Alliance Industrial Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Most unprofessional work environment to work at
assembly line (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHDecember 2, 2015
This is by far the worst company you could ever work for and the staffing agency is just terrible....they lie about how much you will be getting paid right to your face....they say youd be getting paid the same week you start but have to wait almost 3 weeks for a paycheck not including the drug test money they take out of your check without telling you...yes 80 dollars for a drug test a little cotton ball in your mouth...they lie about finding you another job if you lose your recent job...i got fired for working hard and coming in every single day never late never called off or thought about missing a day but they fire me without a cause ? Like really and to this day i wonder why they have a bad turnover rate...if your not cool with management or people above you then you will really lose your job...you basically have no rights or opinions at the facility...and the staffing agencey is Alliance solutions group....i went in the very next day to turn in my badge and look for another job through them and still jobless although they said they would get me another job...this company is the worst for employment sadly
Pros
Cons
Worst all time company i ever worked for
Rude group of adults
assembly (Former Employee) –  IndependenceJanuary 6, 2016
After applying for an assembly position they called.me down there to interview and fill out paperwork.

Then I was offered a shipping position, not having experience I started asking questions. The lady mumbled something then left the room.

Then a man came in and TOSSED his business card in the table, said nothing was open for my skill level. I asked about the original job I applied for he said it was filled.

Waste of time and gas.
And I should have their job, I can guarantee I could treat people much better.
Pros
not one thing
Cons
everything
metal processing in stow
former employee (Former Employee) –  Stow OhioNovember 23, 2013
Management does not have a clue on what they are doing, they do not know how to profit, they rip off thier customers thinking they know quality and processing, its terrible please dont waste your time going there!
Pros
absolutely none, but they do have some great guys working there
Cons
no reviews, no raises, no bonuses, more work, more duties, more weekends with no days off
very productive
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 22, 2013
the hardest part was the standing of 10 hours but I really got use to it. I learned the different types of machines and the quality of the Q-tips. The management was okay some were favoritism but I didn't let it get to me. My co-workers was friendly we enjoyed the work even though it was long day but we got through the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people the environment was outstanding and they cared.
Pros
good work ethics
Cons
short breaks
Great staffing agency
Temp (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 16, 2014
This is great staffing agency. great at finding you work.. can be slow as far as placement goes.. and very helpful during the application process
Pros
great management and assignment placing
Cons
frequent lay offs
Productive workplace to be at
Production Operator For Vitamix Company (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHFebruary 12, 2013
This is a Temporary company that I work for. this company help me to learn on how to assembly vitamix blenders, co-workers are nice management is go to work for, the hardest part of the job is standing in one place.
This agency sucks!!
Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Niles, OhioApril 28, 2014
This agency has no clue on what they are doing. It should be shut down! They only use workers for their advantage. Always making promises they cant keep and always have an excuse as to why there is no work. They post jobs everywhere but when you call they tell you they have nothing available. STAY AWAY BEWARE!!
Dont Waste Your Time
warehouse manager (Former Employee) –  STOWAugust 15, 2013
A staffing agency who loves to waste your precious time......results no interview or job although well qualified.
productive, always busy decent pay
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 19, 2013
It was an ok job but they will let you go and sometimes for no reason.

2.3