Alliance Security Employee Reviews

Stressful work environment
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Everett MassachusettsJanuary 28, 2018
Alliance Security is a toxic work environment very poor management there is no communication between management and the officers Training is very poor benefits are horrible the director of security for this company and the assistant director of security for this company have no clue what they're doing I would not recommend this job to my worst enemy if you're thinking about applying for this company stay clear apply someplace else extremely stressful work environment the supervisors are spies for operations and the owner of this company does not care about their employees
Pros
Cons
The fact that his company even exists
i loved working at this job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  100 north charles stJanuary 26, 2018
had to make my rounds write reports help out if i was needed to help or answer phone calls scan people in the door was at the front desk alot for the most part it was a good job
Pros
we had 30mins for break
Cons
we had no sick time
A job that has great employee and work environment.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 23, 2018
Great work place , very good managers , very good communication. Overall a very good company to work for. Decent hours and good job sites to work for.
How it is working for Alliance security
Sub-Contractor- business development (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 18, 2018
I really enjoyed working for Alliance security. Bing a single mother, It
allowed me to work my own hours and work part time, making full time pay. I was a sub-contractor. I would create accounts with home and business owners and I would sell the contracts to Alliance then would pay me but I was I worked out side, doing door to door sales.
Pros
working part time hours making full time pay
Cons
working outside, doing door to door sales
Alliance Security
Sales, Business developer (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 18, 2018
I really did enjoy working for Alliance security. Being a single mother it allowed me to work my own hours, work part time and still make full time pay.
Pros
working part time and make full time pay.
Cons
working door to door
Good area
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  New York StateJanuary 17, 2018
Sometime they are not fair I been there for 6 years I should be makeing more I love security the company need to give the employees more money and time
Good workplace.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 15, 2017
Everyone there is professional and willing to help to make the job easier for the guard on site. Management is professional and courteous. Flexible scheduling. Pay rate could improve.
Could be better
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Everett, MANovember 10, 2017
Easy work, however poorly run company. Scheduling issues were common. Good people that could use a bit more training. Would recommend to someone in need of only part time extra work, not for a career.
Fast paced, low oay
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Everett, MANovember 6, 2017
Wasn’t my place of work, crazy hours, poor planning and scheduling, low pay for countless hours of mindless work, work environment was very private not a lot of people spoke to one another
Company is going bankrupted
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIOctober 10, 2017
Very unorganized , stressful environment
Most employees are under paid
No stability
company recently filled for chapter 11 and laid off 40% of employers
Pros
you are employed
Cons
company had to lay off workers due to filling for chapter 11 Bankruptcy
i loved it
Sales/ Sold Products (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIOctober 7, 2017
this was one of my favorite places to work, The culture was highly competitive. i had to do one on one sales. i sold home security systems to customers. i learned a lot, from sales to other business inquiries. the hardest part was how to make a sale. the workplace culture was all about positivity and hard work.
Pros
pool table arcades break room
Cons
short breaks
my personal opinion
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Everett, MASeptember 15, 2017
I believe that for being a security guard we are under paid. I only get paid minimum wage and only work 28 hours a week. I can not support my family on minimum wage and 28 hours a week.
Exciting job with tons of opportunity
Executive Assistant for the Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RISeptember 6, 2017
When reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations, as an Executive Assistant, I provided executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. As an Executive Assistant, I served as the primary point of contact for internal and external communication on all matters pertaining to the Office of the the Vice President of Operations here at Alliance Security. I also served as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; I organized and coordinated executive outreach and internal/external relations efforts; and oversaw special projects assigned to me from the Vice President of Operations or CEO.

As an Executive Assistant I was assigned to work with other departments and managing their projects, inventory, and shipping. In this position I was required be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. As an E.A. I had to have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. I also worked independently on projects, from conception to completion, and had to be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
a fast paced enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIAugust 8, 2017
If you enjoy a fast paced work this would be for you. the training could use more time . The management does cater to the sales dept that is where the revenue comes from
very fun place to work, prizes, recognition and promotions
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2017
I love this company! This was my first call center job and they truly took the time to train me and make sure i knew what i was doing. Every question anyone had would be answered because thats what your trained on , the product that you are selling. The managers in this company are awesome! They would go out of there way to make recognition to the top sellers and even the people who were trying there hardest. Love this company.
Pros
company prizes, and alot of free lunches
Cons
the company shut its office down in dallas
its alright
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 4, 2017
could have been better, they can work well with your schedule but lacks good communication. However they are a small company so you'll be able to meet the people that are in charge.
people are great the job and work place not so much
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIMay 24, 2017
no structure too much work for so little money. Great people to work with but there is no structure making the work load for everyone so much more than it needs to be
Pros
fun company outtings
Cons
no structure
Lack of leadership
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 21, 2017
Lack of direction from the main office. No communication. No accountability on the part of management. I have never seen a supervisor, although I'm told I have one.
Work environment like no other
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIMay 4, 2017
At Alliance, your job barely felt like a job. It was always a warm, welcoming environment to show up to every day. The culture and the "Alliance Family" was like nothing I've seen or heard of. The comradery between the employees was exactly that of a family. Any time your day was getting tough you could head to the 2nd floor rec room for some billiards, Foosball, or air hockey as well as a snack and know you'd be greeted by your coworkers with laughter and smiles. Furthermore, any time you needed advice, whether personal or professional, there'd be a team of managers readily available to listen, talk, and actually care. Something I find to be quote refreshing in this day and age.
Pros
Encouragement for growth and advancement, Management that cares, A C.E.O. that will greet you with a smile every day AND know the names of, as well as care about your immediate family, Summer gatherings; (Paid) "Six Flags" trips, company picnics, vendors providing lunch, Christmas parties that rival what you'd see on television.
Cons
Work never stops if you're truly dedicated, You could get of work at 6 or 8 and be in emails until 11 or 12 AM and still have work to do, Technology restrictions for processing and broadcasting data.
Nononono
Customer Service and Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIApril 26, 2017
You never want to work for them they treat you like you are a no body and make it known they will replace you before you walk out the door very ignorant managers and co-workers