Alliance Employee Reviews

Great work place. Excellent team work
Hilton Garden Inn (Former Employee) –  Chealsea NYCApril 27, 2017
Working at the Grace was a such enjoyable work place from morning to evening. Expecting the un expectable.Excited to learn other cultures and languages.
Pros
Free breakfast and voucher for lunch
Cons
No salary raise for 3 years
Buen ambiente laboral
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2017
Es una empresa de housekeeping, responsable y comprometida a hacer su trabajo. Son amables y te ayudan a quedar fija en el hotel donde te pidan.
Pros
Son amables
Cons
No tienes días fijos
Management stinks, no chance of advancement
Coal Miner (Former Employee) –  Riverview coalDecember 8, 2016
Good place to work if you have no desire to move up. You wanna do the same thing over and over and over for the rest of your days? Riverview coal is a good choice.
Pros
Pay, benefits, fellow emoloyess
Cons
Management and work atmosphere.
Its okay for now
Roustabout (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXDecember 6, 2016
Pays not very good.its a good job for now till it picks up.good thing is getting paid weekly.the hands wont get paid vacation just pushers.
Pros
Its been steady since i started
Cons
No bonuses
Great job, great people, great fun and sense of accomplishment while we worked
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDNovember 18, 2016
The job was great for me and gave me the opportunity to learn more about the janitorial duties required to get the job done.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
work commute
easy going workplace, fun and rewarding opportunities
Community Mentor (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MONovember 3, 2016
The Alliance is a wonderful company to work for. Overall the Alliance serves families in the community in areas of child and family well being, substance and violence prevention, and community involvement. The management team are wonderful to work with. A typical day at work for me isn't in an office. I currently work with youth that are in DYS by meeting with them personally whether at school, an event, or possible their home. I do a lot of driving and also get paid for mileage. The most enjoyable part of my job is the reward I feel for helping these young kids who may be at risk for an unsure future. The hardest part of my job is sometimes contacting the youth and or/ not getting enough hours.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no benefits, low pay
Work environment with team work,ability to advance and be able to help others
Rehabilitation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 23, 2016
Typical days work consist of preparing healthy meals, facilitate groups concerning mental health and substance abuse, ensuring medication has been monitored,all entitlements are up to date. My co-worker were very good team players i really enjoyed helping others and ensuring the are having a good day. the hardest day would be not being able to help others when in need of my assistance.
Good company with nice facilities.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  MissouriJuly 24, 2016
Work PRN, flexible hours. Computerized documentation. Productivity expectations are reasonable. Supervisors are not to strict, coworkers are friendly. Clean environments.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Fun, outgoing and inspiring work place
Agent (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 6, 2016
I currently work out of my house and the field with clients.
I currently sell life insurance products, whole lifr, custom life, universal and indexed products, along with annuities.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Straight commission
Fun Workplace
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHJune 25, 2016
Manage the successful sourcing, recruitment, interviewing, placement, and on-boarding of candidates for the following roles: Human Resources, Information Technology, and Accounting.

Want to know more about Alliance?

Ask a question
Rewarding company with a great culture
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 31, 2016
typically work long days, no one leaves before 5:30pm. You work with a variety of clients to improve their business. Meeting with different people and potential candidates on a daily basis to see if they meet the requirements for the particular job. The employees at the company are the best part everyone works together and has a sense of urgency. A company where you get out what you put in but you have to put in a lot to make decent money.
Pros
awesome coworkers
Cons
long days, benefits are not very good
productive and fun work place with ping pong table
Preferred Staffing (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYApril 13, 2016
A work day is for me Is I go in and get to work I have leaned how to do a lot of stuff I never been in management I always get along with people I work with the hardest part of my job was walking a lot but it was okay . I enjoyed everything I have a thing wrong with I like to find out answers because my brain think different then other I get stuff backwards I also can sleep that good but I always love fixing problems.
Pros
free lucnh
Cons
short breaks
Very productive and busy
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALMarch 23, 2016
Great company that is 100% stands along side of their employees, no matter what the outcome of a situation may be! Wonderful Staff and eager to always help.
Professional and fun fast paced company with great employees
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 7, 2016
A typical work day required showing up on time ready to begin. The day began with a flow chart and the basics tasks we were required to complete. Trash, floors, etc. After those were completed we were given the additional request to complete given to us by the company. Management was excellent. Communication was open and direct and i never experienced any payroll or scheduling issues. Co workers worked diligently and were professional and helpful.
Pros
bonuses and free training
Cons
very few holidays
Temp Service
Assembly (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHFebruary 9, 2016
Typical temporary service they will get you work if they have it and the companies they go through are average. The staff is very friendly and helpful and will work with you if you're not happy.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIJanuary 1, 2016
If running a machine that day I would have to set up the machine for the job for the day we made sand cores. Some days I would load trucks or get material to all the machine.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
Got laid off
Left for my health. Too much stress for not enough pay. Unsafe work conditions. No improvement forseable in the near future.
Rehabilitation Program (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 22, 2015
Under paid, under appreciated, unsafe, employee retention is terrible, unqualified staff put into very risky positions.
Pros
clients are great and you are helping people
Cons
everything
I loved my job!!!
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILNovember 24, 2015
Very awesome, clean & well organized work place. There was a wonderful chemistry amongst the employees which caused for an awesome workplace experience.
Sales and Service Business
Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJOctober 26, 2015
The company sells and maintains shuttles, school buses, limousines,
trolleys, coach buses, handicap accessible vehicles, and mobility. They have a large parts and service business.They have been in business for over thirty eight years. The original owner had a school bus fleet and had contracts with local schools and different municipalities.
Over the years and generations it evolved into a bus dealership, parts and service.
Management is always constant there was a little turn over with office help.
The company was sold a few years ago and it has become a corporation with numerous locations thru out the United States.
The hardest part of the job was getting a raise.
The best part of the job was when you finished and accomplished
what the day had set out for you.
Pros
Cake on your birthday. Made some life time friends.
Cons
When it became a corporation many people were let go.
fun workplace
Customer service rep/ service writer (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CASeptember 24, 2015
I learned a lot there. I enjoyed talking about cars. I learned a lot about cars.The hardest part was explaining, that with cars there not an quick and easy fix.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.