Alliance Inspection Management

Alliance Inspection Management Employee Reviews

Fun people to work with
Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 1, 2016
Team is growing fast! People there are really nice and willing to help. If you like the industry, can have a try. Thank you.
good job
Statesville Auto Auction as CR writer (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCMay 25, 2016
good place to started your career and if anyone love cars and travel with work aim is the place to work they really care about their employees
Learning Experience
VEHICLE INSPECTOR (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2016
My typical work day is inspecting the exterior and interior of vehicles of all manufactures and models, throughout the day. I learned to write car reports. I've learn through experience how to determine if any vehicle had previously been damaged and repaired. My management is very understanding and have great communication with our team. The most enjoyable part of my job is having a team environment.
Good work environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXApril 16, 2016
Good hours

Friendly environment

Good Management

Nothing is difficult

I got to learn a lot of different things of a train station
Great work environment
Condition Report Writer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 12, 2016
The things you learn and the people you meet are what keeps me going with this job. It is a good place to work but the only downside is the unpredictable hours. We basically work 6 days a week from 7 until we are finished. This makes it hard to handle business out side of work.
Poor management for a thriving industry
Field Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2016
Compensation does not coincide with the workload, time and travel.
Many disgruntled employees currently on the look for better managed company and pay that meets the workload.
Pros
noone looking over your shoulder
Cons
poor management
Productive fun place to work
Auction Facility Lead AIM (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 11, 2015
Awesome company to work for. I hated leaving however I have a family and needed more money. Received a lot of experience through Adesa. Working with great team players.
Aim
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 21, 2015
A great company to start off with if you would like to further your career in the auto industry, with it's processes, driving, and quality inspections.
Inspecting cars for all major manufacturers, damage documentation
Field Inspection Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAOctober 6, 2015
Depending on the workload, cars and trucks from all major makers were unloaded, had to be inspected for damages and those damages documented or liability to previous handler.
Pros
Off weekends, Solid schedule
Cons
Low pay, no room for advancement
Worst job ever
Inspector (Former Employee) –  HobbyAugust 27, 2015
Poor management (spends most of time on phone instead of managing and also lacks the balls to stand up for employees), poor training, poor working conditions, constantly being threatened with suspension, crazy hours with forced mandatory overtime with no time to spend with family friends etc., basically stay away if you want to have a life. Great job if you like working at a sweat shop where they will try to work you to death.
Pros
Not really any, except maybe getting your paycheck on time and on payday.
Cons
See review
Dont plan on being at home
Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 15, 2015
Leave on Monday get home on Friday's not for family person. but overall the job its self is great. Get to see some excellent cars and places.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Excessive Travel
enjoyable work on your own
cr writer (Former Employee) –  concord,ncMay 13, 2015
You start off with your list of vehicles fot the day to condition write.
i learned to assess the interior and exterior condition of a vehicle and frame structure.
mangaement was very rude and never around.
co workers were backstabbing and only out to get hours for themselves.
the hardest part of the job was condtion writing a vehicle bright sunlight and missing frame damage in places that were not obvious.
the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the newest and older cars on the market.
Pros
condition write some great vehicles
Cons
hours can be shortened due to lack of vehicles and rude management
stable place to work
Newstead volunteer fire company exempt member (Current Employee) –  new york stateApril 2, 2015
most enjoyable about my job is customer service and and working with many different people through out the day , flexible work hours and the ability to make our own schedule route during the day to be more productive.
Pros
stable work
Cons
do not have any
Misleading
Certified Vehicle Inspector (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 2, 2015
When I was hired I was assured that they never had a season or time where work was not available. I was laid off 4 times in the first year. I was doing more work to attempt to secure new contracts than my boss was. This was not my job but I was doing what I could to keep us working. Manager never communicated when work was slow or if other work was available; just laid us off over the phone.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Will say anything to get people to come on board. Poor management
Keep away form this company
aim inspector (Former Employee) –  TulsaMarch 25, 2015
They contacted me about the job. I trained for one week without the equipment with different people who all had a different procedure for the job. One guy that was training me got yelled at during the training. I am talking literally yelled at. On my first day on the job the guy who was training me was also yelling me. Thank God I did not close down my business for these people. I left. The car and all did not mean anything to me. I do not think top management knows how people get treated. No wonder they do not have people to work
Pros
Cons
no lunch work you to death, belittling comments
very physical.
New Car Automotive Inspector II (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAFebruary 10, 2015
It's a good job, however management is changing and they are needing more and more paperwork. eventually you don't have enough time to inspect cars which is your job.
love being outdoors but don't like being blamed
inspector (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 22, 2015
I work at aim on Colorado and have only been there a month and have had poor training since day one now I m being blamed for paper work is wrong I have been rushed to learn things in a hurry and I told the supervisor that I do have a learning disability and I don't learn as fast and for a person with mild case of scoliosis they had me climb the railcars very dangerous.supervisor missed a week and half so really no training there are two scanners that work no third scanner and im being told about making mistakes and I said to the supervisor poor training and getting text messages from supervisor on my days off and being blamed for poor paper work and bad attitude really unhappy about this job so much I went back to my old job if that's says anything to anyone avoid this company
Cons
poor management and training
no days off, they left el paso people in the dust
LEAD INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 6, 2014
they just let a team of 5 guys including our manager get burned out from working every single day, the pay was great but man you can always take so much. I know here everything is settled and they all have a day off and stuff, shame i couldnt be there now and i wish i wouldnt have left them.
Pros
pay
Cons
no days off, left us to rot
Hardworking
Lead Auto Auction Inspector (Current Employee) –  Manahiem SF auto auction Hayward,CaJune 30, 2014
My typical contracted day is long,fast paced. Everyday varies depending on the inventory control.
My co-workers are great at the contracted site Manahiem Auto Auction
Pros
great people
Cons
only a contracted job not stability.
Productive and fun place to work
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJune 16, 2014
During a typical day at work, I was outside the entire time in any weather, and learned how to inspect railroad property. Management was not good, as I hardly ever saw my managers show up to work. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to meet new people.
Pros
enjoyable, nice working environment
Cons
no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Inspection Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7