Alliance HealthCare Services

Alliance HealthCare Services Employee Reviews

GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Radiological Technologist License (Current Employee) –  Gardner, MAOctober 4, 2015
GREAT PLACE TO WORK, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT FOOD, GREAT TRAVEL, GREAT TRAINING, GREAT FRLENDLY PEOPLE,GREAT BOSS, GREAT PLACE TO WORK NOTHING BAD TO SAY WONDERFUL EXPER.
Cuting edge technology, gained entrance into medical field
Regional SalesSpecialist / Marketing Mng (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 18, 2015
• Gained experience in medical marketing, business development, industry trends and medical terminology.
• Generated leads through frequent communication with Radiologists, Radiology Managers and hospital radiology personnel.
• Coordinated all industry tradeshows and conference logistics, established new relationships/sales leads
• Produced a short-term marketing plan with operational benchmarks and charted productivity during company consolidation.
• Created quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to critique marketing performance, quality of scans and overall patient care.
• Structured demographic modules and forecasts reporting business saturation, marketing, sales statistics and regional comparisons.
• Created and managed company intranet with objective to build team camaraderie, loyalty and trust.
Pros
learned expierence, real world knowledge and great staff
Cons
drive to work, sometimes work became monotonous
Lot meeting new people everyday
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  East Ohio--Martins Ferry, OHSeptember 5, 2015
Need higher pay rate! Great friends made while employed at Alliance. I am just looking to be on a routine schedule. I would recommended this school.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
pay rate
No career ladder
Patient-Facing Patient Coordinator (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh NCAugust 21, 2015
as a patient coordinator there was no promotion potential. Unless you wanted to become and MRI technician there were no room for growth. There are alot of configurations of working hours that are conducive to and education schedule
Pros
great hours for educations schedules
Cons
long hours with no breaks
: )
Enterprise PACS Administrator (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 17, 2015
New Technology, and fast moving
Its a Great Place to Work For the most.
I recommend it to anyone who is interested ...

It all good : )
Great work enviroment!
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Illinois areaJuly 31, 2015
Great work environment. Love working one on with my patients. Get to travel to surrounding states. Opportunities to use advanced equipment.
Pros
travel pay and mileage
Cons
na
Nice to work with
Patient Coordinator for Mobile MRI & PET (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJuly 17, 2015
I loved working at this job. They need better management, but traveling around to the different hospitals and dealing with different people and patients all the time was a lot of fun. I learned how to work at the technologist level. All of the technologists are a lot of fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is knowing that the patients are hurting in some manner.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Bad management
Great company to work for
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJuly 17, 2015
8-10 hour days with varied locations

Very organized company with great management.

Co-workers are great working in a team environment.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Travel
High patient volume
MRI Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Owosso, MIJune 21, 2015
Each day is different, usually shifts vary from different sites and most sites are high patient volume which consist of a busy day on your feet a lot. You are required to be well rounded on different MRI machines and able to be a team player by worker with different people daily. I am responsible for screening the patient for their safety whle in the MRI, help them get changed and make them comfortable in the MRI machine. I also set up the scanning table for each exam and prepare contrast agents for the technologist as needed.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
Long shifts, no lunch breaks
Decent place
Technologist (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 10, 2015
Nice people, busy facility, pays a little less than industry standard although decent benefits so that does compensate.
Pros
The people
Cons
The compensation
Good company to work
Medical Insurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 8, 2015
Good company if you enjoy medical insurance verification, friendly staff. Great benefits. Knowing your helping a patient out and succeeding in all you do and being recognized. One of the best company's I have worked for..
Pros
bravo points, bonuses
Productive and Helpful atmosphere
Daily reports
Coordinate physician schedules
Run!!!!
Patient Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAJune 4, 2015
This company will treat you like gum on a shoe. I have never been so mistreated by anyone like I was at this company. You are treated as a number, you have to recite a script on the phone and if you say one word wrong you will get written up, all the calls are recorded. They pay horrible and you don't get any acknowledgement or pay raises. there is plenty more wrong with this company I would just keep looking.
Pros
Cons
everything
Productive and Great place to work.
Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 13, 2015
A typical day at work starts at 7:30 am and it's mostly a day well organized. I have awesome co-workers, although the hardest part of the job is the lack of communication between management and staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is how things come to together once communication and common grounds have been formed.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Limited to no advancement.
Successful Imaging Company
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 30, 2015
Alliance Imaging is a great company to work for, especially while one is preparing for a future career. The managers and staff are supportive and flexible and the job security is very good. Probably the most difficult part of the job would be the long hours and distance to many of the mobile sites. The most enjoyable portion of the work would certainly be the opportunity to meet so many of the wonderful residents of the state and be able to assist them in their pursuit of better health. Advancement is limited in my current position.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Long hours and driving distances
Achieves a Balance of good performance, while keeping employees well informed and educated.
Staff MRI Technician (Former Employee) –  Owosso, MIMarch 20, 2015
I enjoyed working for Alliance, but felt management really was not aware of what went on outside the office they worked in. As long as your clients and patients were happy You were happy too.
Pros
i like my co employee, and enjoyed the centers receptionist too.
Cons
travel was difficult in the winter, and quarterly meetings were in owasso or lansing.
Alliance Healthcare Services is unfair
Crisis Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 19, 2015
A poorly run company that prides itself on terminating people. Sad...Was enjoyable at one point but ceased to be as people were examined under a hot magnifying glass until they were destroyed. I will advise anyone who asked to decline to work there.
Pros
incentive pay... Illegally takes away overtime
Cons
A gradually more and more oppressive environment
It was a great place to work. I like the job i did
Patient Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 27, 2015
I was with this company for over 10 years plus, and with no warning whatsoever, I was let go, being told they were restructuring/downsizing the company. I was so good at my job ! It was the perfect work schedule for me, vacations, benefits, no weekends and then all the sudden it was gone, and for what? I still don't understand
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 9, 2015
I learn Every day how to adapt to different situations. I enjoy the relationships between coworkers and patients. A typical workday consist of interviewing patients answering questions, and checking for authorizations.
Wondeful place to work
Patient Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 9, 2015
Alliance Healthcare is a company with mobile units and fixed sites that perform MRIs and PET/CT scans across the United States. I've learned a vast amount of information regarding pet/ct scans and cancer. My co workers are like most some are over achievers and some are under achievers. No real complaints in this department. Management is great. Really. They are fair and strive to deal with a situation in a timely manner. They do appreciate when you do a good job and they will reprimand if you do something wrong but they do not degrade you like most jobs do. The hardest part of the job is the call volume. You have to be mentally prepared to stay focused and positive for a full eight hours, which can be difficult at times. I enjoy talking with customers and patients.
Pros
decent pay, good management, advancement in most areas
Cons
some years no raises, for me no room for advancement due to my situation