Alliance Staffing Solutions

Alliance Staffing Solutions Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee), Streetsboro, OHApril 15, 2014
Pros: growth, team, culture
Cons: n/a
Great place to work and a company who is continuing to grow. Solid management/leadership
I enjoyed working for the Company where my assignment was at.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Streetsboro, OHNovember 11, 2013
Pros: straight 8 hours with 2 breaks. in at 11pm out at 7am.
Cons: was a temp service, not a temp to hire!
I only worked for them for a short time. I had a temporary assignment that was not hiring any of the temps that were working for them. Some of the temps had been there for 3 years with no promises of being hired by the Company.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Independence, OHOctober 1, 2013
A wonderful temp agency helping me find employment, great people to work with
Temp
Temp (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 10, 2013
I was a temp worker during my summer home from college, the type of jobs i was placed in were office jobs. They were data entry jobs. I would scan and enter data into computers.
Beautiful great work enviorment, people friendly/helpful
Receptionist (Current Employee), Dublin, OHJune 25, 2013
Pros: it's the whole package
Cons: nothing
Easygoing
I would love to work full time at that company
Great
Great
Interacting with people
I love Alliance
Agency Support Staff (Former Employee), Mayfield, OHJune 24, 2013
Alliance is absolutely my favorite staffing agency. I've never had a more positive experience when looking for a job than with them. The staff members and recruiters are always very professional, helpful and pleasant to talk to. I recommend them to anyone who asks.
Awesome, they have kept me quite busy. Very easy to get along with
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Independence, OHApril 9, 2013
Pros: always working hard for you
Cons: benefits are not great, but whose are these days.
Working with Alliance and the professional staff has been awesome. I would recommend this temp agency to anyone looking for work in the interim. They answer your calls, questions and concerns. Always professional and truly take care of their employees.

Thank you Alliance!
Challenging work place
Receptionist/On-Site Manager (Former Employee), Streetsboro, OHFebruary 26, 2013
Challenged daily with new tasks and different situations. Great learning place.
Professional yet approachable staff. Staff kept temps employed in careers that were suited to the clients' needs and the temp staffs' skills. Great Co
Admin Assistant/Doctor's Secretary (Former Employee), Independence, OHNovember 28, 2012
Pros: professional, approachable recruiters, keep you employed. never got an assignment that was not suited to my skill set.
Cons: to bad they did not clone my recruiter.
My preference was long-term temp.admin.assistant-doctors' sec. assignments with the opportunity to learn more.
My recruiter was very knowledgeable, resourceful and had great work ethics. She gave professionalism and expected the same. She kept me employed in positions that I was qualified for and there was always an opportunity to learn more, which – more... I loved. My assignments were interesting and rewarding long-term assignments.
My recruiter was great!! – less
Best Staffing Experiences
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Independence,OhSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: great companies, professional, great pay, flexibility with hours, free breakfast n lunch 2-3 times weekly
Cons: contract agreements
I love being an employee at this company!! This is my second assignment threw Alliance but, the first assignment had great pay and hours plus after your first 3 months you automatically get hired into the company assigned. Unless of course, you are a poor worker. I had medical emergencies with one of my children one too many times and because of my – more... attendance I was fired. Yet and still, Alliance told me that they understood my situation at that time and they heard great things from the supervisor at the assignment so when I was ready to work again they were johnny on the spot with placing me at the best position I have ever had in my field. It is temporary but because I am such a great employee, my current supervisor and co workers plan to make a way for me to come back permanently once the allotted hours are reached for me to be released from my contract. Alliance also is in the works with setting me up with another assignment within the current company's system by the end of my present location. Sometimes it is hard to reach my recruiter but I know that I am not the only person she is helping and she always calls me back or emails. We have a great bond and she works hard for me and I am thankful. – less
Work Hard - Than Play
Administrative Assistant/Recruiter (Former Employee), Independence, OHMay 9, 2012
Everyone here works really hard and they all are like a family. They spend time even after work.
I wish I was more comfortable working in the temporary area of employment, but I really prefer a permanent FT position.
Administrative Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Independence, OHMay 7, 2012
Pros: free lunches, free breakfast, pleasant and helpful co-workers, i enjoy the hospital environment.
Cons: position did not turn into permanent ft job, parking was expensive.
I think Alliance is a fine company to work for if you are interested in the temporary work field. I worked for University Hospitals of Cleveland in the Cardiovascular dept.,
I worked for several different doctors preparing charts, answering phones, collecting pt information for doctor's clinicals.,
My co-workers were helpful and enjoyable to work with.
I – more... enjoyed working in such a diverse environment. – less
Shady shady shady
Office employee (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 11, 2012
Pros: it's a job?
Cons: dishonest, lack of respect, absolutely no flexibility
They will lie to you about the company that you will be working for, not answering your questions honestly. They will quote you a different pay rate and benefits than what you will actually get. They'll call a job "temp to hire" when they know upfront there is no chance of anyone getting hired long term. When you go in to sign your paperwork, you'll – more... see that the start date, the pay rate, etc. EVERYTHING will be different than what they told you, but there is no negotiating.
They will charge you $30 from your first paycheck for "drug testing, background check, administrative costs" but there will be no drug test, no background check, they just straight up take it.
They do not treat their employees with any respect whatsoever and even though they make money off of them, treat them as completely disposable. You are not allowed time off for any reason - period. No matter how much advance notice you give, if it's only half a day, if you have jury duty, it doesn't matter, they will threaten to fire you (and usually follow through). I knew of other employees who called off more than 2 hours in advance yet were labeled as no shows and let go and then had money taken out of their final paychecks with no explanation.
This place is a total scam - AVOID. – less
this company is not worth working for do to the fact of lying to you
general laborer (Former Employee), Independence, OHApril 1, 2012
the pay wasn't real bad ,worhing a warehouse with no kind of heat what so ever.the company alliance staffing put me at u tore electronics apart and they tried to get to tare apart a tv in under 30seconds or less,this was a joke.