Alliance HealthCare Services Employee Reviews

N/a
PCA (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 23, 2017
Their very unorganized. Unprofessional. Ithink their just funny a business just to run it when you are a client calls they take days sometimes to come to the home they take the longest to call you back anything could be wrong
Good balance
PATIENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 13, 2017
Alliance Imaging required a lot of travel between work sites as they vary between Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Vallejo, San Ramon, Brentwood, etc. It was a good because you didn't work with the same radiology tech all the time and you were contracted to work in a different setting almost daily.
Its a okay place to work they just need more staff and better customers care
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Prospect Park, PAJune 7, 2017
They need to hire more people polite and compationet people who are not just there for the pay check more well manors and good team work skills they need more supply for better care to the patient
Pros
Pay better
Cons
Increased benefits
If you do not have anything nice to say do not say it at all.
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 7, 2017
Unprofessional. If you do not have anything nice to say do not say it at all. The only real good part about this job for me that is were my clients, but the office workers,well If you do not have anything nice to say do not say it at all.
Pros
My clients
Cons
Unprofessional
Working for Alliance was a great experience. I build great working relationships with my direct reports and fellow Directors.
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 30, 2017
As the Director of Operations, I was fully responsible for the operations of all fixed outpatient facilities. I worked closely with the Managers of Operations of these sites to ensure that the staff was meeting the expectations of our patients and partners. Working with a great team was probably the most enjoyable part of this job. My direct reports work together to drive great results for their sites. Senior Management was a bit disengaged with the fixed site side of the business which made it very challenging to get buy-in from them to grow the business as planned.
Pros
Great Benefits, Great People
Cons
Limited resources to drive better results. Travel Expectations.
Rewarding
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMay 30, 2017
Working for Alliance was an extremely rewarding job and a great learning experience for those interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare field.
Opportunities for those willing to play office politics
Corporate (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 25, 2017
There is plenty of room for growth at Alliance for those willing to play the corporate politic game and fight for every inch of their future. If you are looking for an employer who values your time and hands you a growth plan, you should keep on looking.

The entire company is dedicated to providing the best service possible to our customers and care to our patients, even at the expense of personnel. You feel good at the end of the day knowing that you're helping patients, but there's a high burnout rate and it's definitely hard to adjust to the revolving door culture.
Pros
Great work/life balance, easy to take time off when needed. Slightly above average pay for most markets.
Cons
High turnover, office politics and gossip are rampant.
Very political company
Senior Programmer (Former Employee) –  Ivyland, PAMay 6, 2017
Was laid off from them blind sided just because I was the low man on the totem pole. I intitiated lots of technology here only to be laid offf. Poor management.
Great hospital
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKMay 5, 2017
A good hospital to work at the people here are great the service is amazing. The cafeteria food is awesome and the portions are a good size. Never any complaints.
Interesting job, lots of learning opportunities
MRI/CT Technologist, Alliance Imaging (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJMay 4, 2017
Got to learn a lot on this job. Worked in several different venues on different equipment. Met some great people. It was had to be on the outside as a contracted employee,not part of the regular staff. It was a great opportunity though there was no real feeling of comradship.
Management was stretched thin but did what they could to help.
Pros
lots of learning opportunities, no boredom
Cons
not a lot of support from management
Alliance was a wonderful company to work for. Very professional
Patient Care Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  North Andover, MAMay 2, 2017
I enjoyed working for Alliance Imaging. Management was very professional. The staff was a wonderful group to work with. The job was very rewarding for me. Most enjoyable part of my job was the patients. I enjoyed my patients and learning about their lives.
CRISIS COUNSELOR (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38103March 30, 2017
Work was good. However, the pay grade was not that special.
There was a high volume of work needed to be done daily.
Management was professional and effective.
Great Place To Work
Accounts Receivable Collector (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 27, 2017
No two days are the same. Promotes team building among employees. Well established leader in their field. Love the location. Great benefits and match 401k program.
alliance healthcare services
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  2579 Douglass AvenueMarch 16, 2017
I been with this company since 2009 and there's still no structure....Yes honestly there are some major problem with this company and i don't see it getting any better. I would like for a company where i can grow and advance in....................
Patient care
Staff MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  New HampshireMarch 12, 2017
Alliance Imaging was a challenging employer to work for. There was always an emphasis on the number of patients you could do in the course of the shift and not the quality of the patient care you could give. There was always room for improvement for the management. I felt very lucky to have good sites to work with.
Terrible company low pay dont care about employees
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 9, 2017
This company for MRI technologists could be the worst company to work for ever. Low pay as a mobile technologist you would expect to be paid more, not true here. Doesn't care about patient safety works one technologist alone.
Pros
Cons
Work alone, low pay no advancement
Overall, Alliance Healthcare Services is a reasonably good place to work.
MRI TECHNOLOGIST, New England Region (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 9, 2017
Alliance provides services in 46 states providing contracted services to health care facilities. There are many contractual relationships involved in this work. This often requires many outside concerns which controls your work environment.
Pros
There maybe more expanded future opportunities.
Cons
The work schedule is not a good life balance.
Good integration process
Former employee (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 27, 2017
Good integration process but did not continue its market leader status which led to consistent valuation decline. Enjoyed the team but leadership not focused on brand value.
Easily to use
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 27, 2017
Very simple site to use and very helpful. I look forward to seeing what this site can do for me. I would only like it better if able to upload current resume already created.
Look elsewhere
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAJanuary 25, 2017
Overly-demanding and stressful daily workload was compounded by top-heavy and ineffective management, low wages, and a widely oppressive work environment.
Pros
Few to none
Cons
Too many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance HealthCare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6