Alliance Residential Company Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome Place and Company to work for
Leasing administrator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2016
Busy as soon as you walk in the door!
Always learning! They keep you always educated with all the right tools and classes need to keep you with all the updated classes needed!
Management always keeps you updated with weekly meetings, .
Love the Team work, The Bonuses and the perks, Fun time and the Residents you get to meet along the way.
Pros
Alliance take care of there Employees
Cons
Confidentiallity
Hostile work environment
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 14, 2016
Alliance was the first company I worked for when I started property management. I was brand new to the industry since leaving the news industry and was promised to be trained. I worked for a property for 3 months before I got the proper training because I begged the regional manager to get someone to train me because our property was understaffed and no one had the time to teach me to do a basic lease. I was very unhappy there due to the fact that my coworkers were also unhappy. I left the company and found a better job in the same industry. I have learned a lot from my current job and want to expand my knowledge. The most enjoyable part of this job is meeting people and hearing their stories. Why they moved and meeting people from the same places I lived in. It's always nice to connect with people and that makes you a great leasing agent because you find out what they are looking for and can find them the best apartment for their needs.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no manager, no one to train me, always short staffed
great place to work
ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 13, 2016
i liked working here great people here they all care about the business and for the co-workers management was always polite and always made things easier for the workers
An upscale property in good condition with nice amenities.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Petaluma, CAMay 12, 2016
Tremendous work load with minimal help requires self motivation, determination, ability to work by one's self and an overall good knowledge and skill level of how to use tools and time to complete turn overs, work orders, make repairs of appliances, paint turnovers, clean grounds, and maintain the pool and spa, I learned that I am able to adapt to any emergency situation and move from one crisis to another quickly and complete the job. Our team works well together, however, there is a lack of communication from upper management and I am left alone to make decisions on my own regarding prioritizing my work load. The most difficult part of the job is the large number of turnovers that need to be painted quickly and efficiently. The most enjoyable part of the job is the recognition and awards for being voted the top maintenance team in the region and the nation.
Pros
Quarterly bonuses
Cons
Lack of communication from upper management

Comment – May 24, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. If you have any suggestions feel free to email us at Careers@allresco.com.

Overworked and unappreciated
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2016
This company is all about brainwashing you into the Alliance way, I love Alliance is everywhere. It's all about the company but the people are expendable. The training you receive is all done through computer and very impersonal. Poor management as far as team motivation or meetings. It's all about the numbers and every employee is expendable. There is no warning if they decide to lay you off and sever all of your benefits. Very cold environment to work in as far as making friends go unless you are part of their clique. They pile the work and run you ragged just to use you for a time and throw you away when they're done with you. Poor communication between upper management and with HR in regards to transfers to another property when one sells. If the property your at is sold that is their opportunity to weed you out and cut you if they feel you don't fit their mold no matter how hard you work and produce. There is no love at all with this company, if you don't fit into their perfect little mold they will find a way to push you out. If your looking for stability and long term benefits don't look here!
Pros
Paid holidays, one hour lunches
Cons
Poor management, revolving door with employees
Fun workplace
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2016
I learned a lot about accounts payables. There was so much that I didn't know that went into paying invoices for multiple properties.

Comment – May 24, 2016

One of the worst experiences in my professional career.
Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAMay 3, 2016
I was hopeful when I applied, and excited to be part of a national company where I could advance and transfer to other parts of the country.

However, my enthusiasm was cut short by a lengthy hiring process over two months where I ended up going to another company because there wasn't any communication from them. I had moved on, and was unaware I was even being considered.

The rest was downhill from there, and I regret my decision now. I've never been made to feel so vilified, marginalized, and patronized in my entire life.

I think they believe they are a great place to work for, but they don't have the benefit of knowing what I know. There's a lot better out there, to be sure.

If you're happy there, I wish you the best. It's not for me...
Pros
National company.
Cons
Too many to list.
N/a
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 2, 2016
Alliance is a big company with great workers. They have good benefits. Also is a culture company with life balance and secure job.

Comment – May 24, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.We are glad to hear you enjoy our benefits and culture with Alliance Residential.

Productive over all a nice enviroment to work in and live.
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 26, 2016
It is a nice and respectful community to live and work in. Wonderful residents and quite living environment. A peaceful complex to live and work on. Clean Grounds and trash compacter area, punch apartments to get them ready for move ins. Complete work orders and emergency maintenance work orders. complete inventory and monthly supply orders. Supervise the complex and maintenance technician.

Comment – May 24, 2016

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. We appreciate model employees like yourself! If you have any suggestions feel free to contact us at careers@allresco.com.

It was a great job opportunity but there is a large employee turn around.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 25, 2016
Company provides the tools to excel in the Leasing industry and allows you to grow quickly. However, the workload can be overwhelming and everyone seems to be stressed out. Also, you are promised upward mobility within the company but you run the risk of having to relocate far from home. Also, if you get pregnant you aren't guaranteed your job back.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Having to deal with angry residents all the time
poor onboarding training, long hours, weekends
Office (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 18, 2016
Worked with Alliance ( Denver Corporate office) for a short while, in this time I found this office to be very unorganized with little or no structure for office personnel and Site staff. Which I think is due to lack of proper management. In the beginning, I was very excited for this opportunity to work at Alliance, But after months of poor training and work schedule issues I found this was not the best place to work if you expect proper training or decent work hours.
Pros
Advancement Opportunities
Cons
Poor On boarding training, long hours, weekends
Incredibly stressful company, with a serious lack of attention to the basic needs of their employees
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXApril 13, 2016
Let me preface this by saying, I worked at an extremely stressful property that was on the mend with renovations and what not but had been neglected for so long that it was going to take years to turn around the overall atmosphere of the property.
The work was overwhelming to say the least but I was determined and up for the challenge. At first I looked forward to going into work everyday, but after a few months, the very idea of driving to that property was exhausting.
Let me say, that I am not above working hard and putting in the hours to make a difference in a work environment, but when my basic needs like bathroom breaks and lunch breaks are over looked because the office is so busy and there is little to no help from upper management - that is inexcusable. I can't even begin to count how many days i would work for 9 - 11 hours with out a lunch break.
Pros
Decent commission bonuses and good benefits
Cons
Little to no break for bathroom and or lunch
Challenging work on multiple levels
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 8, 2016
There are many different aspects to property management that make it a hard but rewarding experience, I always enjoyed my co-workers and the different properties I worked with. The hardest part is the immense amount of paperwork and job tasks that are required of you. Not only must you keep up on acquiring new leases but you must maintain residency by keeping the community happy. Also making sure your files are always in order, move-ins are ready, maintenance requests are completed, marketing is kept up with and you are constantly being interrupted with residents, walk-ins and phone calls.
Pros
Clothing is paid for, paid holidays, benefits
Cons
Long hours, immense work load, small pay, very long commute
productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 9, 2016
Loved this job. The benefits are amazing and the workers are dedicated. there is room to grow with in this company. i highly recommend

Comment – May 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear there have been positive aspects during your time with us.

Great Company
Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 26, 2015
Great Pay and Benefits, Excellent HR staff, Awesome recruiters,
Beautiful Communities, Great place to work and live. Quarterly bonuses, Company sponsored employee awards for outstanding performance, so they see you and recognize you for your efforts.
Pros
Brave company

Comment – May 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do provide a great deal of training to help ensure our associates have all the information they need to be successful and find it is most beneficial when associates can put the training into practice in a real world environment. We are also in an exciting growth mode which does present numerous opportunities for our associates to be promoted or transferred to sister properties.

Great
sales manager (Current Employee) –  Texas City, TXDecember 14, 2015
Great Company to work for, the only thing I dont agree with is the amount of training and the timeframe you are expected to complete it in.
Pros
great company
Cons
too much training too little time
great company to grow with
Viewpointe Assistant Business Manager (Current Employee) –  UtahDecember 12, 2015
Alliance is great for hard working people who want to advance quickly. If you work hard and meet KPIs you will succeed. Ask lots of questions and request a mentor if you can.
Pros
quick advancement
Cons
top down management style - hierarchial structure
Productive.
Porter/Tech (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CADecember 10, 2015
Alliance is a great company to work for I enjoyed working a great group of people. I would like to return to work at alliance as soon as possible.
Multi- Housing Company.
Regional Maintenance Manager - (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2015
Owners were outof towm. Somes times repairs would be delayed.

Properties range from Low income to Highend properties.
Pros
Worked from home. Travled all over town weekly.
Cons
Owners were all out of town.
Good Comapny
Administrative Assistant Human Resource (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2015
Retail, nothing more to say. Overall I worked with great people, who loved what they did. Company had some problems, but what company doesn't?
Pros
People, customers

Alliance Residential Company Reviews by Location