Alliance HealthCare Services

Alliance HealthCare Services Employee Reviews

Successful Imaging Company
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedules
Cons: Long hours and driving distances
Alliance Imaging is a great company to work for, especially while one is preparing for a future career. The managers and staff are supportive and flexible and the job security is very good. Probably the most difficult part of the job would be the long hours and distance to many of the mobile sites. The most enjoyable portion of the work would certainly be the opportunity to meet so many of the wonderful residents of the state and be able to assist them in their pursuit of better health. Advancement is limited in my current position.
Achieves a Balance of good performance, while keeping employees well informed and educated.
Staff MRI Technician (Former Employee), Owosso, MIMarch 20, 2015
Pros: i like my co employee, and enjoyed the centers receptionist too.
Cons: travel was difficult in the winter, and quarterly meetings were in owasso or lansing.
I enjoyed working for Alliance, but felt management really was not aware of what went on outside the office they worked in. As long as your clients and patients were happy You were happy too.
Alliance Healthcare Services is unfair
Crisis Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 19, 2015
Pros: incentive pay... Illegally takes away overtime
Cons: A gradually more and more oppressive environment
A poorly run company that prides itself on terminating people. Sad...Was enjoyable at one point but ceased to be as people were examined under a hot magnifying glass until they were destroyed. I will advise anyone who asked to decline to work there.
It was a great place to work. I like the job i did
Patient Services Associate (Former Employee), Canton, OHFebruary 27, 2015
I was with this company for over 10 years plus, and with no warning whatsoever, I was let go, being told they were restructuring/downsizing the company. I was so good at my job ! It was the perfect work schedule for me, vacations, benefits, no weekends and then all the sudden it was gone, and for what? I still don't understand
No longer a good place to work.
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: my co-workers
Cons: management
No respect for there employes,your just a number.if you are not desperate please don't waste your time,good luck and god bless.
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee), Queens, NYFebruary 9, 2015
I learn Every day how to adapt to different situations. I enjoy the relationships between coworkers and patients. A typical workday consist of interviewing patients answering questions, and checking for authorizations.
Wondeful place to work
Patient Service Associate (Current Employee), Canton, OHFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: decent pay, good management, advancement in most areas
Cons: some years no raises, for me no room for advancement due to my situation
Alliance Healthcare is a company with mobile units and fixed sites that perform MRIs and PET/CT scans across the United States. I've learned a vast amount of information regarding pet/ct scans and cancer. My co workers are like most some are over achievers and some are under achievers. No real complaints in this department. Management is great. Really. They are fair and strive to deal with a situation in a timely manner. They do appreciate when you do a good job and they will reprimand if you do something wrong but they do not degrade you like most jobs do. The hardest part of the job is the call volume. You have to be mentally prepared to stay focused and positive for a full eight hours, which can be difficult at times. I enjoy talking with customers and patients.
Pleasant work atmosphere overall
Front Office Supervisor (Current Employee), Framingham, MAJanuary 30, 2015
Wonderful co-workers and team members. Company is focused on patient care and this is evident in the management directives. I love working with the patients and other team members; most difficult part of the job would be dealing with health insurance companies and their lack of representatives available to assist us when we are trying to help our patients in negotiating the requirements needed to obtain approvals for the patients' physician ordered scans.
Productive workplace and very leneiant
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 26, 2015
Working in a doctors' office has its times. I worked in the pharmacy and had to process all prescriptions for injections to send out to other locations for the phlebotomist. Answering the phone and checking voicemails was mandatory throughout the day. I was hands on with the clients, giving them their medication and collecting copays. I had to check the mail to process new prescriptions sent from prescribers as well as fill the medications.
Great Place to Work
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee), ConnecticutJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: love my team members
Cons: healthcare not really stable
Love the people I work with and love working with patients. I have learned so much about the medical field. Management is OK. I work 3 days a week which is awesome! I work 12-14 hours a day. Many changes that mostly affect higher ups, not the techs or PC's. You need to please to the patients as well as the hospital because that's who the contract is with.
Nice place to work
Jericho Program Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2015
Its a nice place to work; you have benefits. very nice co workers. very organize place to work.. the hardest part about the job is getting client in for their appointments or looking for clients. You always have something to do throughout your day.
Beware don't even apply
Patient service associate (Former Employee), Andover, maOctober 24, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
This is the worst place I have ever worked!!! You are only a number and they talk down to you. You feel like your worthless and replaceable at all times. Management is horrible! Do yourself a favor and don't apply keep looking. You will thank me later.
Horrible Management
IT Department (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CaliforniaOctober 15, 2014
Pros: regular meetings served as breaks from work.
Cons: no integrity among staff, especially hr.
This was a terrible work environment. They acted like management was royalty and lowly workers were scum. I had a manager who did nothing but bad-mouth every employee and took credit for the work of others.
Unappreciative, your only a number and can easily be replaced
scheduling coordinator II (Former Employee), Andover,MAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: other employees, some of the benefits
Cons: upper management, unappreciated, no job security, everyone is replaceable, no real raises
I was a dedicated employee of this company for 6yrs. Use to love going to work, felt like a close family. They were very understanding of family issues and would work with you. Then upper management changed and everything was about numbers. We use to care for each and every patient that called in or we would contact, but now it's how fast we can take the call and move on to the next one. These are a lot of cancer patients and sometimes they need more time because they are very upset about what's happening to them. Use to feel like we could take that extra time, no we can, which is very sad that this company has lost this personal touch. Use to feel like my supervisor actually cared about me and understood me. But it wasn't so. In 6yrs the company hit some lows and couldn't give raises. Only received 2 raises of less then .25 in that 6 yrs. I still stay dedicated to them during this time. Use to have a 7 minute window for arrival time for your shift. Then they changed that and count every minute your late against you and also wouldn't let you punch in early at all seeing there was no over time aloud. But you could be early and not get credit for it. Last straw and reason I was let go was I tried to get approval to use my earned vacation time for my only brothers first child to be born. And was told no because I could give them the exact date and time of the labor.
Great job for a semi-retired person
Driver (Former Employee), Missoula, MTOctober 12, 2014
Pros: short driving times, weekend off, motels every night out, per diem
Cons: low pay, no ot even though you did work up to 10 hrs weekly over forty
Alliance Imaging has went through alot of major changes, especially upper management turnover. Unfortunately, not for the better if you are a tech or driver. They cut out OT pay even though you may work over 40 hrs in a week, so in a way you are paid hourly but on salary too.Management never took a huge reduction on their wages and benefits like the drivers were forced to do. Co-workers were great people, very helpful always. Logistic supervisors were great as well, however upper management had them under way to much stress I thought. Best part of the job was weekends off usually, you worked somewhat independently, stayed in a nice motel every night out and received a fair per diem. During the day you could go do anything you wanted to while waiting for the techs to finish up. All in all, a great driving job that was very different than a normal over the road job. The most I would drive in a day would be four hours between hospital sites. Alliance installed E-Log systems in each truck and that was a plus over having to do paper logs.
MRI/CT scan Mobile Unit
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee), Olympia, WASeptember 27, 2014
Pros: awesome work environment, on site mobile unit
Cons: off site supervisor was difficult to communicate with
I really enjoyed the one on patient prep and care.
Being on site mobile unit was interesting and fun. The techs were easy ti work with and very understanding and helpful.
like working with the residents
Mobile MRI leaned a lot about different tests (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CASeptember 19, 2014
assisted with ADL;s
transported residents to doctors appt and testing
A job is a job
MRI TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee), Vallejo, CASeptember 16, 2014
Good job security. Vacation days can use improvement. That's all I have... I have to get back on the Rat Wheel!
Community Mental Health Center
Administrative Assistant/ Human Resources (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 9, 2014
• Orientation Instructor
• Run background check screenings agency wide
• Scan and input new hire data in HRIS electronic database
• Set-up new employees in payroll system
• Credential and recertification of employees throughout the agency
• Train employees in medical records department
• Make files for new clients
• Auditing charts
• File paperwork for case managers, therapists, and doctors
• Schedule appointments and assist doctors with forms
• Answer multiple phone lines
• Send out medical records
• Complete hospital report on clients recently discharged from the hospital
• Maintain employees files
productive
Insurance verification (Former Employee), Canton, OHSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: downsizing
Working with customers
Management to be team leaders
Love my co-workers
changing managers often
co-workers

1 2 3 4

About Alliance HealthCare Services

Alliance HealthCare Services is a leading national provider of diagnostic imaging and radiation oncology services. With nearly – Read more

Alliance HealthCare Services Salaries