Alliance Inspection Management Employee Reviews

Hours are nice, but Saturdays are required
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDJuly 20, 2017
Some of the people you meet are nice, however some are only nice when you are helping them.The management could be better and discusses more with their employees instead of talking to other's about their performance.
Pros
pay is good and hours are okay.
Cons
co workers can be hostile.
Enjoyed the people I worked with, and management did their best to ensue that work was done, while also trying to make sure employees were happy.
AUCTION AUTO INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 30, 2017
While I was employed here, I was compensated well monetarily as well as feeling as though the work I did was appreciated.

The amount of work that was done daily varied depending on the number of cars that were delivered each day. Learning was a constant aspect of the job, and I showed up each day planning on learning something new. Personally seeking out new facets of the job was imperative to ensure my success in the workplace.

Management seemed to do their best to ensure everyone did their best each day, and held daily meetings relating to performance and what to expect regarding our daily duties.

The most difficult aspect of the job would have to be working in various weather conditions which made the daily quotas far more difficult to reach depending on the volume of cars we would see.

The most enjoyable part of the job, in my opinion, was being able to have time to talk with fellow employees whenever there was time. I met a variety of different people from various cultures which I found to be quite interesting.
Pros
Monetary compensation, health benefits, casual dress cdoe, meeting new people
Cons
Weather conditions due to working outside, Not having any idea of the work hours day to day / week to week
Productive and Chill environment
Vehicle Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 1, 2017
The day starts with starting up the computer device and grabbing batteries to ensure a productive day. Next grab a car and write condition reports. I would do about 30-35 CR's a day. Hardest part is being on your feet all day. But the money was worth it.
Auto auction inspector
Vehicle Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 14, 2017
Terrible program put into place Aim. Auction inspectors thrown in to Manheim auto auctions. No direction rules change daily animosity from Manheim inspectors. Aim managers inept at best. Overall not a good work environment.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, hostile work environment, unrealistic expectations
Good Schedule. Everything else is average.
Field Auto Inspector (Current Employee) –  Dacula, GAMarch 12, 2017
The work schedule is good, 8 - 5 M-F. Compensation is not that good, $11.50 per hour. Benefits are ok. You work outside so you have to deal with the elements and gets boring at times.
Pros
Weekends off.
Cons
Work outside. Repetitive work.
Great place to work all around!
Field Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 3, 2017
Pay is good, not great, but the job perks make up for that. Home every night, weekends off, a remote boss that's always available, easy work, sometimes even fun! Schedule is laid back and they're reasonable about inclement weather.
Pros
New Car, relaxed environment
High Politics
Inspections (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJanuary 7, 2017
Inspect vehicles.
Leadership skills
unprofessional management who operates under buddy system and corruption, high levels of politics, micro managing,
Co-workers were a pleasure to work with but moral extremely low due to management practices.
Dealing with corrupted management.
Family structure with coworkers, the field itself isn't bad.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Corruption
Productive work place
Auto Inspector (Current Employee) –  Manheim, PAOctober 2, 2016
Consistent work pace through all kinds of weather. Easy job to pick up as long as you are detailed oriented. Will help you as long as you are willing to learn the job.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Must work through all Weather
Great experience
Car Inspector (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79901September 12, 2016
upon arriving you must make sure your uniform and gear is ready to go your work truck fully stocked and team is all ready for days work. i learned how fright trains operate and transport goods. the hardest part of the job was working under bad weather conditions since you are constantly working in the field.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
dangerous
Fun people to work with
Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 1, 2016
Team is growing fast! People there are really nice and willing to help. If you like the industry, can have a try. Thank you.
good job
Statesville Auto Auction as CR writer (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCMay 25, 2016
good place to started your career and if anyone love cars and travel with work aim is the place to work they really care about their employees
Learning Experience
VEHICLE INSPECTOR (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2016
My typical work day is inspecting the exterior and interior of vehicles of all manufactures and models, throughout the day. I learned to write car reports. I've learn through experience how to determine if any vehicle had previously been damaged and repaired. My management is very understanding and have great communication with our team. The most enjoyable part of my job is having a team environment.
Good work environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXApril 16, 2016
Good hours

Friendly environment

Good Management

Nothing is difficult

I got to learn a lot of different things of a train station
Great work environment
Condition Report Writer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 12, 2016
The things you learn and the people you meet are what keeps me going with this job. It is a good place to work but the only downside is the unpredictable hours. We basically work 6 days a week from 7 until we are finished. This makes it hard to handle business out side of work.
Poor management for a thriving industry
Field Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2016
Compensation does not coincide with the workload, time and travel.
Many disgruntled employees currently on the look for better managed company and pay that meets the workload.
Pros
noone looking over your shoulder
Cons
poor management
Productive fun place to work
Auction Facility Lead AIM (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 11, 2015
Awesome company to work for. I hated leaving however I have a family and needed more money. Received a lot of experience through Adesa. Working with great team players.
Aim
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 21, 2015
A great company to start off with if you would like to further your career in the auto industry, with it's processes, driving, and quality inspections.
Inspecting cars for all major manufacturers, damage documentation
Field Inspection Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAOctober 6, 2015
Depending on the workload, cars and trucks from all major makers were unloaded, had to be inspected for damages and those damages documented or liability to previous handler.
Pros
Off weekends, Solid schedule
Cons
Low pay, no room for advancement
Worst job ever
Inspector (Former Employee) –  HobbyAugust 27, 2015
Poor management (spends most of time on phone instead of managing and also lacks the balls to stand up for employees), poor training, poor working conditions, constantly being threatened with suspension, crazy hours with forced mandatory overtime with no time to spend with family friends etc., basically stay away if you want to have a life. Great job if you like working at a sweat shop where they will try to work you to death.
Pros
Not really any, except maybe getting your paycheck on time and on payday.
Cons
See review
Dont plan on being at home
Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 15, 2015
Leave on Monday get home on Friday's not for family person. but overall the job its self is great. Get to see some excellent cars and places.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Excessive Travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Inspection Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8