Alliance Direct Home Mortgage, an established lender for over 10 years, is looking for experienced Sr Mortgage bankers and Sales Team Managers, who want to make a difference and be well paid for their knowledge and talent. We are able to offer one of the most aggressive compensation packages in the industry for self-generating Loan Originators and Team Leaders.
We are currently hiring talented Sr Mortgage Bankers and Sales Team managers who proactively identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serves as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities. External relationships are the cornerstone of generating new business and may consist of internet & Live transfer Leads, realtors, builders, professional and personal contacts. Our Mortgage bankers are encouraged to participate in business related development opportunities, community efforts to promote home ownership and professional organizations. You will be responsible for interviewing new and existing customers to determine their loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while gathering any additional required information. It will be necessary to generate complete mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives.
What We Do For You
- Centralized branch operations and services including Processing, Underwriting and Closing.
- Ability to broker select products
- Ability to Bank huge products
- Aggressive and flexible compensation plans to fit your business model
- Diverse product line.
- State licensing support.
- Industry leading technology.
- Branch and Loan Originator web pages.
- Online applications that funnel directly into your pipeline.
- FREE customer retention marketing campaign programs (Including CIMMARON).
- Leads provided for the right candidates.
- Customizable Loan Originator marketing campaigns (Mailers, live Leads …) to help you grow your business.
- A complimentary marketing team which includes a graphic artist and media experts (both social and traditional).
- A+ building location and offices
- Preferred 3+ years of retail residential mortgage sales experience.
- Documented residential mortgage loan volume in the past 12 months.
- Must be licensed (NMLS).
- Must be able to call on provided Leads
- Established relationships with local referral networks.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences.
- Strong computer skills and experience.
- Ability to select, recruit and manage other Sales personnel