Alliance Inspection Management

Alliance Inspection Management United States Employee Reviews

Misleading
Certified Vehicle Inspector (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 2, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Will say anything to get people to come on board. Poor management
When I was hired I was assured that they never had a season or time where work was not available. I was laid off 4 times in the first year. I was doing more work to attempt to secure new contracts than my boss was. This was not my job but I was doing what I could to keep us working. Manager never communicated when work was slow or if other work was available; just laid us off over the phone.
Keep away form this company
aim inspector (Former Employee), TulsaMarch 25, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: no lunch work you to death, belittling comments
They contacted me about the job. I trained for one week without the equipment with different people who all had a different procedure for the job. One guy that was training me got yelled at during the training. I am talking literally yelled at. On my first day on the job the guy who was training me was also yelling me. Thank God I did not close down my business for these people. I left. The car and all did not mean anything to me. I do not think top management knows how people get treated. No wonder they do not have people to work
very physical.
New Car Automotive Inspector II (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAFebruary 10, 2015
It's a good job, however management is changing and they are needing more and more paperwork. eventually you don't have enough time to inspect cars which is your job.
love being outdoors but don't like being blamed
inspector (Former Employee), ColoradoJanuary 22, 2015
Cons: poor management and training
I work at aim on Colorado and have only been there a month and have had poor training since day one now I m being blamed for paper work is wrong I have been rushed to learn things in a hurry and I told the supervisor that I do have a learning disability and I don't learn as fast and for a person with mild case of scoliosis they had me climb the railcars very dangerous.supervisor missed a week and half so really no training there are two scanners that work no third scanner and im being told about making mistakes and I said to the supervisor poor training and getting text messages from supervisor on my days off and being blamed for poor paper work and bad attitude really unhappy about this job so much I went back to my old job if that's says anything to anyone avoid this company
no days off, they left el paso people in the dust
LEAD INSPECTOR (Former Employee), El Paso, TXNovember 6, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: no days off, left us to rot
they just let a team of 5 guys including our manager get burned out from working every single day, the pay was great but man you can always take so much. I know here everything is settled and they all have a day off and stuff, shame i couldnt be there now and i wish i wouldnt have left them.
Hardworking
Lead Auto Auction Inspector (Current Employee), Manahiem SF auto auction Hayward,CaJune 30, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: only a contracted job not stability.
My typical contracted day is long,fast paced. Everyday varies depending on the inventory control.
My co-workers are great at the contracted site Manahiem Auto Auction
Productive and fun place to work
Inspector (Former Employee), Mesquite, TXJune 16, 2014
Pros: enjoyable, nice working environment
Cons: no advancement
During a typical day at work, I was outside the entire time in any weather, and learned how to inspect railroad property. Management was not good, as I hardly ever saw my managers show up to work. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to meet new people.
They claim the job is a Managers job but you a field tech.
Former Employee (Former Employee), OrlandoFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: none that i have found
Cons: lies, no family life.
This is bait and switch company. They put an ad out for a FIELD SERVICE MANAGER but offer you the lowest position and its not a staff position...noooo its a 1099 so you have no benefits.
Enjoyable, loved the managment
Inspector (Former Employee), Mesquite, TXFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: worked with my school schedule
This was my first full-time job, I started in August of 2010 and resigned September of 2012 to further my education. I started off in Dallas inspecting used vehicles for damages and evaluating how much time each car needed in the body shop prior to being sold at auction.
After a few months I was transferred to another location in Arlington to inspect GM cars immediatley after being built for manufactor dents or scratches. Once inspected vehicles were loaded up by Union Pacific to be shipped to their locations.
One year later I was transferred to Mesquite to another one of AIM's many locations. These vehicles were shipped from where they were built to Mesquite and then loaded on Big Rigs to different dealerships.
The three locations above were my more permanent "day to day" locations throughout my duration at AIM. The company floated me around when different circumstances would arrive. Such as a hail storm hit in Haslet, Tx and they needed someone to survey the damage so the dent repair company could give an accurate quote for the repairs. I was also sent to Denver Colorado for a week to help with a surplus of vehicles that had come through.
Overall I enjoyed my experience at AIM, they taught me to grow up in some areas and I thrived in the challenges the company threw at me.
a great place to work
Mobile Automotive Inspector (Current Employee), MassachusettsJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: no one ever bothers you, as long as you do your job.
Cons: dealing with the weather and traffic
Alliance Inspection Management is a great place to work.Every one in the company is willing to help you at any given time.I travel from location to location doing various types of automobile inspections.From end of lease inspections,to pre-purchase inspections.
I get to test drive some of the most amazing cars.Anything from your basic everyday car, to hot rods,to luxury cars.etc.
So when the buyer gets the vehicle shipped to them,they know exactly what they bought.
Was a great place to work
Field Inspector (Former Employee), Long Beach, CADecember 18, 2012
Pros: hours, benefits, management.
Cons: lack of training.
I was laid off from this company however it was a great place to work. If you like be out and about most of the time and dealing with people.
A very respectful and professional workplace
ECR Writer/ Inspector and Team Lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: good hours, relaxed atmosphere, and good people.
Cons: the job is outdoors so hot summers and cold winters.
I loved working for this company. They treated me with respect and made me feel welcome emediately. I learned how to run my own crew of 4 men and keep time sheet's and work log's up to date (done weekly). Very fast paced work environment, constantly buisy, and constant room for advancement in the company. The hardest part of the job was when I was laid off.
Decent work conditions. For anyone that likes the outdoors.
Inspector (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 22, 2012
Pros: outdoors, no uniform required or name tag
Cons: outdoors, hours are not constant
You will be required to work in adverse weather conditions. There are risks on the job site. You must be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Great Benefits
field service manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2012
Pros: company car
Cons: extensive travel
travel to various locations inspecting vehicle and or performing floor plan audits for many in the company
good company
Field Service Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 3, 2012
Pros: company vehicle.
Cons: extensive travel required, work family balance hard
yearly raises for those that are good employees. extensive travel required, must be a road warrior.good employees to work with. everyone works from home.