Alliance Data Employee Reviews

Easy Job, still same office politics
Skip Trace Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXJune 20, 2017
Office politics do play a big part of any call center which is what we experienced with skip trace role, those that were the favorites got chosen to go into a billing line where people called in to make payments and got bonuses because they got more payments than average skip trace team members.
Great Place to Work
Lead Analyst, Campaign Selection (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 20, 2017
Collaborative, fun and innovative culture. The people make it a great place to work! You are in charge of your future there. Company has experienced tremendous growth over the past 5 years, and we continue to bring on reputable brand partners.
Position Overview
Customer Care Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJune 19, 2017
Alliance Data is wonderful place to work. Management always has the best interest in mind for those who work there. The culture is amazing and they do so much to give back to the community.
Pros
Management, Culture, Employees
Great work environment
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 16, 2017
Its very quick paced and if you work hard and do your job good there is a lot of opportunity to advance or be promoted quickly. Managers and supervisors are great and take there time to listen if you have questions or a problem.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Very Challenging
Autodial Collector Associate Call Center (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 13, 2017
On a day to day basis making payment arrangements, collecting on past due accounts, data entry, and following proper procedures. Call Center Environment and on AutoDial.
Pros
nice location
Cons
Sharing computer desk, Split shifts
Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 12, 2017
Great company to work for, i would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for great employment.
I give them great reviews a very professional company.
Fun but stressful
Customer Service/Collections (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJune 12, 2017
Great company with great benefits for the area. The co-workers and management are amazing people but it is a high stress environment. The company offers many "paid" training classes that any employee can attend.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Stressful
Company with no Work/Life Balance
Customer Solutions Advocate (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 7, 2017
No work/life balance
Hard to advance unless you willing to give up more work/life balance
Very stressful and demanding
Great benefits
Good managers
Cafeteria on-site
Pros
Great benefits, Cafeteria on-site
Cons
No work/Life balance/stressful and demanding
Great work environment!
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 7, 2017
I have enjoyed this position so far. Training is sufficient. Management is nice and willing to work with you. Call center is a positive environment. Definitely a great entry level postion.
Pros
Pay, Pto
Cons
Work Weekends, start with evening hours
amazing job
Debt Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJune 1, 2017
i loved alliance data. the best job i have ever worked for. iv had no issues. in october of 2016 i lost a baby. my boss called me every
day to make sure my wife and i were ok. and in feb 2017 my father was hit by a car and became a quadriplegic and my boss same thing called every day to make sure i was ok. they went above and beyond to make sure i had job security and that i had the vacation time and medical time to take off to make sure my family and i were all ok... manager even donated vacation time to me when i ran out to make sure i had job security. id still be working there today of my father didnt need me to on 24 hour care
Pros
benifits, food, managment, culture
Cons

Want to know more about Alliance Data?

Ask a question
Fun
SALES SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 1, 2017
Good place to work and make it a career. Lots of opportunities for advancements. Lots of daily calls and potential for commissions. I would recommend this company.
Security Officer
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHMay 31, 2017
Dont expect movement within this department. Nearly Impossible to do!! Management is imbedded with large salaries and they will not back you for anything.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
understand this job is a bridge to the next thing
Horrible job
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 27, 2017
This job was a stressful job. This job pay was not high as it should be to handle the calls that you have to take here at this job. This job is not worth applying for
Fun place to work
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 26, 2017
Very busy depending on the time of there year which was a good thing, kept me busy. I definitely learned patience there with the extremely wide variety of different clients and customers.
fair
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 26, 2017
You have to be willing to take customer abuse about policies without getting upset. You are rated on customer satisfaction survey about things that are not in your control but relate to either company policies or services.
Been too long
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 26, 2017
It has been almost 15 years since I have worked fro this company. I cannot say what the atmosphere/culture is at this point as there have been many changes since I have left.
customer recovery
Customer Service, Multi-tasking, collection (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHMay 25, 2017
very enjoyable place to work

flex schedule

great atmosphere

training

the hardest part is ranking incoming money collected against 300 other employees.
Pros
great training and advancements
Cons
ranking system is hard against over 300 people
Management horrible, stressful
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 25, 2017
The job is extremely stressful and the management is terrible, it is like high school at the company. there is favoritism and they don't really care about the floor associates.
Pros
pay, healthcare
Cons
everything else
Great Benefits
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OH 43068May 24, 2017
Great benefits, mostly good co workers depending on the department there is no growth or advancement for security, while other areas in the company do.
Busy positive uplifting management crew
Level advocate (Current Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMMay 20, 2017
I have enjoyed working with this company. The management crew is reasonable and supportive of your growth within the company. The company is in a large growth spurt thru 2020. Ed the CEO is simple smart and charming. Everyone at the shop is approachable.
Pros
CEO Bonus, room for growth
Cons
the calls at times are non stop