Alliance Health Care Employee Reviews

Not very organized and leadership lacks directions and very bias and lacks sense of purpose.No formal training and no communication and lack of ethic
crisis specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 15, 2016
Pros
assessment and ability to diagnose
Cons
disorganized and lacks organization and no room for improvement
very nice and friendly environment
Direct Care House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAOctober 25, 2016
i typically enjoy every day at working at alliance, friendly staff and patients . very clean environment, and everyone is looking to help one another in some type of way.
A nice agency to work for and build your skills while engaging in everyday companionship with clients
Lead Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILJuly 22, 2016
a typical day at work would look like me supervising 10-12 Certified Nurses Aid's with their daily duties: Managing clients care, overseeing the clients needs, filling out daily charts for DON to overlook per client. Meetings as well as vital's to go over with each client. I learned that not all CNA's learn the skills they need before entering the work the work field. Patience is indeed the key whenever working in this field. I enjoyed my co-worker's however I always felt over worked due to the lack of scheduling per client. The hardest part of working at Alliance Health Care was the inconsistency of communication. The most enjoyable moments at Alliance Health Care was seeing and talking the beautiful clients.
Pros
Very flexible with schedule
Cons
Never enough staff to accommodate clients, lack of communication between staff.
To provide good service to patients.
Social Worker, PRN, -Geriatric Psych Unit (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, MSJune 16, 2016
Provide clinical therapy to patients. I completed required clinical assessments, responsible for the oversight and interventions related to the crisis management plan based on the patient's needs. The management team was great, as well as co-worker team management.
Nice laid back where you can work at your own pace
Intake/Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 5, 2016
Since working for this agency, it has given a whole new perspective of mental health. I have learned how to deal with clients, thus giving me a respect for this field of work.
Pros
Birthday luncheon, every month, work at your own pace
productive and structured
Crisis Counselor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 26, 2016
It is a great place to work, and it is rewarding. The place itself is a very good place to work, and learn more about the programs that they offer to the homeless people with mental illness.
Pros
you have the opportunity to grow within the company
Cons
high turn over rate
Excellent wage increasements
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNOctober 21, 2015
I have worked with a variety of mental and physical disabilities. I get to pick my hours to work and very flexible. The hardest part of the job is when you are in public with a person with a disability there are always people that judge and don't know the whole story.
Pros
yearly wage increase
Cons
no health benifits
supportive atmosphere
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 3, 2015
Worked part time at this agency in addition to school health. Found the staff approachable and informative. Enjoyed working with the patients through wound care and education and follow up care. Able to time manage visits well. Most difficult part was scheduling patients together.
Pros
monitarycompensation
Cons
scheduling patients care times
Warm work environment
Certified Nurse's Aide (Current Employee) –  Alliance Health care, BraintreeAugust 26, 2013
I worked at a short-term rehabilitation unit as well as long-term. The short-term unit is very busy and that is why I like it. Usually our patients are alert, oriented, and needy. I love working at each floor. The long-term unit is physically, mentally, and psychologically challenging because I work with dementia patients on an Alzheimer’s unit. This job enables me to use critical thinking while responding to patients as well as the family members’ needs. I love my job working with sick people who need my help as I give them support, comfort, and a safe environment.
I love my co-workers who are very friendly and enjoyable to work with. I have been working there for almost 7 years and it was my first job since I moved to Massachusetts. I have been comfortable working there.
Pros
Schedule flexibility and friendly environment
Cons
Looking for better clinical experience
family oriented work place
PRN-Admission/ER Clerk/CNA (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, MSMay 31, 2015
A typical day at Alliance Healthcare is admitting and discharging patients. I also verify insurance, collect insurance co-pays and/or deductibles.
Pros
Family like work environment
Cons
Pay Rate
Solid workplace, but has issues.
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waconia MnAugust 16, 2012
Overall i had a good experience here at Alliance Health care, there are alot of issues in the payroll department. I had late checks, incorrect checks and just general disorganization on their part..
Pros
stable job with fair pay
Cons
disorganized.
Home Health Nursing
LPN (Former Employee) –  OklahomaAugust 12, 2015
This was a great company to work for. Getting to provide a way for the patient to receive care in the home is very rewarding experience.
Enjoyable to work in the home of the client
PCA Choice (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNDecember 17, 2012
I would go to the clients house and get him ready for the day, do his JG tube feedings, trach care, physical therapy and order medical supplies for the client.
Please see resume
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 21, 2013
Providing patient care to elderly patients. Everything was good no compliants.
Pros
Traveling and meeting new people.
Cons
The co. wnt out of business
Love love love this company
SITTER (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 15, 2014
I stayed busy and will gladly return to them and recommend them