Alliance Industrial Solutions Employee Reviews

Job sounded good but wasn't
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHMarch 31, 2017
Made it sound like a good job but the job had a high turn over rate. Saw many people let go even though they did a good job. They never told me this job had no pay increases. You were stuck at that rate. The company played favorites. Mistreated people by talking down to them. No wonder they have a hard time keeping people. Aside for the lousy Co. that Alliance sent me to, Alliance never gave me back the $25 key card as promised.
Cons
Very very short breaks. A frantic job.
total waste of time
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OHMarch 14, 2017
this is another temp service with no jobs for which they have listed,dont waste your time.they sit you in front of a computer screen and ask you a bunch of hypothetical questions about what you would do if a coworker was confrontational.Seriously who knows how that's gonna turn out.never heard from them after being told it should take a cpl days to place me.this is the Mahoning office but I see complaints from all over so its not isolated
Pros
never having to go back there
Cons
false promises
This is a staffing company, very rude
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 15, 2017
No interview with a real person, the staff was on the phone with other members bashing other companies. Very rude talking to you. Act like your scum. Waist of time
Pros
Waist of 45 min
Cons
Waist of 45 min
Bad communication/bad temp service
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 27, 2017
Hardly ever called back when they were called and asked about certain jobs and question we had about certain jobs. they weren't the best temp service i have worked with.
Pros
can be helpful
Cons
hardly ever return calls
Job has a big turnover temps mean nothing
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hiram ohioJanuary 25, 2017
They tell you to let them no about any problems their there for you ha. Not true you can bust your but for that job an they the agency now the situation an take the employer side. People need to understand they get paid good money for you to work at these places so when you get let go that is messing with their money there not going to be as nice. Nor as quick to find you a job NO MATTER what they say. Make it your choice but think twice if i was you.
Don't speak the truth
shipper (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJanuary 18, 2017
workrd for them for a period of TIME saying over and over and over again they will hire you ,the company never had never intended to hire and their forman told us it was temporary only those guys at rockside ,will lie right to yur face and tell you they will hire you .............NOT!!! they won't
Alliance and Vitamix
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHMay 17, 2016
Alliance is disorganized and temperamental in how they treat the potential client's. They are terrrivle at getting back to you, when massive lay offs happen, they dont even have the common curtesy to address thise affected.
And you dont get a raise after 90 days, you dont get anything.
Vitamix - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Their turnover is bad for a reason, they layoff all the time with no warning. You can sit through a meeting about all the great things to come and, they fail to mention that it mainly applies to the regular employees and the temps they favor.
They are dosorganized too, and theyll send you home with no warning of there isnt enough work - and they rarely ever close, it doesnt matter how dangerous it is out side, they will make you come in or you get points. A lady I worked with was fired because she was 1 minute and 12 seconds late and worked there for 4 years.
The first shift is the worst- they are lazy and constantly complain. Upper management watches this and does nothing. Because at the end of the day the make more than twice what there regular employees make. Everyone one easily replaceable.
Pros
Overtime.
Cons
Frequent layoffs, lack of training, terrible communication
Rude group of adults
assembly (Former Employee) –  IndependenceJanuary 6, 2016
After applying for an assembly position they called.me down there to interview and fill out paperwork.

Then I was offered a shipping position, not having experience I started asking questions. The lady mumbled something then left the room.

Then a man came in and TOSSED his business card in the table, said nothing was open for my skill level. I asked about the original job I applied for he said it was filled.

Waste of time and gas.
And I should have their job, I can guarantee I could treat people much better.
Pros
not one thing
Cons
everything
Most unprofessional work environment to work at
assembly line (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHDecember 2, 2015
This is by far the worst company you could ever work for and the staffing agency is just terrible....they lie about how much you will be getting paid right to your face....they say youd be getting paid the same week you start but have to wait almost 3 weeks for a paycheck not including the drug test money they take out of your check without telling you...yes 80 dollars for a drug test a little cotton ball in your mouth...they lie about finding you another job if you lose your recent job...i got fired for working hard and coming in every single day never late never called off or thought about missing a day but they fire me without a cause ? Like really and to this day i wonder why they have a bad turnover rate...if your not cool with management or people above you then you will really lose your job...you basically have no rights or opinions at the facility...and the staffing agencey is Alliance solutions group....i went in the very next day to turn in my badge and look for another job through them and still jobless although they said they would get me another job...this company is the worst for employment sadly
Pros
Cons
Worst all time company i ever worked for
Great staffing agency
Temp (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 16, 2014
This is great staffing agency. great at finding you work.. can be slow as far as placement goes.. and very helpful during the application process
Pros
great management and assignment placing
Cons
frequent lay offs
This agency sucks!!
Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Niles, OhioApril 28, 2014
This agency has no clue on what they are doing. It should be shut down! They only use workers for their advantage. Always making promises they cant keep and always have an excuse as to why there is no work. They post jobs everywhere but when you call they tell you they have nothing available. STAY AWAY BEWARE!!
metal processing in stow
former employee (Former Employee) –  Stow OhioNovember 23, 2013
Management does not have a clue on what they are doing, they do not know how to profit, they rip off thier customers thinking they know quality and processing, its terrible please dont waste your time going there!
Pros
absolutely none, but they do have some great guys working there
Cons
no reviews, no raises, no bonuses, more work, more duties, more weekends with no days off
Dont Waste Your Time
warehouse manager (Former Employee) –  STOWAugust 15, 2013
A staffing agency who loves to waste your precious time......results no interview or job although well qualified.
Cons
productive, always busy decent pay
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 19, 2013
It was an ok job but they will let you go and sometimes for no reason.
Productive workplace to be at
Production Operator For Vitamix Company (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHFebruary 12, 2013
This is a Temporary company that I work for. this company help me to learn on how to assembly vitamix blenders, co-workers are nice management is go to work for, the hardest part of the job is standing in one place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Industrial Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8