Alliance Home Health Care

Alliance Home Health Care Employer Reviews

Felt good to know I helped someone out
Medical assistant (Former Employee), Allegan, MIJuly 2, 2014
Cons: you fell in love with your clients like they were your family
bathing, cleaning, taking shopping, making sure they took there medication
too care of a nice man
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 30, 2014
They didn't micromanage me while I worked there. Seemed to care for thier employees and compensated well for the time I was there.
Caring for Disability was a life changing experiment.
Homemaker (Former Employee), Gallup, NMMarch 26, 2014
Pros: your client was my boss!
Cons: no breaks.
My typical work day was to get the Client ready for the day. Cook breakfast and assist them with feeding. Assist them with their medications. Set them up with exercising and motivate them to get better and stronger. I would clean their room, kitchen, living room and bathroom as they took their nap, watch t.v. or play cards. Cook them their lunch and assist them with feeding. Usually We go check mail at post office, Doctor appointment or shopping at this point if not any I would assist them with whatever they need.
productive & fun people towork with
PCA & PCA (Current Employee), Hampstead, NHFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: excellant scheduelers & helping people
Cons: no gas for traveling to clients homes
Going to Clients homes for care & company.I've learned how to be patient, helpful & caring to people who need it. The management is wonderful & helpful. I can go to him when ever I have questions. All my coworkers are wonderful people doing the wonderful work that I do. The hardest part of the job is seeing some clients decline in health. The most enjoyable part of this job is seeing the clients smiling face every time I see them. The clients really look forward to seeing us girls on a day to day basis as much as we do.
I enjoy working and learning patient care
Light House Keeping (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 24, 2014
I learn a lot from my clients. They are so brave and full of life. They are determining not to give up no matter what life is throwing at them, I also teach them a lot. Some of them never in life tried different things, Such as one client never had cold cut combo from subway. He found out he love it.
Great training
HR Generalist/Community Liaison (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMSeptember 16, 2013
I was able to learn different position and grow in a fast pace Health industry.
Productive and dependable company
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 16, 2013
Pros: get to meet amazing people
Cons: deaths, not enough hours, not enough pay
Alliance home health care is a great company that provides efficient home care for your elderly. The service is always the same and the office staff is great and timely in everything they do.
Alot to learn, and wonderful Lead people and Supervisors.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), MIMay 18, 2013
Pros: the great food in the cafateria, and the gift shop buys.
Cons: patients moving on or in alot of pain and you cant help too much
Report first, then go to your assignment, you learn a lot of patients, management was very fair, co-workers some good and some didn't like to work hard. You find that with any job. The hardest part of the job was getting attached to patients and they pass away. I loved working with the elderly patients, they have wonderful stories of their past.
Organization needed
Assistant (Former Employee), Carmel, INFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: amazing clients!
Cons: no pay for mileage
I loved the job itself and all my clients. As far as the company they were "behind the times" there was no direct deposit or anything to make getting your check easier. They didn't pay you for your mileage even though i think they should have. i personally think they just need some new policies and ways of handling things.
worst place to work
Care Giver (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 22, 2013
working here was the worst place to work. i felt like an outsider. management was horriable.. plus every time you look around someone was getting fired.
short assignments
Certified Nurse Assistance (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: there arent any
Cons: jobs are located in different counties sometimes and u dnt get paid for mileage
work dont always be available because its a agencey and assignments end quickly sometimes,i learned to be patient