Alliance Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive, gave me good experience
Health Administrative Assistant, Independently (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYMay 25, 2017
The hardest part of the job was learning new programs that I wasn't familiar with but I am a quick learner so in the end it was a positive and gave me new skills.
Pros
Casual Fridays, flexible hours
Cons
covered multiple roles
Best job to have
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 8, 2017
Very peaceful clean office and large cubicle space. Inbound call centers are typically loud and noisy but this office was excellent. Plenty of space for you to do your job with no hassles or extra noises. Team leaders and Managers are great
Pros
Clean building with free car wash onsite
Skip This Place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTApril 7, 2017
They throw a huge work load on you. Alliance plays favorites. They favor the people who barely work and will refuse to give the hard workers raises. They don't care if they loose employees. The CEO loves the sales reps, if you are a pharmacy tech then don't expect to be valued for your work. They put some cereal in the break room and expect you to think they're the best. They barely train you and throw you into the work flow.
Pros
free cereal, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
competitive, favoritism, no budge on raises
Poor management
Technologist (Current Employee) –  MarylandNovember 9, 2016
The Alliance team is full of people who enjoy what they do. The environment is not ideal due to corporate cuts and a poor workplace culture. Work/life balance is difficult.
Ahs
Intake Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 10, 2016
A typical day at work would consist of answering phone calls, addressing any insurance concerns, and adding new patients to the company. Tuesdays and Wednesdays would be intake days in which we would see new clients and closed cases. We would preform releasing and get everyone checked in and seen as soon as possible. Management you would typically see two to three times a week. As with any job there will be some co-workers who you get along with great and some that you do not. Your best bet would be to focus on your job and clients. The hardest part of the job upset coworkers. The most enjoyable part of the job would be all the different people you meet, and being told that you matter and you've changed someone life for the better.
Pros
flex days, paid holidays, travel
Cons
terminations at will
Great place to work for
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 29, 2016
This is my first medical job since graduating from the Medical Assistant program and Alliance opened the doors for me to grow and learn on a daily basis. I am grateful to have the chance to work for such a great company.
Pros
Meeting amazing people daily
Mental Health.. Love helping others.
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 7, 2016
Over 20 blood draws a day
wonderful place
hardest part of job is compliant patients/but i seem to calm them down
love working with others
you have to be a positive person to work with this company overall good company to work for.
Patient Coordinator MRI (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAApril 25, 2016
Meeting new people with health problems trying to believe that God is above all things,with that being sad its not hard to see the results after you see what was on the scan and the person months later.Co-workers were always helpful especially if you are willing to ask question and has the drive to learn. The hardest part was traveling to different sites every week to work out off town so you can get your hours.But the most important and enjoyable part of the job was helping and meeting people,I loved it.
Pros
positive look on life and others outcome
Cons
you have to break whenever you can and most of the time unable to get full time hours
Good balance of work and life
Production support analyst (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAFebruary 23, 2016
This company is staffed by people that are good to work with and very professional. This description applies to all of the people I worked with at all levels.
Fulfilling work, great people and good opportunity for advancement
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJanuary 21, 2016
I love my work. I've been here for almost two years and have been recognized for my work and promoted. I feel that my ideas are heard and encouraged and that I am adding value to the company. My manager is hands off and supports me and encourages my development.

Also, the company is continues to grow which creates a lot of opportunity.

Want to know more about Alliance Healthcare?

Ask a question
No Review
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 30, 2015
no review can't explain not a good place to work. They are not loyal to employees at all. They have no benefits for the employees and if you are ill they fault the employee.
Great Work Enviroment
Accountant/Financial Analyst (for CFO) (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 8, 2015
I had a great time working at Alliance Healthcare with a great boss. It was a quiet and close knit work environment. It was a satellite office to the main office in California.
housekeeper
HHA (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 28, 2015
They would have me cleaning rooms and offices that the nurse work in also i could talk to the elderly from time time making sure they felt comfortable in a safe environment.
Not a good place
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Orem, UtahMarch 30, 2015
Working here is a joke. Sure, you can make money but everything else about it stinks. It's not worth it. You just sit there and do call after call. I've worked in call centers before and this is not even close to good. There are good co-workers there but you never get a chance to talk to anyone.
Fun yet challenging
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNJanuary 2, 2015
My work days consisted of medication checks,cleaning,cooking,and wound care.
I learned that caring for other people is tough yet rewarding in it's own way. I didn't have any coworkers I worked alone.
The hardest part of the job was the stress of working for a parent.
I really enjoyed getting to understand some medical issues better.
Overall Male dominated, and narrow concept for human realtions; especially regarding the disabled
Strong leader of customer support staff (Former Employee) –  Ivyland, PADecember 7, 2014
Male dominated; narrow concept of human relations; especially regarding the disabled
Pros
location
Cons
Stated above
Great compensation, friendly environment
Healthcare Communicator (Former Employee) –  Ivyland, PAOctober 26, 2014
A typical day at work would be getting on the phone with doctors and nurses and talking to them about new drug prescriptions. This job educated me on terms, such as PI, MD and NP. It also taught me a little more about the various medicine out on the market. Management was easy to get along with. My co-workers were amicable as well, for the most part. We mostly worked independently. The hardest part of the job was having to read a long script verbatim because the MD/NPs were extremely busy and in a hurry to get off of the phone. The most enjoyable part of my job was the data entry. It was also the easiest.
Busy, time conscious environment
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  SurrySeptember 9, 2014
Very busy repetitive work.
learned alot about production
Some Managers are OK help where they can
Most people help each other out
Hours are hard
Pros
flexible hours, safe job
Cons
capicity to handle work load
too far to drive for a couple hours
Home Health Aid/Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 27, 2014
I would go in take care of the patient for about an hour. The company was a diverse company. I learned how to be patient with people.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSMay 27, 2014
Generally busy with various things going on. Can be hectic but my co-workers agre great & dependable.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
12 hour shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9