Alliance Data

Alliance Data Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Inbound Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDNovember 2, 2015
I worked mainly in collections. It is not easy work. However, the management team, from top to bottom, try and make it a great place to work. They have great benefits and overall it's a good company culture.
Fast paced, multi-tasked position
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COOctober 24, 2015
I loved working for this company. Every day was a new adventure. I spent part of my time helping customers and part of my time helping store associates open accounts for new customers. Excellent location, very professional, cares about their employees, room for growth. I enjoyed creating rapport with customers; many of them touched my heart through our conversations.
Pros
excellent facility, excellent culture
Investigator
Investigations Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 23, 2015
Working at this company was fun. It had a lot of overtime hours offered so you could make decent money. I didn't care to work in the evenings and on weekends.
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 20, 2015
Great place to work there's a lot of room for growth. The staff is very friendly and always eager to help. If I could go back to work there I would.
one of the best fortune 500 hundred companies
Customer Care Specialist/Sales (Former Employee) –  lenexa kansasOctober 6, 2015
a typical day included pulling up several different emails and getting caught up to speed with new system changes daily. ive learn how to become a fast learning and how to multi task on several different cpu screens. My coworkers were such a pleasure to work with , when i didnt know or was unsure they guided me in the right direction. the hardest part of the job for me was ultimately leaving the company. the enjoyable part was the staff the managers the supervisors the whole management team wanted everyone to be the best so they gave us the tools to do so.
Fun Working Environment
Bilingual Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 6, 2015
This is a fun working environment. From the associates to the supervisors and managers. There are multiple growth opportunities available if wanting to grow.
Productive, Lots of culture, fun place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 6, 2015
Inbound calls providing customer service to credit card account holders; Assisting with payments by phone, increase/decrease credit limits, lower annual percentage rates.
good place to work
Application Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  columbus,ohSeptember 24, 2015
Good place to work .. large company ... fun environment .. awesome benefits ... challenging and exciting ... fun place to be ... company grows and many opportunities available
fast pace and fun environment awesome teammates
Sr Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHSeptember 23, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you grow personally. Business political red tape, from company growth, The most enjoyable part is my colleagues and learning from them. Are office has become crowed from tremendous company growth.
Pros
flex schedule and bonus
Cons
no breaks or lunches
SWp
New Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 21, 2015
Ive had a great time working here. its like they care for you as a person. if you have the chance to work here take it. it will not let you down
Pros
everything
Cons
fast pace
A great work environment
Customer Care Advocate with Sales (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 20, 2015
A great growing major company that a lot of people don't know about. They really compensate their employees and lots of benefits that come in handy without a lot of hassle. Flexibility with schedules and time off.
Pros
Great pay, fast paced, geat benefits, great CEO
Cons
short breaks, job descripition changes regularly
Long hours and rude people
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 14, 2015
Working here was different and educational. I would collect on past due accounts and deal with rude people. They were uneducated on what effects delinquent accounts have towards your life such as jobs, insurance, credit, buying a home or car, and we as account managers would have to teach them that and try to get them on the right track.
Pros
vacation time
Cons
long hours, no overtime paid out
Solid company
Work at Home Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COSeptember 14, 2015
Management could improve their processes to support their growth. Personal approach from leadership, but no time to coach employees.
Great place to work job was not flexible when child was born
Bank Card Account Professional (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioSeptember 11, 2015
Recognize clients financial needs and advise appropriate products
Exercise advanced problem solving to strengthen client relations and exceed expectations
Efficiently and precisely resolve client concerns by educating and directions clients
Assisted in integrating new employees to a fast-paced, high volume environment
Establish and maintain a positive rapport while demonstrating effective communication
love this place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 7, 2015
The most terrified part of a day of work??? summer season busy, busy, busy most of all complaint.
But really great company, management and benefit.
Pros
great Benefit
Cons
busy
Productive workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 7, 2015
I think if it wasn't for the personal issues within my personal life, I think this would've been a job to have made a career from. The hours may have been a little uncomfortable but if the year mark was reached, it would've given me an opportunity to change shifts.
Pros
Higher pay. Opportunity to change positions. Benefits.
Cons
Hours, Supervision
Geart, great place to work for
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHSeptember 5, 2015
Bonuses
Heath Care
Time-off
They CARE ABOUT THERE EMPLOYEES
Pros
OUTSTANDING COMPANY!!
Cons
Every Company in Collections has there "chosen ones", and IF you go up against them as I did .. YOU WILL LOOSE! (fired)
Not Bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMSeptember 2, 2015
I hated the call center environment. I would be cursed out daily and would not be able to do any thing about it. I also had several men call in wanting to know what color of undergarments I was wearing, and I was not allowed to even sound like I was offered but the question with out being put on a written warning.
Alliance Data could also be known as a fair job.
Customer Retention Collector (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHAugust 28, 2015
Working in collections put you in competition with a lot of other employee's. They also offered a bonus which was very motivating. Scheduling was very flexible as well.
Atmosphere good but regulaions are unstable
Collector (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHAugust 27, 2015
Company not loyal to their employees long term employees, in which they will find a reason to fire you after you reach your highest pay scale and been their over seven years.
benefits
Cons
not loyal to long term employees