Alliance Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Medical Assistant/Float (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 23, 2016
Productive ongoing multitasking office setting patient education , different job setting , team players , finding locations , learning different medical office skills
Pros
assigned to a different location daily
Cons
mileage
be careful bout this out fit
CDL B Driver (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHNovember 12, 2015
sent me out for a couple seasonal jobs couldn't find me anything perm. good luck with this company if you work for them thanks have a good one
Pros
its a temp service
Cons
misleads you about pay wont admit you worked there
Stressful place to work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Brecksville, OhioOctober 16, 2014
I cleaned several classrooms, picked up trash, set up for events in the school, washed floors and windows. I learned how use floor cleaner and scrubber. I liked my principal in my school but the person in charge of the custodial staff was not very fair to all the workers. When I asked for help with cleaning the classrooms, I received some hard times due to it. The hardest part of my job was doing all the things they asked me to do in an 8 hr day. I also had to help out and the high school which took away time from my school. I enjoyed the staff Christmas parties and the food in the office .
Pros
Free food from PTA
Cons
Cleaning the desk tops
I wish I was more comfortable working in the temporary area of employment, but I really prefer a permanent FT position.
Administrative Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 7, 2012
I think Alliance is a fine company to work for if you are interested in the temporary work field. I worked for University Hospitals of Cleveland in the Cardiovascular dept.,
I worked for several different doctors preparing charts, answering phones, collecting pt information for doctor's clinicals.,
My co-workers were helpful and enjoyable to work with.
I enjoyed working in such a diverse environment.
Pros
free lunches, free breakfast, pleasant and helpful co-workers, i enjoy the hospital environment.
Cons
position did not turn into permanent ft job, parking was expensive.
Awesome, they have kept me quite busy. Very easy to get along with
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 9, 2013
Working with Alliance and the professional staff has been awesome. I would recommend this temp agency to anyone looking for work in the interim. They answer your calls, questions and concerns. Always professional and truly take care of their employees.

Thank you Alliance!
Pros
always working hard for you
Cons
benefits are not great, but whose are these days.
Professional yet approachable staff. Staff kept temps employed in careers that were suited to the clients' needs and the temp staffs' skills. Great Co
Admin Assistant/Doctor's Secretary (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 28, 2012
My preference was long-term temp.admin.assistant-doctors' sec. assignments with the opportunity to learn more.
My recruiter was very knowledgeable, resourceful and had great work ethics. She gave professionalism and expected the same. She kept me employed in positions that I was qualified for and there was always an opportunity to learn more, which I loved. My assignments were interesting and rewarding long-term assignments.
My recruiter was great!!
Pros
professional, approachable recruiters, keep you employed. never got an assignment that was not suited to my skill set.
Cons
to bad they did not clone my recruiter.
I enjoyed working for the Company where my assignment was at.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHNovember 11, 2013
I only worked for them for a short time. I had a temporary assignment that was not hiring any of the temps that were working for them. Some of the temps had been there for 3 years with no promises of being hired by the Company.
Pros
Straight 8 hours with 2 breaks. In at 11pm out at 7am.
Cons
Was a temp service, not a temp to hire!
this company is not worth working for do to the fact of lying to you
general laborer (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 1, 2012
the pay wasn't real bad ,worhing a warehouse with no kind of heat what so ever.the company alliance staffing put me at u tore electronics apart and they tried to get to tare apart a tv in under 30seconds or less,this was a joke.
I love Alliance
Agency Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Mayfield, OHJune 24, 2013
Alliance is absolutely my favorite staffing agency. I've never had a more positive experience when looking for a job than with them. The staff members and recruiters are always very professional, helpful and pleasant to talk to. I recommend them to anyone who asks.
Horrible, left me high and dry
Research (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 24, 2014
I was highered for a temp position. They said I would be there for 4-6 weeks. I was there for one week. The company never even told me that the project was ended. Alliance did not let me know what happened either. Left me with no job or no help at all.
opportunity
OFFICE SUPPORT SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHJanuary 15, 2015
The company offer great opportunity for the community. The team work in the different departments is great. The opportunity to work with different companies and meet their needs is an accomplished feeling.
Beautiful great work enviorment, people friendly/helpful
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 25, 2013
Easygoing
I would love to work full time at that company
Great
Great
Interacting with people
Pros
It's the whole package
Wasted time
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  streetsboro, ohioDecember 11, 2014
Don't even bother with these places or any of the staffing agencies they do nothing but give false hope and promises they can't keep
Temp
Temp (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 10, 2013
I was a temp worker during my summer home from college, the type of jobs i was placed in were office jobs. They were data entry jobs. I would scan and enter data into computers.
nice place to work
Mortgage Release Cordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 17, 2014
I created releases for mortgages and titles and sent the release to the county for recording
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
compensation
Productive and fun place to work
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHApril 15, 2014
Great place to work and a company who is continuing to grow. Solid management/leadership
Pros
Growth, team, culture
Cons
N/A
Work Hard - Than Play
Administrative Assistant/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 9, 2012
Everyone here works really hard and they all are like a family. They spend time even after work.
Challenging work place
Receptionist/On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHFebruary 26, 2013
Challenged daily with new tasks and different situations. Great learning place.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHOctober 1, 2013
A wonderful temp agency helping me find employment, great people to work with
Shady shady shady
Office employee (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 11, 2012
They will lie to you about the company that you will be working for, not answering your questions honestly. They will quote you a different pay rate and benefits than what you will actually get. They'll call a job "temp to hire" when they know upfront there is no chance of anyone getting hired long term. When you go in to sign your paperwork, you'll see that the start date, the pay rate, etc. EVERYTHING will be different than what they told you, but there is no negotiating.
They will charge you $30 from your first paycheck for "drug testing, background check, administrative costs" but there will be no drug test, no background check, they just straight up take it.
They do not treat their employees with any respect whatsoever and even though they make money off of them, treat them as completely disposable. You are not allowed time off for any reason - period. No matter how much advance notice you give, if it's only half a day, if you have jury duty, it doesn't matter, they will threaten to fire you (and usually follow through). I knew of other employees who called off more than 2 hours in advance yet were labeled as no shows and let go and then had money taken out of their final paychecks with no explanation.
This place is a total scam - AVOID.
Pros
it's a job?
Cons
dishonest, lack of respect, absolutely no flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9