Alliance Laundry Systems LLC Employee Reviews

Fast paced stressful
Spot welder (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIAugust 16, 2017
When i worked there i didn't like the new contract they had come up with. Was laid off or transfered to different jobs during slow times which resulted in lower temporary wages.
Als
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIAugust 10, 2017
Best job I ever had. My coordinator was excellent at being a leader, you definitely wanted to work for him. He was very pro active when it came to any issues. They were always willing to work with me if something arose as well. ALS is continuing to grow at large pace and under different circumstances, I would have stayed.
Pros
No layoffs. Very steady, lots of overtime.
Cons
Honestly, they have corrected a lot of issues
Good
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Ripon, WIAugust 3, 2017
Good place to work, friendly coworkers, friendly management, clean work conditions and good benefits. Room to advance or move in a department, always willing to listen to what you have to say.
Als
Operation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Union, WIJuly 12, 2017
Very fast paced but very competitive.
Business is booming so lots of hours to be worked

Union shop and for the most part people are good to work with and are willing to do a good job for you
Work
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ripon, WIJuly 6, 2017
Growing company. Great company to work for and can be stressful at times. Great benefits. Competitive wage. Great location and supportive in the community.
Overall good place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIJune 20, 2017
The people are nice and management puts safety 1st. They do their best to work with you on family affairs, they encourage applying for advanced positions and willingly train promising individuals. The communication between management staff can be improved because not everyone is usually on the same page but it eventually gets sorted out. Overall a good place to work. Day to day responsibilities didn't change to much, 1st shift usually has to pick up the slack of 2nd shift because they are understaffed which results in a lot of overtime.
Pros
affordable insurance policies, lots of hours, good working consitions
Cons
short breaks, hard to get into a new position with higher pay
Have to be a chosen one
Senior Cost Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ripon, WIJune 6, 2017
A decent place to work if you want to punch in and out and go home. Unless you are part of an inner circle in management, your advancement is limited.
Pros
Decent people as a whole
Cons
Limited advancement
Don't do it
Assembly Line Operator and Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIJune 2, 2017
Management is terrible and corrupt, they will find ways to bend the rules just to spite you if you are a threat to their job or getting them in any sort of trouble for not doing their job. They fired me for using FMLA. In which they had previously tried to get me in trouble for even though my doctor signed for it. Tried to say I called in sick and "couldn't find the voicemail" when I had asked to hear it from that day.
Pros
pay
Cons
management, no air conditioning, poor and dirty work conditions, lack of care for employees health
A waste of many years
Assembly (Former Employee) –  RiponMay 26, 2017
In the many years I worked here I seen many bad things. I was told that if I did not like it, I could leave, there was 15 people waiting to walk in and take my job. They do have a very bad turn over. Many summers working 10 hours and Sats. When my body couldn't handle it anymore, they made my life a living heck until they found a backdoor way to let me go. I would not send anyone here if they want a life that is not controlled by them.
Pros
pay
Cons
no air so heat is bad in summer, no respect, you use your vacation when they say, too many to list
Slave drivers that dont care about employees
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WI 54971May 25, 2017
I do not recommend this factory to anyone. They are gender bias factory and work off a favoritism scale of who likes who the best and NOT who is doing the job the best.
Unreasonably suspended
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Ripon, WIMay 1, 2017
They put me on a suspension pending termination because i was in the hospital with my wife and they denied my fmla. Very hard to contact about anything. And arent updating me on my suspension and it has been over a month.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Management is terrible
Manufacturing Manager-Fabrication / Assembly (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FLApril 24, 2017
Very busy work day but rewarding, everyone worked closely together, Very fast paced, I liked everyone I worked with while I was at Marianna Florida. I was able to make a lot of changes that helped the company and gave me a sense of accomplishment.
Not a great place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIApril 20, 2017
Typical day of work involved long hours doing work unsuited to an engineer. I was an intern, but frequently did jobs meant for non-salaried factory workers. The work wasn't hard, but I learned very little and was disappointed by that.

Management was poor and was a huge part of the above problem.
Cons
Low Pay
Attn. Alliance applicants of Ripon. Important information.
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIMarch 29, 2017
This company is not recommended for those who have families or enjoy weekends ,and 8hr shifts.
Working at this company you will quickly realize your value as a "tool" you are expendable. They have a very strict point system that is used to turn over staff and avoid pay increases. It doesn't matter how hard you try or who you know its very very clicky .HR will tell you how great there benefits its a lie read the fine print and be sure to ask about there vacation policy. Unless you are a salary nonunion employee you will not receive vacation of your choosing for several years. They have periodic unpaid plant shutdowns that they eventually apply any accrued time off to. So forget about that family trip you wanted to take, forget about that 8hr day and that weekend of summertime fun. It all ends at Alliance Laundry in beautiful Ripon Wisconsin 😊

But don't give up there are several companies in the area that are great places to work there is hope for us all 😊
Pros
If you need a temporary in between job paycheck
Cons
Too many to list.
good job
assembley line wire (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FLMarch 5, 2017
working on an assembly line building washing machines. Enjoyed working for this company. I learned to drive the forklift, some welding, and brazing. The pay and insurance was good.
Not to clean but good people to work with!
Press operator (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIFebruary 25, 2017
Great place to work if your not looking to move up the ladder! Any advancement is put off as long as possible. Other than that good people to work with, and you almost never see a supervisor.
Worst place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIFebruary 24, 2017
This is the absolute worst place to work !!
You might make it, if you're a male..
Their hr department is garbage and their management is terrible.
Have fun making no money and getting carpal tunnel!
ok place
Shiiping / Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIJanuary 15, 2017
fellow co-workers were fun to work with
stayed busy all day long
there were some management personnel that only interest was for their well being and not for the company.
Pros
not much
Cons
Very productive, hands on, good training, friendly coworkers
team member (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIDecember 29, 2016
A typical day of work begins withe the supervisor reviewing the previous day and explaining what needs to get done. Supervisors are helpful and try to put you in positions you can handle. The coworkers are friendly and respectful. The hardest part of the job is that it may not be enjoyable to someone who doesn't like constant repetitive work. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you catch on and complete your work, and as a plus they will assign you to other positions to help reach the goal before the shift ends.
Pros
Productivity, organization, training, coworkers, management
Cons
Nothing i can think of
alright work environment
Utility (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WINovember 20, 2016
My Typical work day consisted of having to run around and grab parts for people on the line. The people i worked with was the only part that made my job enjoyable. Going above and beyond for this company really doesn't get you anywhere, there really is not a lot of room for growth. The pay was better than most places. Overall i would say it was a alright work environment.
Pros
breaks are paid
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Laundry Systems LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Alliance Laundry Systems LLC Reviews by Location