Providing Physical therapy services with a strong emphasis on orthopedic case loads and Pain management as well as providing in clinic therapy care.
We offer internal training, and we pay for continuing education. Our therapists enjoy flexible hours, reasonable case loads, moderate paperwork, and weekends and holidays off. We have a comprehensive benefit package that includes, health & dental insurance, short-term disability insurance, and a Paid-Time-Off program. We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience. Ranges from $25.00 - $50.00 per hour.
Some day travel is required, strong customer service focus is a must. Successful candidates thrive working in unique (industrial) settings and enjoy working independently.
1. Assessment of new worker musculoskeletal complaint/s;
2. Provision of appropriate interventions to stabilize and aid in the rehabilitation of the affected worker/patient;
3. Assist in conducting worksite assessments and/or ergonomic job analyses as appropriate;
4. Document, store, and communicate worker/patient information in an appropriate manner;
5. Conduct Post-Offer Screenings of potential new hires;
6. Document accurately and submit complete time records/billing information in a timely manner.
This is a unique opportunity that allows our therapists to flourish and use their skills, one on one, to truly help their patients improve their quality of life. If you enjoy working independently, if you want to truly help people by allowing them to stay productive and earning a good living, if you want to get right down to what causes an injury and how to prevent them in the future, this is the place for you! Come join our close knit, family-oriented company!