Alliance Laundry Systems LLC

Alliance Laundry Systems LLC Employer Reviews

Good overall company - Would recommend
Engineer (Former Employee), Ripon, WIJune 16, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: can be up and down business. can get layed off in downturn.
Enjoyed working at Alliance. Generally treated well and recognized for achievements.
Small manufacturing facility with big ideas
Core Process Manager (Current Employee), Ripon, WIApril 30, 2014
Pros: secure work - stability
Cons: not enough staff to execute goals and objectives
The business is successful for many reasons - Management decision making, good planning, strategic initiatives and good honest hard work from the American factory worker. Alliance is a good place to get started if you are looking for diversity in manufacturing. It has all the processes one could want to start a well rounded career. The hardest part – more... of the job is making things work with no budget. The most enjoyable part is watching the business grow. – less
Unless you are working in an office environment - steer clear!
Current Employee (Current Employee), Ripon, WIMarch 12, 2014
Employee morale is horrible because employees are treated like a number. Union environment is worse than high school with the maturity level of many employees. Management is snakes and will throw anyone under the bus if they think it will help advance themselves. Make sure to get the compensation you are looking for from the start because you get a – more... measly 2% yearly raise. – less
Pays great, union has been bought, management struggles with consistancy
Automated Press Operator (Former Employee), Ripon, WIJanuary 23, 2014
I am biased because I am not a fan of unions. From my point of view, this union was completely non-functional. The employees have no control or say in any of the contract decisions. Also, seniority seems to let you get away with murder...
A company that does not give women a chance to prove themselves
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Ripon, WIOctober 9, 2013
The people you work with made going to work easier. The people you worked for, made it difficult. Very hard to show a bunch of men that a woman can run a machine and read blue prints just as well as a man, if not sometimes better. Not a place for advancement.
Stable, steady employment in a good community !!
Assembler (Current Employee), Ripon, WisconsinMay 23, 2013
Pros: great co-workers !!
Cons: multi tier wage scale, though opportunities for advancement are available for motivated, ambitious people !!
My wife and I have been able to have 20-30 year careers in the manufacturing sector at this employer, and was amazed at the ability of our company to not only survive, but thrive during "The Recession." This bodes well for the future !!
Ripon is also where we make our home and have been blessed to
live and work in this community !!
Great place to work!
Office Employee (Current Employee), Ripon, WIMay 10, 2013
Pros: great colleagues, interesting work, good location, great management
The atmosphere is friendly and professional. The work is challenging, fast paced and very rewarding. The location is a plus, as well! Management treats us with respect. I enjoy coming in to work every day.
Solid job, pleasant atmosphere
Assembly (Current Employee), Ripon, WIMay 8, 2013
Pros: job stability, 401k, can listen to music
Cons: some union perks take long-term commitment
I was hesitant to try out factory line work thinking that it would be unbearably monotonous, but the pace is fast enough and the tasks vary enough that it really isn't bad. Typically co-workers help each other out and you'll have opportunities to find a position that suits you. Company is growing so you don't have to worry about lay-offs. Unfortunately – more... there is not a lot of schedule flexibility for new employees. Nearly every day I talk and laugh with the people around me while I work. – less
Good working inviroment with good team work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Ripon, WIMay 2, 2013
Pros: coworkers & management
Cons: healthcare
Work is challenging however most coworkers are always willing to lend an extra hand to help.
Excellant Company to be employed with.
Customer Service/Technical Support (Current Employee), Ripon,Wis.54971May 1, 2013
Pros: small town atmosphere
Cons: healthcare
A very clean and very enjoyable Company to work at.Have a very good talent of co-workers and management treats you as a person,not a number.Opportunities for advancement are available.A very strong and reputable company.
Good company with stability and growth potential
Designer (Current Employee), Ripon, WIMay 1, 2013
Pros: stable company even thru economic downturns
Excellent place to work. The people in the engineering group are always willing to lend one another a helping hand on a difficult project or task.
The company is growing at a rapid pace right now, adding onto the manufacturing facilities as well as adding 200 positions this year.
Most of the management team has been in place for a long time, offering – more... long term stability to the company operations.
We have over 50% of the commercial laundry market in the US and we are growing worldwide. We have experienced record profits every year for the past 11 years, even thru the downturn in ’08-’09.
Face paced work environment, with numerous projects and challenges offers variety in the office environment not found in many engineering departments. – less
Relaxed working enviroment.
Field Service (Current Employee), RiponWIMay 1, 2013
Pros: location easy to commute.
Inputs and values of each employee, is the driving inspiration that makes this company a world leader.

After 16 years , I have no doubt I made the best move in my career to join Alliance Laundry Systems.
Great place to work, everyone works as a team to accomplish common goals
Manufacturing Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Ripon, WisconsinMay 1, 2013
Pros: job stability
Alliance Laundry Systems is a great place to work, the wages and benefits are very compatible and the staff is knowledgable and willing to assist when needed. A very stable company that has been around a very long time.
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Office employee (Current Employee), Ripon, WIMay 1, 2013
It's very fast paced but friendly environment. The culture is great! Fair pay and good benefits.
Wonderful place to work
Executive Assistant to Administration (Current Employee), Ripon WIMay 1, 2013
Alliance is an awesome place to work. They care about their employees and their families. It is a well managed company and has not only survived but thrived through the horrible economy over the last few years. You couldn't ask for better co-workers - their is no pettiness that you hear about in other places. The hardest part of my job is the ever changing – more... environment which is also the most enjoyable part of my job. It is never boring. – less
Be prepared to be lied to. LAIR LAIR
Line worker (Current Employee), Ripon wiApril 9, 2013
Cons: getting lied to daily. union steals from you.
The bosses are rude and lie to you. I was told I would be starting at 17 something a hour. I did that job for 2 months and one day I was told I had to work on the assembly line. I never went back to the good paying job. I then was making 10.65 a hour. I was told that someone with more seniority wanted the job. Union bullcrappp. The company lies to get – more... you in the door and that's It. Get your job offer in writing. – less
The co-workers were all really nice!
Floater (Former Employee), Ripon, WIJuly 12, 2012
Management lied to me by telling me i was hired full-time and just before my 90 days laid me off! The Human Resources Manager flat out was very DISHONEST to me when he hired me-therefore i dont know how all the employees can work for a DISHONEST EMPLOYER!!!
Challenging and very fast paced
2nd Shift Lead Tool Maker (Current Employee), Ripon, WIJune 30, 2012
I enjoy the challanges faced with maintance of machines and tooling issues. I enjoy taking broken things and repairing them or remakeing them. I am good with quick print so they can put part back in machine while I remake the worn part or tooling.

About Alliance Laundry Systems LLC

Why work at Alliance Laundry Systems? For starters, you will be able to work and grow professionally with a global leader. And – Read more

Alliance Laundry Systems LLC Photos