Alliance Inspection Management

Alliance Inspection Management Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Inspector (Former Employee), Mesquite, TXJune 16, 2014
Pros: enjoyable, nice working environment
Cons: no advancement
During a typical day at work, I was outside the entire time in any weather, and learned how to inspect railroad property. Management was not good, as I hardly ever saw my managers show up to work. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to meet new people.
They claim the job is a Managers job but you a field tech.
Former Employee (Former Employee), OrlandoFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: none that i have found
Cons: lies, no family life.
This is bait and switch company. They put an ad out for a FIELD SERVICE MANAGER but offer you the lowest position and its not a staff position...noooo its a 1099 so you have no benefits.
Enjoyable, loved the managment
Inspector (Former Employee), Mesquite, TXFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: worked with my school schedule
This was my first full-time job, I started in August of 2010 and resigned September of 2012 to further my education. I started off in Dallas inspecting used vehicles for damages and evaluating how much time each car needed in the body shop prior to being sold at auction.
After a few months I was transferred to another location in Arlington to inspect – more... GM cars immediatley after being built for manufactor dents or scratches. Once inspected vehicles were loaded up by Union Pacific to be shipped to their locations.
One year later I was transferred to Mesquite to another one of AIM's many locations. These vehicles were shipped from where they were built to Mesquite and then loaded on Big Rigs to different dealerships.
The three locations above were my more permanent "day to day" locations throughout my duration at AIM. The company floated me around when different circumstances would arrive. Such as a hail storm hit in Haslet, Tx and they needed someone to survey the damage so the dent repair company could give an accurate quote for the repairs. I was also sent to Denver Colorado for a week to help with a surplus of vehicles that had come through.
Overall I enjoyed my experience at AIM, they taught me to grow up in some areas and I thrived in the challenges the company threw at me. – less
a great place to work
Mobile Automotive Inspector (Current Employee), MassachusettsJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: no one ever bothers you, as long as you do your job.
Cons: dealing with the weather and traffic
Alliance Inspection Management is a great place to work.Every one in the company is willing to help you at any given time.I travel from location to location doing various types of automobile inspections.From end of lease inspections,to pre-purchase inspections.
I get to test drive some of the most amazing cars.Anything from your basic everyday car, – more... to hot rods,to luxury cars.etc.
So when the buyer gets the vehicle shipped to them,they know exactly what they bought. – less
Was a great place to work
Field Inspector (Former Employee), Long Beach, CADecember 18, 2012
Pros: hours, benefits, management.
Cons: lack of training.
I was laid off from this company however it was a great place to work. If you like be out and about most of the time and dealing with people.
A very respectful and professional workplace
ECR Writer/ Inspector and Team Lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: good hours, relaxed atmosphere, and good people.
Cons: the job is outdoors so hot summers and cold winters.
I loved working for this company. They treated me with respect and made me feel welcome emediately. I learned how to run my own crew of 4 men and keep time sheet's and work log's up to date (done weekly). Very fast paced work environment, constantly buisy, and constant room for advancement in the company. The hardest part of the job was when I was laid – more... off. – less
Decent work conditions. For anyone that likes the outdoors.
Inspector (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 22, 2012
Pros: outdoors, no uniform required or name tag
Cons: outdoors, hours are not constant
You will be required to work in adverse weather conditions. There are risks on the job site. You must be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Great Benefits
field service manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2012
Pros: company car
Cons: extensive travel
travel to various locations inspecting vehicle and or performing floor plan audits for many in the company
good company
Field Service Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 3, 2012
Pros: company vehicle.
Cons: extensive travel required, work family balance hard
yearly raises for those that are good employees. extensive travel required, must be a road warrior.good employees to work with. everyone works from home.
Great outdoor job
Facility Manager (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 17, 2014
AiM Canada is a good company. I loved working outdoors. the hardest part of the job was working in the rain and extreme cold.
Vehical Inspector (Current Employee), Oakville, ONApril 8, 2014
Pros: long shifts.
Cons: long shifts.
Hardest part is time management, ensuring all the work gets done on time.

Good people work there.
I enjoyed working outside and meeting new people.
Vehicle Inspector (Former Employee), Oakville, ONDecember 11, 2012
Pros: working in pleasant weather
Cons: working in bad weather (rain, blizzards, and hail)
Due to a disability I can no longer work safely outside. I can walk and get around indoors. I have to find employment indoors. The management was very fair. I enjoyed meeting new people and getting along with everyone. I also enjoy working by myself/independently.