Alliance Workforce Employee Reviews

It's a great place to be at.
construction clean up (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 19, 2017
I can go there before work and have a smile on my face the whole day. They send you to places you want to go. They work with you when your frustrated and most of all they always have a smile and you can never tell if there we're down or not.
They dont get a job for you.
wharehouse worker (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 17, 2017
Go out of business. Not helping in any way. Sarcastic on the phone won't help hang up on you lead you on discriminatory last you on the phone hang up on you
Pros
They lie about jobs
Great Company
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Streamwood, ILApril 17, 2017
The positions and pay are very competitive. They offer a verity of positions from skilled to general labor. I got a temp to hire position and am now permanently employed thanks to Alliance.
a decent place to work
Warehouse/Event Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 7, 2017
a typical day consisted of being Inside a freezer cleaning. I really didn't learn much here. good management here. being in ailse with forklifts.i enjoyed the 3 breaks provided .
productive fun and easy
Temp (Former Employee) –  Streamwood, ILApril 6, 2017
I loved the fact I was able to work in an actual warehouse for fresh goods such as fruits and vegetables that we buy from our local food markets and stored.
Pros
decent luch break hours and times
Cons
transportation
Exciting Fast Paced Workplace
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 20, 2017
I really enjoy working for Alliance. The management team is helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job is the most beneficial part of the job--and that is learning to do new things and expanding upon new knowledge. If you are a hard worker and dedicated to making yourself successful at a job, this is the place for you! The most enjoyable part of the job is the technology. Alliance is extremely advanced compared to other companies when it comes to their implementation of technology.
Pros
Technology, Learning new concepts daily
i loved my job and done it well with no compliance
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 5, 2017
the job was great, they feed us sometimes in the morning and evening so it was wonderful. the employers was ok to work with I guess and worked well also.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Absolutely horrible management
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Streamwood, ILFebruary 1, 2017
This company is alive by miracle. Whoever is doing the hiring for management must not really have high expectations. Very ghetto. Absolutely atrocious staff. No training and cant even get payroll done correctly. Have a bunch of idiots working there!
Cons
Management that doesnt manage anything, payroll needs to do a better job
Growing Staffing Agency
Business Consultant / Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Great resource for light industrial employees and employers in need of additional workforce.
Great team of recruiters and leadership.
great place for growth
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2016
typical day at work: Crazy Busy
What you learned: how to take on various tasks at once
Management: management is interesting
Job Culture: there is no culture
Pros
room for growth
Cons
no benefits
Once you work for them they dont care about you
Associate (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 13, 2016
Soon as I started working for alliance they would mess up your paycheck all the time and hope you would not notice it.

Try to get the error corrected that takes three weeks of fighting with them from you and the contract company talking to them as well.

The contract company I worked for was good to its contract employees holiday pay and even pto alliance did not like to give it to you I work for them for a total of two years and within that time I had 12 separate issues with my paycheck or trying to use my pto.

I also learned right before I left the contract company gave a
1.50 raise to all contract employees a year before and alliance never gave me that raise.

In short shady company would never work for them again and would not recommend anyone else to work for them.
Pros
Cons
Play with your paycheck bad management
Productive workplace something new every day
Risk and Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 25, 2016
I plan my day or week. I look over all my claim and determine what needs to be done for each. respond to call and emails in a timely fashion . Or drive to work sites and evaluate risks document them and try to resolve any issues. Walk the work site and communicate with the workers about the importance in wearing there PPE. In case of an injury I do a site evaluation and make sure that our injured worker gets the proper medical attention meanwhile trying to save the company money without neglecting the injured workers care. I evaluate the loss runs and see where we can improve. I also work on making sure that Light Duty is provided for injured employees along with a return to work plan is in place. If a Claim becomes litigated I prepare the adjusters and our legal counsel with all the proper documents to prepare for settlement or trial. I was also on call to provide assistance to injured workers or onsite managers on what to do per injury.
Pros
The day is always different and I get to help people.
Cons
Healthcare and being on call 24 hours a day.
Boring work but fun employees
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Streamwood, ILOctober 10, 2016
They teach you everything you need on the first day pretty much. Everything has to stay clean and regulated since it's working in a food factory. Things could get hectic on inspection days. Great place to start your employment since it's 6 days a week work, Had fun with my coworkers but management would get confusing since there were a lot of blue and green hats who oversaw you from different companies. Very cold.
Pros
More than enough hours, constant work.
Cons
Cold environment, too sterile an environment
Good place to start
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 12, 2016
Good place to start if looking for employment. Pay may be a little low but have plenty of work. Management needs to work a little better with staff.
Pros
Plenty of work
Cons
Pay
Productive place of business
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Streamwood, ILJuly 6, 2016
I come to work and check in with my supervisor. Then I go to my work station ,which is packing salad in boxes. Next I take my 30 minute break. After that I work for another four hours then take my 45 minute break. Finally I work my last two hours then my shift is over.
Pros
Nice break, Good Pay
Cons
To far if no transpertation
Temporary
Supervisor Mr. Vega (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL 33765May 17, 2016
No benefits, but it gave bonuses where I was placed to work. It was a temporary position and after it slowed down I lost my employment.
alli
By Assignment (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLMay 17, 2016
Picking oranges you learn to be fast and keep a past your really not working with other but yourself the hardest part is standing but you learn to stand so it gets easy and enjoyed working alone
poor at best!
they arent capable (Former Employee) –  uncapable.March 5, 2016
cant even place a qaulified person in a job.called and emailed reqeusted info,,no call,no nothing.id be better off begging on a street corner somewhere than landing a job with this company
Pros
no customer help or followups
Cons
staff do not try
temporary agency
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, FLFebruary 3, 2016
it was an okay place to work for the office ladies are great at finding you work as long as your honest with them, scheduling was great as well as the jobs they placed you at was great as well
Parience, working together as team. Staying on top. Happeniness
Warehouse /Construction (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 16, 2015
Going forward in company. Make everybody decadition coming together real team. Work hard everyday. Orlando INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT , BURGER KING , WAREHOUSE UNLOADER.
Pros
Yes, Teamwork
Cons
Yes, Health blessing