Alliance Healthcare Employee Reviews

housekeeper
HHA (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 28, 2015
They would have me cleaning rooms and offices that the nurse work in also i could talk to the elderly from time time making sure they felt comfortable in a safe environment.
Not a good place
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Orem, UtahMarch 30, 2015
Working here is a joke. Sure, you can make money but everything else about it stinks. It's not worth it. You just sit there and do call after call. I've worked in call centers before and this is not even close to good. There are good co-workers there but you never get a chance to talk to anyone.
Fun yet challenging
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee), Woodbury, MNJanuary 2, 2015
My work days consisted of medication checks,cleaning,cooking,and wound care.
I learned that caring for other people is tough yet rewarding in it's own way. I didn't have any coworkers I worked alone.
The hardest part of the job was the stress of working for a parent.
I really enjoyed getting to understand some medical issues better.
Overall Male dominated, and narrow concept for human realtions; especially regarding the disabled
Strong leader of customer support staff (Former Employee), Ivyland, PADecember 7, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: stated above
Male dominated; narrow concept of human relations; especially regarding the disabled
Great compensation, friendly environment
Healthcare Communicator (Former Employee), Ivyland, PAOctober 26, 2014
A typical day at work would be getting on the phone with doctors and nurses and talking to them about new drug prescriptions. This job educated me on terms, such as PI, MD and NP. It also taught me a little more about the various medicine out on the market. Management was easy to get along with. My co-workers were amicable as well, for the most part. We mostly worked independently. The hardest part of the job was having to read a long script verbatim because the MD/NPs were extremely busy and in a hurry to get off of the phone. The most enjoyable part of my job was the data entry. It was also the easiest.
Busy, time conscious environment
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), SurrySeptember 9, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, safe job
Cons: capicity to handle work load
Very busy repetitive work.
learned alot about production
Some Managers are OK help where they can
Most people help each other out
Hours are hard
too far to drive for a couple hours
Home Health Aid/Care Giver (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJune 27, 2014
I would go in take care of the patient for about an hour. The company was a diverse company. I learned how to be patient with people.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Meridian, MSMay 27, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: 12 hour shifts
Generally busy with various things going on. Can be hectic but my co-workers agre great & dependable.
Didn't give me a long enough chance to find permanent work.
RN (Former Employee), Girard, OHOctober 8, 2013
Pros: enjoyed assignment with ccoa
Cons: a lot of travel to the different offices.
Hired for a "temp to perm" position with Circulatory Care Centers of America. CCOA decided to hire from within, so I was let go. Alliance Healthcare hasn't attempted to find me work since I was discharged from CCOA in June.
Comfortable and productive work environment
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: doing a perfect job ensuring that patients does not fall or get hurt.
Cons: disrespectful remarks from some patients.
A typical day involves bathing,dressing and preparing patient / patients for the day. Other aspects of the job includes ensuring that the patient/ patients take their medications, and are provided with their meals. Patients are also assisted for exercises and ambulation and in cases where necessary, toileting. At the end of the day, patient's are fed, cleaned and put to bed.
enjoyed wokin with the ederly great experience
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 6, 2013
go to clients home and get them up and feed them, bathe n dress them for the day
Great home health employer
Home Health RN (Current Employee), Woodinville, WADecember 28, 2012
This is a company that will care for their employees. Supervisors are sensitive to nurses' needs, and take the extra mile to add a personal touch to the care that is provided through the team's effort. As a nurse you are able to work independently yet integrate and help manage the healthcare services surrounding your patient. Everything is tailored to the needs and likes of patient and family. This is a good place to develop and expand on psychosocial skills.
Liked helping patients.
Medical Health Technician (Former Employee), Meridian, MSNovember 25, 2012
Pros: got to meet alot of great teenagers.
Cons: doctors really don't care about patients.
Job paid horrible and the hours were not good either. In need of better care for the patients.
Make things what u need them to be
RN (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 17, 2012
Pros: flexibility
Cons: work in progress
The good thing about working home health is that you get to meet and help people that need you, and the setting is more relaxed so that you can impart valuble information that you might not have a chance to in a facility
Fantastic coworkers
LPN floor nurse (Current Employee), Braintree MassachusettsJune 1, 2012
Pros: steady hours
Cons: no breaks
I've learned so much at this job. My co workers are great and dependable. The hardest part is working over nights. The enjoyable part of my job is the patient care.