Alliance Laundry Systems LLC

Alliance Laundry Systems LLC Employee Reviews

miss managed
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Ripon, WIJuly 14, 2015
Since day one I tried to make the best out of the situations that I was handed or put into. Sounds crazy but why does a person have to go back to being in kindergarten to work in the manufacturing setting? To many politics not enough support or praise for jobs well done.
it was a decent job
Assembler (Former Employee), Ripon, WIJune 2, 2015
Pros: it was decent
Cons: the brakes was too shorts
i enjoyed going to work and working along side my coworkers they made the day go by fast and we no problems with each others
easy to get hired
LINE UTILITY (Current Employee), Ripon, WIApril 25, 2015
this place is a real drag on your life. you will work 60 hours a week. will tell you have to stay late all the time. work thru breaks. low pay also
Great workplace; very educational for motivated workers
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Ripon, WIMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Great Lead men willing to teach
When i started at Alliance Laundry Systems i knew next to nothing about machines or anything else to do with factory work. Within 3 months of starting i was given a raise of $5/hr because i wanted to learn everything i could about every machine that i touched. I learned to read blueprints, set up, program, run and adjust cnc machines. I was asked to help the leads out by troubleshooting, adjusting, and fixing other workers machines when they went down if they leads were bust at the time. The lead men in the Machine Shop of Alliance taught me a lot and i will be forever in their debt.
I was indefinitely suspended for missing too many days in a row, this was not the companies fault. I let my personal life affect my work life and it is a mistake i will never let happen again
Productive and pleasant place to work with fun people.
Paint Department Worker (Former Employee), Ripon, WIJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: union. good benefits. annual garanteed raises
Cons: dirty manufacturing environment which is expected of most manufacturing environments
Theres never a shortage of work to be done or layoffs. Overtime almost always available. Learned how washers and dryers were painted at Alliance using a powder coat and heat process.
Management were very patient and helpful and always ready to answer any questions or help you out if you were struggling to keep up with the pace of the line. Co-workers also always willing to answer questions and help you out if need be. It's a nice place to work all around. Hardest part of the job was sometimes things were heave to lift and move around but never something that was unreasonable to be done without proper accommodations. The most enjoyable part of the job was they allowed radios to be on during the work day to keep your motivation and spirit level high.
My employment with Alliance Laundry Systems start out great.
Welder (Former Employee), Ripon, WIDecember 26, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: short breaks
As time went on there seemed to be less enthusiasm. I do believe work relations and attitudes would improve with an improved incentives program.
However, I appreciate all that I learned and my employment with Alliance.
I would recommend the company to anyone and would gladly continue working there.
Assist customers in computer or phone problems
Desktop Administrator (Former Employee), Ripon, WISeptember 19, 2014
Pros: worked with nice people
Cons: no time for advanced training
Answer customer calls for computer and phone service. Diagnose and repair hardware and or software problems in a timely courteous manner. On occasions some problems would have to be researched and/or discussed with other co-workers to decide on the best course of action. I most enjoy working and helping the customer.
dont do it
former line employee (Former Employee), riponJuly 19, 2014
Pros: worked with some real back stabers
Cons: the place is a pig pen possible bio hazard
If you want to wast your time this is the place for you I worked 2 months no problems and i was .then put on a job where the pace was at times non consistent increased to a point where you can't keep up increased in the name of production and the with quality 84 days in and let go I guess they need not pay benefits on this part of there rotating work force management if you want to call i
t that
Good overall company - Would recommend
Engineer (Former Employee), Ripon, WIJune 16, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: can be up and down business. can get layed off in downturn.
Enjoyed working at Alliance. Generally treated well and recognized for achievements.
Small manufacturing facility with big ideas
Core Process Manager (Current Employee), Ripon, WIApril 30, 2014
Pros: secure work - stability
Cons: not enough staff to execute goals and objectives
The business is successful for many reasons - Management decision making, good planning, strategic initiatives and good honest hard work from the American factory worker. Alliance is a good place to get started if you are looking for diversity in manufacturing. It has all the processes one could want to start a well rounded career. The hardest part of the job is making things work with no budget. The most enjoyable part is watching the business grow.
Unless you are working in an office environment - steer clear!
Current Employee (Current Employee), Ripon, WIMarch 12, 2014
Employee morale is horrible because employees are treated like a number. Union environment is worse than high school with the maturity level of many employees. Management is snakes and will throw anyone under the bus if they think it will help advance themselves. Make sure to get the compensation you are looking for from the start because you get a measly 2% yearly raise.
Pays great, union has been bought, management struggles with consistancy
Automated Press Operator (Former Employee), Ripon, WIJanuary 23, 2014
I am biased because I am not a fan of unions. From my point of view, this union was completely non-functional. The employees have no control or say in any of the contract decisions. Also, seniority seems to let you get away with murder...
A company that does not give women a chance to prove themselves
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Ripon, WIOctober 9, 2013
The people you work with made going to work easier. The people you worked for, made it difficult. Very hard to show a bunch of men that a woman can run a machine and read blue prints just as well as a man, if not sometimes better. Not a place for advancement.
Stable, steady employment in a good community !!
Assembler (Current Employee), Ripon, WisconsinMay 23, 2013
Pros: great co-workers !!
Cons: multi tier wage scale, though opportunities for advancement are available for motivated, ambitious people !!
My wife and I have been able to have 20-30 year careers in the manufacturing sector at this employer, and was amazed at the ability of our company to not only survive, but thrive during "The Recession." This bodes well for the future !!
Ripon is also where we make our home and have been blessed to
live and work in this community !!
Great place to work!
Office Employee (Current Employee), Ripon, WIMay 10, 2013
Pros: great colleagues, interesting work, good location, great management
The atmosphere is friendly and professional. The work is challenging, fast paced and very rewarding. The location is a plus, as well! Management treats us with respect. I enjoy coming in to work every day.
Good working inviroment with good team work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Ripon, WIMay 2, 2013
Pros: coworkers & management
Cons: healthcare
Work is challenging however most coworkers are always willing to lend an extra hand to help.
Excellant Company to be employed with.
Customer Service/Technical Support (Current Employee), Ripon,Wis.54971May 1, 2013
Pros: small town atmosphere
Cons: healthcare
A very clean and very enjoyable Company to work at.Have a very good talent of co-workers and management treats you as a person,not a number.Opportunities for advancement are available.A very strong and reputable company.
Good company with stability and growth potential
Designer (Current Employee), Ripon, WIMay 1, 2013
Pros: stable company even thru economic downturns
Excellent place to work. The people in the engineering group are always willing to lend one another a helping hand on a difficult project or task.
The company is growing at a rapid pace right now, adding onto the manufacturing facilities as well as adding 200 positions this year.
Most of the management team has been in place for a long time, offering long term stability to the company operations.
We have over 50% of the commercial laundry market in the US and we are growing worldwide. We have experienced record profits every year for the past 11 years, even thru the downturn in ’08-’09.
Face paced work environment, with numerous projects and challenges offers variety in the office environment not found in many engineering departments.
Relaxed working enviroment.
Field Service (Current Employee), RiponWIMay 1, 2013
Pros: location easy to commute.
Inputs and values of each employee, is the driving inspiration that makes this company a world leader.

After 16 years , I have no doubt I made the best move in my career to join Alliance Laundry Systems.
Great place to work, everyone works as a team to accomplish common goals
Manufacturing Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Ripon, WisconsinMay 1, 2013
Pros: job stability
Alliance Laundry Systems is a great place to work, the wages and benefits are very compatible and the staff is knowledgable and willing to assist when needed. A very stable company that has been around a very long time.
Headquarters