Alliance Health Networks Employee Reviews

Lack the values and care they claim
Nothing now. (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 28, 2015
The awfulness of navigating this company cannot even be explained. It takes awhile to see the true workings and priorities, and believe me, it's not the employees or the customers.

It's ALL about profit. Bonuses aren't given, but execs show up in new cars, huh? Professionals are given the same benefits as the high school kids in the call center, huh? It's a health company yet they offer endless fountain soda and cereal and other high-sugar foods. It doesn't matter how well you do here, it just matters how you look and play the game. I would NEVER recommend working here, it's not what it seems.
Pros
bagels
Cons
nepotism, few benefits
Face-paced, high-growth, constant change
CCPO/CPO - Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 8, 2015
Face-paced, high-growth, constant change environment driven by management team focused on financial success. I worked with a great team!
dead end job/worst job I've ever had
pharmacy technician (Current Employee) –  sandyApril 6, 2015
This company my does not appear to have any ethics, the sales reps start out by lying to the patients and then the pharmacy techs lie to the doctors offices, and the management lies to the employees. They are shady in their business practices and the way they handle problems (both with employees and patients). There is a lot of unnecessary drama in all the departments here and management is always going behind people's backs. There is no clear communication here and the process is always changing which creates countless problems because no one is ever on the same page about anything. It's a dead end job and rarely any room for advancement. If you want to get anywhere here then hopefully you pride yourself on how well you suck up to people because that's how they decide advancement, certainly not by hard work. Going into the interview they make it seem like the greatest job, bit once you are hired you become their slave. They will do any sneaky thing they can to make more money, yet it's rare for the employees to ever see any of it! They don't seem to care much for the employees and the turn over rate here is unreal. Probably because once someone starts working they realize what a mistake they have made and instantly start searching for a new job. The work load is large and the compensation is small. Don't waste your time here unless the lack of ethics does not bother you!
Pros
unlimited soda and casual dress code
Cons
everything else
Such a cool company to work for
Sales (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 26, 2015
Fun environment. Get along great with my co-workers. Goals push me to be creative. Management rewards productivity. Cool company events.

I've not worked for a company so innovative and determined. At the end of the day, we're helping people.
Pros
Casual attire. Free soda, fruit, cereal. Going to work is fun.
Cons
Running out of space for new hires. Need bigger building.
A fun casual atmosphere with a strong technical environment
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtAugust 21, 2013
The Good:Alliance was a fun place to work. The environment was laid back and open. Fellow employees were extremely knowledgeable of Lead Generation, Acquisition Marketing, and Client Relationships. This was a perfect environment to expand ones knowledge on different systems and lead distributions to the end client.
The Bad: Alliance had an extremely high employee turn over rate. My first week of work, one of the owners left the company to pursue a different business venture. After a month or so, our insurance verification team (about 10 people) was let go.
During my stay with alliance many employees came and left within an 8 month time period. In the end, I was part of 22 individuals to get let go because of budget issues.
Alliance was one of the funnest, tech savvy companies I have ever worked for. If it weren't for the high turn over, it would be the perfect place to work if you like to apply yourself and learn new systems.
Grew too fast and forgot its core values
Sr. Manager, Media Acquisitions (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 12, 2012
The company has a great business and is in a fantastic space. However, growth has come fast and furious, and the growing pains have crippled the company. Management is underwhelming, but middle tier workers are highly talented. In fact, there's lots of human talent waiting to be unlocked, but the myopic focus on short term results prevents longer term opportunities.
I have enjoyed taking on new challenges, mastering new skills, and working across teams to develop new revenue opportunities. I have particularly enjoyed starting a new line of business and seeing my work result in massive profits and margin contribution.
Finally, AH has a culture of "work hard, play hard". It is not uncommon to find AHers riding bikes together or backcountry skiing before work.
Pros
collegues
Cons
compensation, management, short term vision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Health Networks. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7