ALLIED AIR Employee Reviews

Spot Welder (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCJuly 2, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: Not enough break time
It was nice production was at least 40 sets a day. Learned how to spot weld parts. Co-workers and management was good and the hardest part of the job was spark catch my clothes on fire.
Productive and a fun work work place
Brake Press Operator (Current Employee), Orangeburg, SCJune 30, 2015
a typical day at work was very productive. You worked at your own pace but at the same time make production. it wasn't nothing hard about the job if you paid attention.
It was alright but very boring.
Production Laborer (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCJune 7, 2015
It was not exciting and the team leader was rude and some of the workers had very nasty attitudes. I learned about the compressors and what to do and what not to do.
awesome boss to work for
HVAC Technician (Current Employee), Bohemia, NYApril 24, 2015
Pros: awesome boss
Cons: no health care
An excellent place to learn, and grow. The atmosphere is great laid back and most of all professional. The management personnel's and co workers are like family.
Advancement
Assembler (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCDecember 29, 2014
Advancement is not good at the company but nice to work at with good people
team work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCJuly 15, 2014
I enjoyed working as a team. This company has great benefits and works well as a team.
Blower House Operator (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCJune 23, 2014
i enjoyed my job. i learned thing anout how to put units together.
customer service
Customer service Rep. III (Current Employee), Lexington, SCMay 18, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: stress
This company is a great company to work for. Good benefits, great employees. Good hours good pay. The hardest part of this job is trying to please everyone. It can be stressful at times
strict and restricted work place
Press Operator (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCApril 25, 2014
a typical day would be hard. The suporvisors were very hard on all employees it also was a very strict working enviroment.
working
Assembler (Former Employee), Blackville, SCApril 6, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: breaks
I work 8hours a days sometimes 10hours.I learned too work with other friendly are not I had too train many that came in after me. I did what I was supervised to do. The hardest thing I had to do was work with unfriendly people but that wasn't often. Being able to train others what I knew how to do on this job.
fun place
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee), Orangeburg, SCMarch 17, 2014
Pros: good pay
Fun place to work. Co workers very nice.The company cares about you.
Grear
Assembly Line Worker/Tester (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCJanuary 8, 2014
• Inspected parts to ensure that they meet specific engineering instructions
• Set-up and operated tools for the assembly of lawn machines.
• Assisted in installation and testing of machines after the – more... assembly process was completed.
• Cleaned and maintained the assembly line appropriately
• Pull random machines from assembly line to perform audits.
• Wrote daily reports after completion of testing and auditing the lawn machines.
• Read schematics and blueprints to assemble finished products
• Use hand tools or machines to fasten, adjust or assemble components – less
This was a fast paced company with friendly employees.
Assembler (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: were rewarded when we did a great job.
Cons: only had one 15 min break
I learned how to make air conditioners and hook wires up to make them work properly I really enjoyed working with some of my co workers.
Productive and great place to work.
Quality Technician (Former Employee), Blackville, SCDecember 30, 2013
Worked there for almost 10 years and it was great. it was like working with family,
Love the work, peak seasons hard to adjust to.
Brake Press Operator (Current Employee), Orangeburg, SCDecember 18, 2013
Pros: free breakfasts
Cons: short breaks, management rude
Good place to work. Management does recognize advance workers and give them more responsibility, but no more pay.
Productive fun work place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCAugust 14, 2013
I stayed busy. Did not worry about being bored. I learned how to work under pressure. Everyone was friendly.
Acceptable
Coil Shop, Fin Press, Expander Operator (Current Employee), Orangeburg, SCAugust 7, 2013
Being that I do many different jobs a typical day is unexplainable.
Everything that I've listed in my qualificactions is everything I've learned at this job in the year that I've been there and I'm still – more... learning and gaining more experince. My co-workers are proably the hardest part of my job. They are content with doing only one job that they have been doing for years. Where I'm eager to learn and do every job in my department. And that makes some of my co-workers feel uncomfortable because I m a fast learner. So they dont want to train or show you how to do a certain job or do it correctly. But, ounce I see what you are doing I can pick up on it easily. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that as long as I'm at work there is no area that will be behind. If someone else is not there because I can run two machines at the same time to keep production consistent. And help the company to keep makeing money. – less
Nice
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCJuly 31, 2013
very productive company just too many lay offs workshifts are accomadated
Highly productive workplace
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Orangeburg, SCJune 1, 2013
Pros: decent pay
A typical work day involves standing for 8 - 12 hours depending on the season. Depending on were you work, the opportunity to learn new process are possible. The most enjoyable part of working is getting to know the co-workers.

June 15, 2013

hi, how do I apply for employment there?

Quality Craftmanship for HVAC
Apprentice (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 30, 2013
Pros: flexible working schedule, good compensation, excellent managerial staffing.
Cons: extreme outdoor conditions, hard physical labor, and seasonal high and low trends
The day starts in the office at 8:45 a.m. with an overview of what the days scheduling overview consists. Materials and tools collected for specific job function and organization of on-hand tools to ensure – more... efficiency. Complete all appointments, emergency calls and finishing touches on current projects. Arrive back at the office around 5:00 p.m. Schedule for upcoming days service, and project appointments. That is a typical day at Allied. Hours are affected by emergency calls and pending projects. Conditions range from 100+ degree attic temps, to -10 degree roof conditions and in between. Management is flexible with working schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others in delivering a quality product that they can really feel and see the results. – less