Alliance Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive fun working enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 15, 2017
Great place to work provided it was a permanent position. I worked as a Admin in this role where my job was to input clients into the data base. Due to how behind they were with candidates being imputed into the system I was responsible for making sure the clients information was imputed correctly and in a timely manner.
friendly staffing agency
Medical Assistant, Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 11, 2017
had the opportunity to go to different offices and meet different people. comfortable environment friendly people. hardest part was you never knew where you were going to be sent to. no matter where they sent me i felt comfortable. management was friendly had work with you. I had the opportunity to get some experience in the health care field
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
when your assignment stops
You never know where you might be going.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Middlefield, OHMarch 5, 2017
Any time you start with a temp agency, know what you want and what you can do. It is mostly for people with no experience.
I started out in one place in less then a month I was moved to a job out of the way.
Pros
They work with your hours
Cons
They will usually have your paperwork messed up.
Healthcare
Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHFebruary 2, 2017
Worked assignments given, did their best to get jobs in healthcare, not enough feedback from recruiters, waiting for an assignment, going home
Medical Assistant/Float (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 23, 2016
Productive ongoing multitasking office setting patient education , different job setting , team players , finding locations , learning different medical office skills
Pros
assigned to a different location daily
Cons
mileage
be careful bout this out fit
CDL B Driver (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHNovember 12, 2015
sent me out for a couple seasonal jobs couldn't find me anything perm. good luck with this company if you work for them thanks have a good one
Pros
its a temp service
Cons
misleads you about pay wont admit you worked there
opportunity
OFFICE SUPPORT SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHJanuary 15, 2015
The company offer great opportunity for the community. The team work in the different departments is great. The opportunity to work with different companies and meet their needs is an accomplished feeling.
Wasted time
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  streetsboro, ohioDecember 11, 2014
Don't even bother with these places or any of the staffing agencies they do nothing but give false hope and promises they can't keep
Stressful place to work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Brecksville, OhioOctober 16, 2014
I cleaned several classrooms, picked up trash, set up for events in the school, washed floors and windows. I learned how use floor cleaner and scrubber. I liked my principal in my school but the person in charge of the custodial staff was not very fair to all the workers. When I asked for help with cleaning the classrooms, I received some hard times due to it. The hardest part of my job was doing all the things they asked me to do in an 8 hr day. I also had to help out and the high school which took away time from my school. I enjoyed the staff Christmas parties and the food in the office .
Pros
Free food from PTA
Cons
Cleaning the desk tops
Horrible, left me high and dry
Research (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 24, 2014
I was highered for a temp position. They said I would be there for 4-6 weeks. I was there for one week. The company never even told me that the project was ended. Alliance did not let me know what happened either. Left me with no job or no help at all.
nice place to work
Mortgage Release Cordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 17, 2014
I created releases for mortgages and titles and sent the release to the county for recording
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
compensation
Productive and fun place to work
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHApril 15, 2014
Great place to work and a company who is continuing to grow. Solid management/leadership
Pros
Growth, team, culture
Cons
N/a
I enjoyed working for the Company where my assignment was at.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHNovember 11, 2013
I only worked for them for a short time. I had a temporary assignment that was not hiring any of the temps that were working for them. Some of the temps had been there for 3 years with no promises of being hired by the Company.
Pros
Straight 8 hours with 2 breaks. In at 11pm out at 7am.
Cons
Was a temp service, not a temp to hire!
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHOctober 1, 2013
A wonderful temp agency helping me find employment, great people to work with
Temp
Temp (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 10, 2013
I was a temp worker during my summer home from college, the type of jobs i was placed in were office jobs. They were data entry jobs. I would scan and enter data into computers.
Beautiful great work enviorment, people friendly/helpful
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 25, 2013
Easygoing
I would love to work full time at that company
Great
Great
Interacting with people
Pros
It's the whole package
I love Alliance
Agency Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Mayfield, OHJune 24, 2013
Alliance is absolutely my favorite staffing agency. I've never had a more positive experience when looking for a job than with them. The staff members and recruiters are always very professional, helpful and pleasant to talk to. I recommend them to anyone who asks.
Awesome, they have kept me quite busy. Very easy to get along with
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 9, 2013
Working with Alliance and the professional staff has been awesome. I would recommend this temp agency to anyone looking for work in the interim. They answer your calls, questions and concerns. Always professional and truly take care of their employees.

Thank you Alliance!
Pros
always working hard for you
Cons
benefits are not great, but whose are these days.
Challenging work place
Receptionist/On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHFebruary 26, 2013
Challenged daily with new tasks and different situations. Great learning place.
Professional yet approachable staff. Staff kept temps employed in careers that were suited to the clients' needs and the temp staffs' skills. Great Co
Admin Assistant/Doctor's Secretary (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 28, 2012
My preference was long-term temp.admin.assistant-doctors' sec. assignments with the opportunity to learn more.
My recruiter was very knowledgeable, resourceful and had great work ethics. She gave professionalism and expected the same. She kept me employed in positions that I was qualified for and there was always an opportunity to learn more, which I loved. My assignments were interesting and rewarding long-term assignments.
My recruiter was great!!
Pros
professional, approachable recruiters, keep you employed. never got an assignment that was not suited to my skill set.
Cons
to bad they did not clone my recruiter.