Alliance Solutions Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
worked hard to find position at a client
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 14, 2017
Recruiter worked hard to find position at a client; Alliance great to work for, but the client not so much. Would recommend them to anyone looking for placement in region that Alliance services.
A temporary staffing agency.
Documentation Representative (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 10, 2017
I went on an interview on my own months before and was turned down as they felt I didn't have enough experience for the position. Later, Alliance called me with a very similar sounding job. I went and re-interviewed it, and it did not work out. One really needed a pharmacy technician degree for this job.
Review
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 1, 2017
the work environment was pretty safe. easy job, just had to keep it clean and safe for others. i catch on to work pretty fast so it wasnt really that complicated for me.
Excellent source of temporary full-time assignments
Attorney Document Review (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 26, 2017
Through Alliance's subsidiary Major Legal Services, I have worked as a temporary full-time document review attorney at a top-notch Cleveland law firm. The work was very professional, productive, and highly enjoyable. Alliance has been a very professional and desirable agency to work with. I look forward to additional assignments through them.
Pros
Very professional, productive -- with top-notch client firms.
Cons
Usual downside of temporary work -- layoffs -- which are to be expected.
unhappy with temp agency
temp employee (Current Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHNovember 20, 2016
Very dishonest use companies as bait till you sign up just to get you to sign up don't deliver on promises alliance staffing Streetsboro they lie to you,I needed there help in my job search big let down,they have u jumping through hoops for jobs they have no intentions in giving you I remember why I stopped using temp services a long time ago.
Pros
Cons
misleading and dishonest
Vox Mobile
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 5, 2016
Managment is horrible and ghetto! Not a comfortable environment, pay is ok, you end up doing other people work that's been there longer but they're the manager favorite. They gossip about each other including the manager
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything, Run
deceitful
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 12, 2016
Not honest, doesn't pay what they promise. Not professional. Doesn't pay on time.___________________________________
Pros
Cons
other places in Ohio to work: find them
Productive and fun workplace
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHOctober 20, 2015
At Alliance Solutions Group I am a sourcing specialist I source for prospective candidates for a specific client. I screen and interview candidates. The working enviornment is amazing and the people that work there are amazing as well. The hardest part of the job is sometimes finding the right candidate for the position but with the help of an awesome team you are sure to find the right candidate.
Pros
paid holidays, benefits, company events
Work for Diebold through this company
Lab tech/ Engineer support (Current Employee) –  North CantonJuly 15, 2015
I love working at Diebold, my co-works and my job are great. but i am a contractor through Alliance Solutions Group. and my contract is coming to a end.
Open fun work enviornment
KeyBank (MSP) Manager/On-site (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 27, 2015
Good Company! You are truly held accountable by your work and clients. Everyone is very friendly but ingrained in their business sector.
fun place to work
Production Assembly (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHApril 13, 2014
I enjoyed working there. I learned new soldering techniques, and I liked that I found any/all jobs given to me easy to perform. While working there I never had an audit failure.
Good Company
Admin Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAAugust 24, 2012
This is a great company to work for if you like to stay busy. You are assigned multiple duties and only the strong survive.
Pros
flexibility