Job Title: Integrated Marketing Manager
Location: San Jose, CA US
Full/Part Time: Full Time, Contract
Rate: $70 - $80 per hour, depending on experience
This is a contract/consulting role with 1 year minimum duration
As part of Alliances Management’s team, you will work as a consultant on a Fortune 500 account to help our client lead the development and execution of marketing strategies and programs across a key business portfolio. You will leverage a full range of marketing channels, including email, onsite, SEM, PR, social and mobile, and will work closely with the business unit, channel marketing teams, and agencies to ensure flawless end to end campaign development and execution.
The ideal candidate for this position will have marketing experience and a passion for impact, innovation, and the customer. The candidate must have proven success working and collaborating in a large, cross-functional environment as this position will work closely with other marketing teams, analytics, and operations.
- Develop campaign strategies for driving new customer acquisition across onsite and offsite channels.
- Partner with marketing channel teams and oversee agencies to develop and execute detailed campaign plans.
- Track progress and ensure campaign stays on track with deliverables.
- Evaluate post-campaign results and communicate actionable learnings and insights.
- Partner with business unit to develop campaign briefs for ongoing weekly campaigns and promotions.
- Work with marketing channel leads to ensure weekly campaigns are executed across appropriate channels.
- Support trade show planning and execution where necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and influence cross-functional teams, and foster strong partnerships.
- Detail-oriented, hands-on approach to marketing with strong project management and prioritization skills; must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to clearly and simply articulate ideas.
- Energy, motivation and commitment to drive and produce results in a challenging environment.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate results into actionable insights.
- Ability to think 'customer first' and drive positive experiences.
- Previous experience working with agencies a plus.
- 5+ years of high volume ecommerce marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion of background checks.
This is a 40 hour/week position based in the client's San Jose office.