Alliance HealthCare Services Employee Reviews

Easily to use
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 27, 2017
Very simple site to use and very helpful. I look forward to seeing what this site can do for me. I would only like it better if able to upload current resume already created.
Look elsewhere
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAJanuary 25, 2017
Overly-demanding and stressful daily workload was compounded by top-heavy and ineffective management, low wages, and a widely oppressive work environment.
Pros
Few to none
Cons
Too many
Isnt a good place to be employed at
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Durant, OKJanuary 20, 2017
The hardest part of this job is getting anyones help when you need it. This isn't a job that anyone I mean anyone would like or enjoy. I've learned that there are a lot of lazy individuals that this job isn't afraid of pay more than others. People at this job have poor attitudes and don't do anything to deserve raises or anything, don't get me wrong there are some individuals who deserve a huge raise but other than that nope. A typical day on the job is pretty much worthless, you go out of your way to show the boss that you are a hard worker n go above and beyond anyone else and management could care less but the lazy people get praised all day long for all the "hard work" that they do through out the day.
Pros
None at this job.
Cons
For most part i liked working for these company they are helpful with anything
Alliance healthcare (Former Employee) –  Albemarle, NCJanuary 19, 2017
A good place to work if you have the clients and the time they are very helpful for anything you don't understand about the job.
If you enjoy working out of others homes
LPN Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Woodward, OKJanuary 11, 2017
The company is overall good, management great. The only problem with this line of work is you may not have a job tomorrow due to the amount of patient census, meaning you may have five patients one day and one the next. No dependable income.
very flexible with schedule
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  St. Joseph, MIDecember 20, 2016
Very relaxed place to work. friendly managers and clients. easy work. very flexible so you are allowed to have a life other than work. very nice place. loved it.
Pros
picking your own ours that works for you
Cons
have to have car insurance
Nice People to work with
Senior MRI Patient Coordinator/Technologist Aide (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTDecember 17, 2016
I loved the people worked with. You're good as long as you're a patient coordinator or a Tech. Higher up people have it rough! Love the 3 days a week!
Pros
nice people, long days which is fine for working 3 days a week
Cons
lot of issues with higher up people
Everyone is just one family!
HHA - Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 9, 2016
I usef to live working there but i got pregnant with my son and my husband forced me to stop now after been a stay at home mom for the last five years im ready to go back to work!
Greed
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 2, 2016
Alliance does not care about its employees, its patients, or its doctors...they are only interested in one thing, money. They are fake and they are liars and the worst company anyone could work for. Low pay and high expectations.
Pros
Co-worker relationships (which they frown upon)
Wonderful co-workers
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Parma, OHNovember 14, 2016
This is a company contracted into a SNF that is filled with really great, caring staff who do their best to rehab or care for permanent residents asif they are their own family members.
Pros
Staff
Cons
manaagement
Great place to work/ everyone helping each other
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJNovember 12, 2016
Nice place to work with everyone chipping in to help out. The management was always involved and making sure employees were being treated right and had everything they needed to take care of the patients.
Driver (former)
Driver (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 2, 2016
The route I started out with was great, the next route was equally great, however, the third was unacceptable and there was no real reason for it, I was never told I would have to take the coach into a Federal Prison and they would not let it go. And so I quit. It took almost 2 months to get hired and start work, they said that was fast, once they put you on your final route it is all but impossible to get time off to take care of your personal business unless you take vacation
Pros
They pay for everything if you're not at home
Cons
Old wore out equipment, they expect you to be a mechanic, no schedule flexibility
worst locums company out there did not pay for services rendered
Physician (Former Employee) –  allentown PAOctober 21, 2016
I worked for Alliance and was scheduled to do a final shift. They booked the hotel for me to go and work confirmed that i was booked for this shift and needed to travel and do it even though it was for one shift only. I drove 10h ours to get to the job and found out the
shift was cancelled and i was not notified. Alliance did nothing to make good on paying me for my time.
Pros
Cons
they are not trustworthy
Productive and fun workplace
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSOctober 11, 2016
Theres room for advancement. Benefits are good. Company able to work with your schedule. Work easy to learn and the training is good. Employees are easy to work with
Low pay for high health hazards and constant travel
Patient Advocate in Radiology (Former Employee) –  McComb, MSSeptember 20, 2016
Constantly being exposed to radioactive substances, but the pay was still low.. Lots of travel was not good for raising small kids. They wanted you to stay inside the back of a semi truck all day. Yes, a semi truck is where they conduct PET scans for cancer patients. Very cold in the winter. If you smoke, do not try and get any smoke breaks in. The only time you are allowed to leave the truck is during lunch.
Pros
They pay for your hotel and food expenses while travelling.
Cons
You don't make enough money per hour to even cover the wear and tear on your car. I put 50, 000 miles on car in less than a half a year, driving to various hospitals each day, some of which were 2 hours away.
Very low quality of life. It's all about a dollar
Manager of Operations, No CA (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CASeptember 13, 2016
I learned a lot at Alliance, but a typical day at work was chaos. Advancement is about who you know and how cheap they can get your for.
Pros
Good learning potential with the right boss
Cons
Way too much buddy system and poor culture
Stay away from this company.
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  New yorkSeptember 7, 2016
Run, Run, Run...don't waste your time applying.
The company is only interested in gaining financially. Employees are not given the appropriate support when the site has issues....
Pros
A job
Cons
Everything about this company....management absolutely blows...
This is the worse mobile company.
PET/CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 6, 2016
Do not work for this company unless you love being treated like a doormat. Management is horrible. This company is all about getting the money, not about great patient care or quality work.
Pros
Cons
Everything is bad.
Used to be wonderful
Technologist (Current Employee) –  NHJuly 18, 2016
Worked for this company for many years. Started out great, good benefits, matching 401k 2 techs on trucks. Now you're lucky to get a manager with Radiology experience. Always work tech/patient coordinator. Sometimes working alone. No more matching 401K. Don't get appropriately compensated for what is expected. Leads are expected to answer phones 24/7& solve manager issues. Would not recommend except peers are great. Management needs ALOT of work.
Pros
Cons
No lunch break, work past shifts, not all staff forced to travel
Financially Unstable
Cash Poster (Former Employee) –  Canton, OH 44718July 5, 2016
Management was extremely helpful, however; it was difficult to advance within the company, also the company was not financially stable at the time that I worked there, so the company went through massive job cuts, overwhelming the remaining employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance HealthCare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6