
Cons: Ranking System can result in termination
Its a wonderful place to,work. The training is fun and learning for opportunities to come. Management is okay but they try to me family orient as possible. Overall i wouldnt mind go back for employment.
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Westerville, OHMarch 26, 2015
Alliance data cares about its employees, just as they care about their customers. Great company to work for if you put in the descent amount of work.
Great Associate Engagement and Potential for Growth
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Westerville, OHMarch 25, 2015
Company takes interest in advancing it's employees. Keeps up with current trends for pay and benefits to encourage potential candidates to join the Team
love my job
Bilingual Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Westminster, COMarch 13, 2015
Pros: everything the culture, the pay, the balance
Cons: i need to relocate to california
I truly love my job now and the company that I work for is amazing, I come in to work set my computer up and make sure I'm auto-in when the first call comes in, I'm on the phone and the computer all day I take care of our customers, I take escalated situations and resolve the issue or provide options for our customer, I take payments, balance transfers, new accounts and authorization calls and help my peers around me as well. I love my co-workers and Mangers it ours second home we make a great team.
Exciting and Fun.
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Westminster,COMarch 11, 2015
Pros: Great work ehtics
Cons: Sales was a part of our job
Handled all Private Department stores credit card accounts for Comenity Bank and their card holder’s, assisted in taking their monthly payments and disputing any errors on their monthly statements.
Call center very busy at all times.
Supervisors very helpful, management very into their employee's and their success.
Customers sometimes would not understand their monthly statements and refused to acknowledge answers sometimes in regards to.
Co-workers are awesome there!
I loved my job and if I was still in Colorado I would love being employed there.
Credit Card Debt Collector
Retention Collector (Current Employee), Westminster, COMarch 8, 2015
Start my day on the phone colleting past due credit card debt from 1 to 3 payments, working in a call center. My coworkers are a good bunch of people and I like working with them. I have learned this is not the job for me.
Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 4, 2015
They place a large emphasis on relationships and work quickly. Its a fast paced environment that changes quickly. They are growing quickly, therefore need to be hyper-vigilant on keeping the current culture.
Productive place to work for
Collector Associate (Former Employee), Westerville, OHMarch 3, 2015
Pros: can make a decent income.
Cons: advancement a challenge.
Ok place to work. Good opportunity to make money. Advancing in ones own interest area not so easy. Not much I want to say concerning this Job.
Giving Back
Payment Solutions Representative (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: a change in the way food is provided, and the healthy choices.
Cons: limited options for helping a customer.
Alliance Data is a company that is always giving back to the community that supports it with the citizens talents. Whether it be via United Way, Harvesters, Susan B. Anthony Walk, March of dimes, just to name a few. A typical day at work consists of negotiating with customers regarding their account status for payment. Management has an open door policy, and most importantly they listen. The co-workers and I consider working at Alliance Data a place where you work with family. Each person cares about the other. The hardest part of this job would be keeping up with the ever growing business demands. Alliance Data is a ever growing company. However because of the family environment, we meet this challenge head on and accomplish what needs to be done. The most enjoyable part, is knowing that at the end of the day, I measure success by knowing I did the best to make a difference in my customer's life.

1 2 3 4 5

About Alliance Data

Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over – Read more

Alliance Data Salaries