Looking for a responsible and dependable Tech/Installer to perform Fire Alarm Systems and Low Voltage Systems installation and service work on new build and currently existing projects.
- Minimum 1-2 year experience as a Fire Alarm Tech or Inspector of the Systems
- Candidates should have comprehensive knowledge about Fire Alarm System products
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License, safe driving record and reliable vehicle
- Basic computer skills
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of various alarm systems and low voltage systems
- Maintain records by documenting installation
- Update drawings - As builts
- Maintain safe and secure work environment place
- Maintain customer confidence
- Keep service information confidential
Candidate will be responsible for servicing, repairing, inspecting, and testing Fire Alarm and relate systems.
Indeed - 2 years ago