Alliance Residential Company Employee Reviews

Really Fun Place to Work
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 18, 2017
I loved my time at Alliance. The management team was very supportive and helped me grow into the manager I am today. Very exciting and fast paced working environment. Middle management did not micromanage daily activities, but gave support as needed.
Pros
Fast Paced, Challenging
Excellencen place of employment
Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXJune 9, 2017
Everyone does above and beyond to help you. They acknowledge your worth. they are very structured. they are family orientated. very friendly work environment.
Pros
management listening to you, they involve you in decision.
Cons
none honestly
awesome copmany
maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37208June 7, 2017
Every day consist of cleaning the pool, taken care of outside appearance of the complex. While also fixing lights, pipes, drywall. I also did AC units that I didn't enjoy at all. I liked cleaning the pool the most out of all the duties I had.
Pros
layed back environment
Cons
tarffic going home
Alliance Residential
Assistant Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTMay 16, 2017
Alliance is a wonderful company to work for! Working with people, learning new skills, and seeing your own progress is a big part of this company. I would highly recommend them.
Great place to start
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 11, 2017
Alliance offers an opportunity for accountants to get their feet wet as an entry level position. However it does not offer the compensation, benefits, or advancement opportunities one might want with the education needed for such a position.
Pros
Fairly flexible schedule
Cons
Compensation/Benefits/Quality of work
Sales Associate
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 5, 2017
Beautiful property.
My manager was great but the people above her were way too demanding. Owners were stingy and expected way too much without wanting to hire more people.
It as a step where when I needed it!
Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 2, 2017
I learned the foundations of property management with Alliance. Growth potential was sparse, unless you were willing to give up your personal time. Management always pushed the work load down to other employees.
I like it.
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 2, 2017
I used to absolutely love this company and would do anything for this company. Lately I have been looking to make a change due to some management shifts and lack of future opportunities and growth.
I HEART Alliance!
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2017
I absolutely love this company for so many reasons. First and foremost, the support from EVERYONE is truly amazing and unheard of in this industry. Second, Upper Management is always available and always supportive. It amazes me how I don't feel like a number, I am an asset to the company. The company core values are true and the pay is great! Yes, the bonus structure could be better and the training is intense, but everything else makes up for it! I love my job and so many of my previous co-workers have followed and are happy like I am! Again, I heart Alliance!
Pros
Support, salary, growth opportunity
Cons
Bonus Structure, web training only
Fast Paced very frugal company
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 21, 2017
A lot is expected of their people. Most look like models. There is a lot of interaction with the Owners of Apartment complexes that are not very fun.
property accountant
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 13, 2017
Most of us were overwhelmed with work. We were only allowed to work 40 hours unless you explained why you needed overtime. Most of us worked through our lunches off the clock to meet deadlines.
Pros
learned about property accounting
Cons
more work than most of us could get done in 40 hours
Amazing management company that really cares about its employees
Intern/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2017
Amazing management company that really cares about its employees. Very fast-paced, but a great way to dive into the great industry of multi-family real estate.
Good company.
Asst. Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2017
Alliance Residential Company is a good company. I did my best to complete all work orders. Job duties required daily pool cleaning, repairing appliances and making apartments ready for move-in.
No structure
Assistant Business Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 10, 2017
No structure or training, no guidance or support from upper management, webinars all day long but theirs no one to contact with if you have a direct question, they rate of pay is very low for the industry
Cons
no training
Would like recommend anyone to work here.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2017
They do not compensate there employees for their work. There is little to no communication from upper management to the property side. Upper Management very rarely is onsite and reviews what employees are doing so you are constantly doing everyone else's job.
Cons
low pay, poor communicatio
Great culture!
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 24, 2017
Great company with amazing people!
Great culture and online training programs.
Room for advancement.
Company hosts fun events.
Pay could be much more competitive.
Pros
Mostly all pros
Cons
Low pay and high benefit cost.
April 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience. We continue to research industry standards so we can provide competitive pay and incentives for our associates. We appreciate your feedback!

no one helping each other
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAMarch 13, 2017
it was not a very good family orinented place to work , a cut throat attitudes in the office. when it came to doing the work the co workers would never stand up for the mistakes if one was made.
April 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Although you did not have the experience we would have hoped, we appreciate your response all the same. We want to ensure that each of our properties has a work environment where associates feel valued and can progress as a team. If you have any suggestions on how we can help more of our teams achieve this, please feel free to email your suggestions to careers@allresco.com

Great Company
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Excellent company to work for. Very knowledgeable employees. Great training. I did have to bring quite a bit of work home as a property manager but I really enjoyed my job.
Pros
Knowledge and reputation
Cons
work/life balance
April 28, 2017

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and that you thought the training provided was great. Our wonderful performance team hopes to continue expanding and improving our training programs so if you do have any suggestions, please feel free to email us at careers@allresco.com

Fast Paced, Fun work environment
SR. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST/TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2017
Alliance was a fun place to work in the A/P department. The manager was fun and easy to get along with as was everyone else. You are pretty much by yourself all day doing A/P so the day seems to go by very fast. The accountants for the most part were friendly and helpful as well.
April 28, 2017

Thank you for your review! We love that our accounting department is one of our largest here in Phoenix. It is great to hear that you had such a great experience and we hope to continue the delivering great experiences and career growth opportunities to the rest of our associates as well.

Great Company full of Growth Opportunities
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2017
Alliance Residential is a really fast paced and hard working environment. However they do a great job of balancing that out with a good work life balance. They allow for growth in any field you desire and will help you get the education and training you need to learn it. As long as you are a hard working individual with a mind to grow and develop your career you will love Alliance.

The only area that they are not the strongest in is pay, which is getting better as they do more research.

Once I started here I knew that this was the company for me, and i have already had opportunities to transition and grow into new departments and fields. I am very excited to have a career with Alliance and I plan on staying with them for a very long time.
Pros
Work life balance, Fun Environment, Great Benefits, Amazing Co-workers
Cons
Pay Scale is slightly less than industry standard
April 28, 2017

Thank you so much for providing such an insightful review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we hope to be able to continue gaining a competitive edge in the industry by researching industry wages/salary and providing additional benefits and perks to our associates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Residential Company. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval