Alliance Health Care Employee Reviews

Productive and Relaxed Environment
Admission/ER Clerk/CNA (Former Employee) –  Holly Springs, MSOctober 14, 2017
Alliance Healthcare is the only hospital in town which makes it a joy to serve the local hometown community. I've worked at Alliance Healthcare for over 18 years and I love it.
Pros
Small community where everyone knows you
Cons
Limited testing equipment
Produtve and geat place to work
Medical Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSOctober 3, 2017
Great place of employment, love working with the patients and the employees at Alliance. My supervisor is great and fair to all his staff. I've always loved working with people and helping people in need
Pros
Working with patients as well as the public
Cons
Working 16 hrs, only get a quarter raise per year
patients
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAAugust 5, 2017
Patients are the best part of the job, There are some hard working good people working at Allliance. Management is not the best. Not many are held accountable for the poor care they give
Pros
patients
Cons
management
Lots of miles
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNJuly 18, 2017
Huge area to cover in homecare after told the area the nurse would be serving was ssmaller when hired to company. Mnagement not available whenneede/d.
The jobs I have had in the past have taught me to be more responsible and how to do many things and all the different jobs.
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSJune 22, 2017
This job overall is a great job and life balance. The benefits were amazing to me and helped me alot with my personal life. The management was overall better than most jobs i have had but it could have also been better.
It was a learning environment
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Weymouth MaJune 1, 2017
The director of nursing was very herlpful since it was my first job as a facility educator. He assisted me when needed.The staff was eager mto learn. I had all the equipment I needed
I would rather not
PCA/Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNMay 31, 2017
I have a passion for working for people, to provide them with the best services to make their everyday of living better then their sickness. To give them the best care possible.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Not a good company to work for
Intake Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 20, 2017
Short staffed
Over worked
Don't pay enough
Mangers don't help you become better
Clinicians are over worked and have 180-230 clients
Treatment plans constantly changing
No support staff
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Overworked and underpaid, not worth it
Very nice work place
Direct Care House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAOctober 28, 2016
A typical day at work consists of looking after patients, making sure they take their medication a certain time everyday, help prepare meals.
very nice and friendly environment
Direct Care House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAOctober 25, 2016
i typically enjoy every day at working at alliance, friendly staff and patients . very clean environment, and everyone is looking to help one another in some type of way.
Not very organized and leadership lacks directions and very bias and lacks sense of purpose.No formal training and no communication and lack of ethic
crisis specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 15, 2016
Pros
assessment and ability to diagnose
Cons
disorganized and lacks organization and no room for improvement
A nice agency to work for and build your skills while engaging in everyday companionship with clients
Lead Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILJuly 22, 2016
a typical day at work would look like me supervising 10-12 Certified Nurses Aid's with their daily duties: Managing clients care, overseeing the clients needs, filling out daily charts for DON to overlook per client. Meetings as well as vital's to go over with each client. I learned that not all CNA's learn the skills they need before entering the work the work field. Patience is indeed the key whenever working in this field. I enjoyed my co-worker's however I always felt over worked due to the lack of scheduling per client. The hardest part of working at Alliance Health Care was the inconsistency of communication. The most enjoyable moments at Alliance Health Care was seeing and talking the beautiful clients.
Pros
Very flexible with schedule
Cons
Never enough staff to accommodate clients, lack of communication between staff.
Nice laid back where you can work at your own pace
Intake/Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 5, 2016
Since working for this agency, it has given a whole new perspective of mental health. I have learned how to deal with clients, thus giving me a respect for this field of work.
Pros
Birthday luncheon, every month, work at your own pace
To provide good service to patients.
Social Worker, PRN, -Geriatric Psych Unit (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, MSJune 16, 2016
Provide clinical therapy to patients. I completed required clinical assessments, responsible for the oversight and interventions related to the crisis management plan based on the patient's needs. The management team was great, as well as co-worker team management.
productive and structured
Crisis Counselor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 26, 2016
It is a great place to work, and it is rewarding. The place itself is a very good place to work, and learn more about the programs that they offer to the homeless people with mental illness.
Pros
you have the opportunity to grow within the company
Cons
high turn over rate
Excellent wage increasements
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNOctober 21, 2015
I have worked with a variety of mental and physical disabilities. I get to pick my hours to work and very flexible. The hardest part of the job is when you are in public with a person with a disability there are always people that judge and don't know the whole story.
Pros
yearly wage increase
Cons
no health benifits
Home Health Nursing
LPN (Former Employee) –  OklahomaAugust 12, 2015
This was a great company to work for. Getting to provide a way for the patient to receive care in the home is very rewarding experience.
family oriented work place
PRN-Admission/ER Clerk/CNA (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, MSMay 31, 2015
A typical day at Alliance Healthcare is admitting and discharging patients. I also verify insurance, collect insurance co-pays and/or deductibles.
Pros
Family like work environment
Cons
Pay Rate
supportive atmosphere
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 3, 2015
Worked part time at this agency in addition to school health. Found the staff approachable and informative. Enjoyed working with the patients through wound care and education and follow up care. Able to time manage visits well. Most difficult part was scheduling patients together.
Pros
monitarycompensation
Cons
scheduling patients care times
Love love love this company
SITTER (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 15, 2014
I stayed busy and will gladly return to them and recommend them